Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > King II/III/IV and CP 2/3

King II/III/IV and CP 2/3 E-Sky King 2, 3, 4 plus CP 2 & 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 02:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

My HF Map location
Default CNC Metal Upgrade Parts for the HBK2!

Hello fellow HBK2R's...

So, I am finally going to order the "bling" aluminum CNC Metal Upgrade Parts for the HBK2. Since every part by itself is expensive, I am going to buy wholesale (with my license and tax I.D.) and then pass on the savings to whom ever wants it. I am not trying to make a mint on this deal, just helping others through helping myself....The price shipped to you will be somewhere around $95.00 if you live in the US, if not then will be more. Here is what it will include:

1.Esky Honey Bee King 2 Collect Set Metal Upgrade EK5-0201
2. Esky Honey Bee King 2 Washout Assembly Metal Upgrade EK5-0202
3.Esky Honey Bee King 2 Swashplate Set Metal Upgrade EK5-0203
4.Esky Honey Bee King 2 Central Holder Set EK5-0208
5. Esky Honey Bee King 2 Tail Gear Box Metal Upgrade EK5-0398
6.Esky Honey Bee King 2 Aluminum Tail Rotor Grip Holder EK5-0211

This will not happen tomorrow either. I believe I could have the parts by April 14th and start shipping tax day. Please, if you are interested, email me at jim@modapets.com and put CNC in the subject. After you email me, I will keep in contact with you from my personal email and NOT HERE, that way you will know the exact details of when to order and how much. I would not want any money until I have the parts....I want to get a feel for how many to order so I don't get stuck with a bunch of extra kits. ModaPets.com is my business in case you are wondering about the email. I am experienced in shipping local (US) and worldwide . I am Located in California and can except all major credit cards from my website.

Thanks

Jim
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	metalpartsupgrade_esky.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	44418  
zimatosa is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimatosa View Post
Hello fellow HBK2R's...

So, I am finally going to order the "bling" aluminum CNC Metal Upgrade Parts for the HBK2. Since every part by itself is expensive, I am going to buy wholesale (with my license and tax I.D.) and then pass on the savings to whom ever wants it. I am not trying to make a mint on this deal, just helping others through helping myself....The price shipped to you will be somewhere around $95.00 if you live in the US, if not then will be more. Here is what it will include:

1.Esky Honey Bee King 2 Collect Set Metal Upgrade EK5-0201
2. Esky Honey Bee King 2 Washout Assembly Metal Upgrade EK5-0202
3.Esky Honey Bee King 2 Swashplate Set Metal Upgrade EK5-0203
4.Esky Honey Bee King 2 Central Holder Set EK5-0208
5. Esky Honey Bee King 2 Tail Gear Box Metal Upgrade EK5-0398
6.Esky Honey Bee King 2 Aluminum Tail Rotor Grip Holder EK5-0211

This will not happen tomorrow either. I believe I could have the parts by April 14th and start shipping tax day. Please, if you are interested, email me at jim@modapets.com and put CNC in the subject. After you email me, I will keep in contact with you from my personal email and NOT HERE, that way you will know the exact details of when to order and how much. I would not want any money until I have the parts....I want to get a feel for how many to order so I don't get stuck with a bunch of extra kits. ModaPets.com is my business in case you are wondering about the email. I am experienced in shipping local (US) and worldwide . I am Located in California and can except all major credit cards from my website.

Thanks

Jim
For now, this is being put on hold. The suppliers for these parts are way to far behind....*SIGH*
Old 04-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Ebay sells the entire set for 50 bucks (Head and Tail)
DierWolf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2008, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by DierWolf View Post
Ebay sells the entire set for 50 bucks (Head and Tail)
Those ebay sets are not genuine E-Sky parts. Several guys over on RCG purchased them and found the quality to be less than great.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

LOL...leave it to the chinese...they'll make knockoffs of knockoffs...ken
xrbcoronalogoflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

My HF Map location

There are companies on ebay that are selling knockoff for $50 bucks,, but the one i am talking about is genuine factory direct seller..

I'm not talking about the clear plastic baggy knockoffs.

Anyways to each his own, even a knockoff of a knockoff its still better than the plastic. I wouldnt do esky or knockoff direction anyways, i would go for a Trex head and get it over with.
DierWolf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote: "Anyways to each his own, even a knockoff of a knockoff its still better than the plastic."

I totally agree...my stock Gaui200 tail is very wimpy...as someone said, if you look at it wrong, the links fall off the balls on the tail grips...I got the $60 Microheli tail (Vietnam), and that part is improved, but the smoothness of operation is still not as good as the tail assemblies on my mikado and raptor helis...ken
xrbcoronalogoflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrbcoronalogoflyer View Post
Quote: "Anyways to each his own, even a knockoff of a knockoff its still better than the plastic."

I totally agree...my stock Gaui200 tail is very wimpy...as someone said, if you look at it wrong, the links fall off the balls on the tail grips...I got the $60 Microheli tail (Vietnam), and that part is improved, but the smoothness of operation is still not as good as the tail assemblies on my mikado and raptor helis...ken
Hello,

For what I have seen, you can't buy E-sky original parts that include everything here for cheaper than $95.00 shipped(I was going to make zero dollars on the deal and ship it cheaper than 95 bucks if the total of all parts was cheaper than expected). If I/we could afford all the best things for our Heli's it would cost thousands to build even a King 2. Heck, with all the radios, recievers, ESC, Motors, carbon, CNC...etc, etc, etc...to upgrade to, It's great to have the choices but we must make them wisely for our individual budget.

Now you all got me thinking about the knock-offs. Do the knock-offs use the same part numbers if you order them from Ebay? Maybe the guy I am trying to buy the parts from is running a scam...Sounds legit though, he is having the same problem many suppliers are having with Esky parts..... Chinese New Year put them way behind!

Peace,

Z

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in