Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite)

Blade Helicopters (eFlite) Blade Helicopters (eFlite) CP, CX, mCX CX II, CX III. and others

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
dr1

Default hs 65 mg blade cp

i put hs 65mgs in my stock blade cp and now everythings backwards. I move the stick to the right, the swash moves to the left. ok reverse on the radio, thats ok now . but now lift is reversed when I move the throttle forward the heli pushes down. Pitch is reversed somehow, and all I did was put in hs65s the same way the s75s were.
dr1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I would check that the positive and negative wires on the plug are the same as the servos u replaced. If they arent, they are easy to change. Just use the tip of an x-acto blade to lift the small lock and slide the wire out, place them where the old servos are and you should be ok.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The 65's have to be reversed, normally in the radio. Don't think I'd try swapping the wires..

You might also have them pluged into the wrong port on the rx. Try swapping the pitch and aileron connections..

What Tx are you using?..

All on DX6i
ENDO1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
dr1
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default E-Flite Blade CP

the wires are correct . switching the pitch and aileron plugs didn't work either its the pitch that's reversed, everything else is fine.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
dr1

Default blade cp gone seperates w/DX6

everything works great except I need almost full right rudder to keep it straight. Help Please!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

You need to adjust the mixing pot (proportional) on the 3 in 1 unit. Turn it a small amount clockwise, plug the battery in and check to see if it is better. You must power down the unit in between adjustments for them to take place properly.

if you dont have the manual, you can download it here...
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Su...rodID=EFLH1300
Old 10-12-2008, 07:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
dr1

Default E-Flite Blade CP

im not useing the 3n1 im useing DX6 WITH AR6000 TX
Old 10-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #8 (permalink)

My HF Map location

so what are you using for a gyro and the ESC for the tail motor?
va3sax is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2008, 08:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
dr1

Default E-Flite Blade CP

fut G190 gws hith authority
Old 10-12-2008, 08:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
dr1

Default E-Flite Blade CP

fut G190 gws hith authority tailmotor
Old 10-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Needing full right rudder to keep straight

You likely are using too much positive pitch in main blades, Adjust the links to take out some of the +
pitch.
When using a computer TX such as Futaba 7C or 9C it is much easier to tweak the pich/throttle curves
Allanbus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2008, 05:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
dr1

Default E-Flite Blade CP

IM DONE WITH withs POS, JUST KILLED IT, I THINK ILL GET A HONEY BEE KING V2, NEVER MIND THIS DD TAIL BS

Last edited by dr1; 10-12-2008 at 08:58 PM..
Old 10-12-2008, 09:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr1 View Post
IM DONE WITH withs POS, JUST KILLED IT, I THINK ILL GET A HONEY BEE KING V2, NEVER MIND THIS DD TAIL BS
Now now! We all get frustrated with our birds from time to time. Helis crash, that's what they do and we all do it. AT the very least you should figure out the problem for the knowledge value of it so you won't make the same mistake again. Taking a bad attitude to a new bird may make the problem worse! Relax! Take a couple days off, then revisit it. Don't be a sore loser! Or, just 86 it all and buy a TREX!
cold duck is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold duck View Post
Now now! We all get frustrated with our birds from time to time. Helis crash, that's what they do and we all do it. AT the very least you should figure out the problem for the knowledge value of it so you won't make the same mistake again. Taking a bad attitude to a new bird may make the problem worse! Relax! Take a couple days off, then revisit it. Don't be a sore loser! Or, just 86 it all and buy a TREX!
Don't you just love it when someone offers advise like...... Or, just 86 it all and buy a TREX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr1 View Post
Sorry dr1! Had to take this opportunity to zing cold duck.

Recently blasted mine too. Wind gust + tree + 20 feet = Tail boom & motor, Pixie7 ESC, main shaft (of course), aluminum head, CF blades, both CF tail fins, a servo & a canopy.... all toast! 2 failed test flights due to tail failures after the rebuild and this nasty wobble on the mains that I just can't find. Somehow I just can't bring myself to take pix after they're dead. It's on the bench now.

So, go ahead and break parts, they'll make more!
WickedDragon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Got 'cha again WD! I placed a perfect cast and you bit, hook, line, and sinker! This is fun!
Old 10-12-2008, 10:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
dr1

Default E-Flite Blade CP

i do have a trex its awesome, it has 3 hs 65 mg's on the swosh.the tail has hs 56 65 mg digitil servo. with an e flite heading hold gyro, alluminum head, its the best flying heli ive ever had.my starter heli was the e flite blade. May it rest in Peace...many pieces. i had hs 65 mg's in the blade cpwith a dx6 radio, and a g190 gyro. so ill get a honey bee king v2 just to play with, i love this hobby. : banana:chee rs
Old 10-13-2008, 12:01 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I love this hobby too! Great stuff. Heli's have always fascinated me. Flight in general. Oh, and going fast and making it faster, stronger, lighter and more responsive, and trucks and planks and EDF's and track cars and carpet racers and dragsters.....

Seriously though....... I've been into modeling, cars, electronics and the like most of my life. This is like this awesome magical land where all kinds of things are possible. Whether it be a car, truck, plane, heli, flying dog house or lawnmower, you start with a bunch of parts that come in the box, you spend hours picking just the right electronics and first hop ups..... you go back to school and learn about things like laminar flow, static thrust & what the hell a "C" is for a battery, after all, your c, t, p or h just can't be stock or have a chance of looking like someone elses.

You start mock assembly, fit everything just right. sometimes you do it again, to make sure.... just to double check. Now the last pass...... Locktite, baby! It's coming together now..... really starting to look like something. You start thinking about color.... what colors to use... gotta be cool, bright, unique..... at least cool and brite! You mount the motor and set the mesh, just right....... wonder if this is the right pinion... too tall.... nah, figured this in, you're good. You load up the electronics, tuck away every wire..... keep it clean, neat. No glitches on this one. Every piece installed with care and precision.

The final stages now. You stripe those blades and think about how dead on the tracking is going to be since you followed the instructions in the Finless video or how cool it's going to be blasting a wheelie down the back straight because you DID get that Novak BL setup, while you're balancing the tires on your Rustler. You dial in those pitch curves or tweak the wheel alignment....... really has to be perfect now. Okay, all together, you check it over one more time and admire your work while the battery charges for the first power test of your creation. You start masking for the paint...... Lightning strike on dark blue with silver.... yeah, that's it.

The battery's done, you connect it to your little monster, ESCs and Gyros arm. It's all good, the ESC's programmed..... should be just the way you like it. You bump the throttle..... it's alive, IT'S ALIVE! The blades are tracking (Finless video again!); Slipper clutch is exact. Shut it down, don't get crazy...... it's on the bench.

Paint...... you don't need no stinkin' paint! After all, paint doesn't make it fly better or go faster, right? You put the body or canopy on..... truck looks pretty good with the clear body or the yellow canopy doesn't look all that bad with the blue frame parts after all. You check the clock....... only 20 til 1:00; not THAT late. (Cumon..... you all been there! Lots of backwash from those kitchen cabinets, huh?) The heli test pad's in the back; trucks get tested on the street. Made it out.... the wife won't hear it until it's too late to stop.

Pretty sure that the common ground stops here...... so since it's HeliFreak. The truck goes like 60mph, flawless performance yada yada yada. Anyway..... you spool up, gyro takes the tail; like you were at the top of the first hill on a roller coaster, your palms sweat, your heart races.... little more collective, getting light. Glad you setup those flood lights in the backyard, aren't you! A touch more, it's off, little more... that's it..... sweet spot, got the hover and what started off as this pile of little parts performs this amazing feat of flight! Not just flight mind you, 3D flight.

You didn't (necessarily) design it or invent it, but you put it together, you made it yours and it does things that can't be done it the full size world. Let's see your neighbors pickup run like the Blueflame, Magnum's boy go inverted, or a Leer jet fly like a Super Sabre!

So here's to LiPo's, 30% Nitro and thread locker; hundreds of moving parts managing to stay together and the technology that has made this all possible........ and a whole lot better than Playstation!
WickedDragon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2008, 01:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
zen
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Blades 'n Rex's 'n flying

Like a lot of others on this thread I fly the Blade CP Pro and the 450 SE. I have more time on the Blade than anything else (there's a King V2 to my right, next to the Honey Bee FP) and when it has an unscheduled landing I don't flinch. Dinging the Trex is something else; I hate doing that.

I like the building/tweaking essay. Indeed it is good to put together a machine and have it work well. It is also good to have all the tools, parts, and materials on hand to adjust, repair, mod, or build.

T-rex 500 ESP
zen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen View Post
Like a lot of others on this thread I fly the Blade CP Pro and the 450 SE. I have more time on the Blade than anything else (there's a King V2 to my right, next to the Honey Bee FP) and when it has an unscheduled landing I don't flinch. Dinging the Trex is something else; I hate doing that.

I like the building/tweaking essay. Indeed it is good to put together a machine and have it work well. It is also good to have all the tools, parts, and materials on hand to adjust, repair, mod, or build.
I agree whole heartedly. I enjoy tweaking and repairing, but mostly the LEARNING! Every heli I build is better than the last because I have learned that much more in the mean time. LONG LIVE THE BLADE CP PRO! If I had wanted things easy, I would have bought a HBFP. I accepted the challenge of my Blade and I met it! Feels good!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen View Post
It is also good to have all the tools, parts, and materials on hand to adjust, repair, mod, or build.
+1

That and a heli pilots' eye, practice and understanding. When the head goes from " Thaats coooool!" to a beautiful, balanced machine, a testament to mans mastery ove.....

ghaaaa,

Thaaats' coooool!

All on DX6i
ENDO1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in