Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > Quick World Wide

Quick World Wide QWW Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 09:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default My son got a summer job, and bought me a new toy..but i need help

hey guys i posted this in the wrong place, but is their anyone who knows toki 18 motors, for setup......i got a vid , and you can see sometimes when i give it throttle it bogs....go to this post to watch vid please....thanks
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=330067

Hey guys, still waiting for a couple of parts, But my son got a summer job, and bought me a new toy (i know not a toy) and there is no post on this girl...so im asking you raptor gods for help...Its and QUICKIE .18...its used but mint condition, except for a few bugs im trying to work out...i have a tuning and curve problem i think....Here i am, A nitro noob with 2 of them....i got all manuals on my rappy v2 , but this is a quickie 18 with an .18 TOKI...if anyone has any idea,,im always thankfull for the help...

Last edited by cruzroy; 08-12-2011 at 10:41 AM..
cruzroy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2011, 12:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location
Default another Quickie 18 video...updated settings

TO ALL NOOBS Mr JuanRodriguez is correct in all his statments....i just get a little excited to fly,,,i found some new bugs, ( glow igniter fell off and must be repaired), and yes i need to make a starter hole thru the canopy...But i just want to fly, and yes safty first,,HOLD THE HEAD, i know...already got wacked in the nose with the main blades...but while bleeding on my shirt...did not stop me from flying...my son helped this time holding 1 end of the blade, and i think the bird is still not perfect...but im working on it and i got another vid of new settings...i had way to much pitch (Pos 12) and 3/4 throttle....so now i have -3 to +10 and full throttle, wow big difference...thanks for all the help guys..

BUT i still have a problem with the gyro...takes off in HH and lands in rate mode ???????

also when i use throttle hold my Anti Rotation Washout Base Assembly
and swash move so far apart that the pin comes out and wont re-align when you turn it back down.....i dont know what radio funtion controls that....i need help with that???

ok here we go!!!

TO ALL NOOBS Mr JuanRodriguez is correct in all his statments....i just get a little excited to fly,,,i found some new bugs, ( glow igniter fell off and must be repaired), and yes i need to make a starter hole thru the canopy...But i just want to fly, and yes safty first,,HOLD THE HEAD, i know...already got wacked in the nose with the main blades...but while bleeding on my shirt...did not stop me from flying...my son helped this time holding 1 end of the blade, and i think the bird is still not perfect...but im working on it and i got another vid of new settings...i had way to much pitch (Pos 12) and 3/4 throttle....so now i have -3 to +10 and full throttle, wow big difference...thanks for all the help guys..

BUT i still have a problem with the gyro...takes off in HH and lands in rate mode ???????

also when i use throttle hold my Anti Rotation Washout Base Assembly
and swash move so far apart that the pin comes out and wont re-align when you turn it back down.....i dont know what radio funtion controls that....i need help with that???

ok here we go!!! i just want to say these are just opinions of a NOOB

quickie 18 new settings (13 min 43 sec)
]
cruzroy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2011, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default nice of your son to get you that

flys stable...what size is that 30???
salisburyflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in