Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > For Free - HF Members Helping HF Members

For Free - HF Members Helping HF Members Post Here For Items You Want Give Away

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2017, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default HD500 Cell V1 with spare parts - closed

Just letting go of one more HD500 Cell with spare parts.

Not selling it - its for free. Only expectation - you should not have tons of helis and parts. I would like to give it to someone who has a hard time getting the funds to pay for as 500 size machine.

So please - only PM me and I will get shipment arranged.

Last edited by im4711; 03-19-2017 at 12:47 PM..
im4711 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2017, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Good on you buddy ... Nice to see their are still good pleaple left in this world I hope you find a good home it ..
Old 03-14-2017, 07:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hope it goes to someone who can really use it.
Thanks for helping the hobby and people in it
Old 03-14-2017, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

I would like to clear up one thing - the heli is completely equipped with blades and electronics with exception of the receiver since I fly Jeti and most might use a different radio system. I also will put spare parts into it to fill up the box.

However everyone who already send me a PM and those who will send - please be patient since I am letting this go until Friday about Noon time. I will PM one of you after reviewing your profiles a bit and your PM's - there I will ask for the shipping address and latest Saturday the package will be on its way. Who knows me knows the offer is legit.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow. No way! Some body gonna be a lucky duck!

I bet there are tons of people who fly smaller guys and would love to get a bigger heli! Give it to someone who posts, too. I could give you tons of suggestions through pm. I dont want it, but would love to have a HD. I almost bought one once! I got big helis though.

GL with the givaway1
Old 03-15-2017, 06:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Awesome

As much as would fit these qualifications. My experience level keeps me from sending a PM. This is an awesome gesture and I hope someone that longs to get one like this and has the experience to fly it gets it.
I'm happy hovering my mcpx's and 200srx around. I just got a 130x and got it to fly yesterday.
Good luck to who gets this and kuddos to the giver. Your awesome.
inganeer is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 06:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thumbs up newby here and all i can say is wow!!!

i'd be lucky to have such a setup, but the gf would kill me even if it was free. i spent $40 for a nano cps to practice an such with and she was pissed... moneys tight here but all i can say is your very generous for doing such a thing...
gassprint1 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 09:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

well - one more day to send me a PM.

Thanks for all of you who already send me a message. Friday I will inform the one who will receive the package. The heli is fully equipped (used machine) except the receiver since I fly Jeti. So the new owner just will need some batteries, a receiver and setup the FBL system to his/her radio.
The shipment will include also a set of spare parts to cover some parts to get along for some time.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

All good. I picked a person and will get the package out this weekend.
If you have not received a PM with the information than I am sorry you are not the one.

I am closing the thread.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in