Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > CB100

CB100 Walkera CB100 Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Walkera Parts....WTF

Okaaaay, I been waiting for parts to be in stock for 2 months! Now they say the end of this month. Really what's the deal Walkera? These parts are for your top selling Heli's. It is very disheartening to enjoy a hobby grade Heli's that is supposed to have parts readily available. This is unacceptable for a company as large as you are to let your consumers be left with there pants down.... I guess I will be upgrading to Align sooner than I expected. **** Walkera!!!

HeliIntervention is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here's a paper bag, take a few deep breaths....okay feeling better?

Now what parts are you looking for? There are lots of dealers and you can usually find what you are looking for somewhere.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

LOL, I have A list of parts for my cb100. The ones I need have been out of stock at wow, hd, clubheli . I am patiently waiting for them. I solved the problem by ordering a GCP! Which also has limited replacement parts as well. I at least I have something to tinker with I'm planning on going very slow with it. I am looking at some config settings to start with for my 2801 Pro that would be good for a beginner. I am spending time with clearview sim. It is giving me some stick time although I'm not totally sure I have that configured correctly or not. At any rate I have few heli's now to have hands on training. Thank you for your reply. I have followed some threads that you participated in. I have been reading a lot here. There are so many people that have enlightened me here on the forum.

Thanks to everyone on heli freak

Last edited by HeliIntervention; 03-15-2012 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: duplicate
Old 03-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

LOL, well I am looking for frames and blades among other spare parts to keep it going! I have looked at all the popular sites in the US with no luck. They say they will be in the end of the month. We will see! I dont care to much for ordering over sea for a number of reasons. So with that in mind I have decided to solve the problem by buying a GCP. Yeah I know it's anoth Walkera too and also has a limited supply of parts as well, but gives me some thing to tinker with while my CB100 is grounded. It's been way to windy for some time now. So my CB180 is waiting for a nice day. I plan on going very slow with the GCP. I use clearview sim which is ok but I am not sure I have it configured right... I am getting some stick time with it though. I been looking for some tame settings for my 2801 Pro. It came with settings for the devo radio and settings for the 2801 Pro on sheet along with another sheet for WOWS beginner settings. There might be better settings so would like to check out all my options. My GCP has not had it's maiden flight yet. I been checking it over to see if any thing looks like it needs attention. So far it looks good. I bought the stock version with the pro tail blade. Hopefuly the tail will hold solid for me. I have followed some of the threads you have particaped in. I like to thank you and everyone on HeliFreak for enlightening me with so much knowledge!

Happy flying and on with the nice weather already!

Jack
Old 03-15-2012, 11:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I stick to US retailers as well except a couple of times I have found everyone in US to be out of something and I have ordered from helipal.

The shipping takes the same time as something from the opposite coast and the prices are the same so dont rule it out if you have no other option.

I've also had good service from WOW, ClubHeli, xHeli, Heli RC Store, Heli Direct, Hobby Partz, and Hobby-Lobby (for the carbon rods).

With all those choices you should be able to find what you're after.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Www.helircstore.com may have some of the parts if youve already tried some of the other stores.

I glanced through sme of the parts and they seem to have a good bit in stock... Maybe you can find what you're looking for
// WK2801 // Spektrum DX4e //
jonbailie is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish.NYC View Post
I stick to US retailers as well except a couple of times I have found everyone in US to be out of something and I have ordered from helipal.

The shipping takes the same time as something from the opposite coast and the prices are the same so dont rule it out if you have no other option.

I've also had good service from WOW, ClubHeli, xHeli, Heli RC Store, Heli Direct, Hobby Partz, and Hobby-Lobby (for the carbon rods).

With all those choices you should be able to find what you're after.
I have used helipal they usually have what I need but between shipping and currency fees it kills me depending on what I order. It's hard to find all the parts in one place but I got lucky! The good news is HD got everything in so I stocked with parts. I have ordered from most of the dist's except xheli and rcstore. The one problem I have is this. I have had my cb100 for some time now and vibes are killing me I have narrowed it down by reading up on it. So I would like to see if someone has found feathering shafts for the cb100 or is there some DIY mod or something? It's a real bummer to have all these heads & main shafts laying around. I am so close to dialing it in again. Oh the fun of it all!

Thanks Jack
Old 04-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Walkera gets us hooked and then teases us with a few parts. Then it's a month or more before we see more. I have three Walkera heli's and there's a shortage of something for all of them. Sure I could order from china. I'd rather give my business to our local distributors. I can't wait till there is 3rd party LG for the GCP since this is the best heli in my hanger. It's got so much glue it flies lopsided. At least I'm getting my fix with it while I tinker with my cb100's! At any rate Walkera if your listening give our economy a boost and keep us stocked up. The weather's getting nice and we need our fix. Rather then going thru DT's waiting for the slow boat.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliIntervention View Post
Walkera gets us hooked and then teases us with a few parts. Then it's a month or more before we see more. I have three Walkera heli's and there's a shortage of something for all of them. Sure I could order from china. I'd rather give my business to our local distributors. I can't wait till there is 3rd party LG for the GCP since this is the best heli in my hanger. It's got so much glue it flies lopsided. At least I'm getting my fix with it while I tinker with my cb100's! At any rate Walkera if your listening give our economy a boost and keep us stocked up. The weather's getting nice and we need our fix. Rather then going thru DT's waiting for the slow boat.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Here is some of the US vendors jaghobbies, helircstore,helidirect, Wowhobbies, clubheli
vronny is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in