Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 300X

300X Blade 300X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2014, 07:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default What is a used 300x worth these days?

What is a fair price for a stock (w/ brace of course) BNF 300x in good working condition? I've got a bunch of upgrades for it too (hyp 3585, talon 35, 5065 cyclics, most of the lynx stuff, ect.) but would probably sell all that separate. I checked the for sale section but all the sold threads don't list a price and the ones that aren't sold, well... aren't sold.

It is not officially for sale yet, but feel free to pm me if you have any interest. I really like where this bird is at right now but with a 360mm build looming I'm thinking it would make more sense to have this spot in my fleet occupied by the 180.
Dustin Mustangs is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2014, 08:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

A Heli in only as good as the sum of its parts. That being said, itemize the cost of everything, divide by 2, and then subtract $50 lol. About how things sell here.
OXY rep
DCflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2014, 08:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Usually about 40% of whatever you paid is a good starting point
jmtyndall is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2014, 10:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'd pay about $170 for a used stock 300x assuming it has been crashed and I'd have to take it apart before flying it. The heli itself isn't worth much, a used ar7200bx is worth about $130.
puppydog_taz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2014, 12:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppydog_taz View Post
I'd pay about $170 for a used stock 300x assuming it has been crashed and I'd have to take it apart before flying it. The heli itself isn't worth much, a used ar7200bx is worth about $130.

I didn't even get that much out of my AR7200. I listed it at $120 and it wouldn't sell for over a week, then I dropped it to $100 and it was gone within a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wildcat1214 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2014, 12:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

A new ar7200 will sell for about $100
Old 12-04-2014, 06:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

A Microbeast will fetch $90 and the AR7200BX $110. Unless you get unlucky and several are unloading at once. They sure are liquid though. The rest isn't worth much because many people hate the electronics - except the DS76T. The cyclics will go for about $25 shipped. They are pretty good heli's and it's great to be on the buying side of these things!
ToddMcF2002 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2014, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Where are you guys finding Beastx's and AR 7200's for this amount? I have been looking but maybe in the wrong places.
thanks, John
John66 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2014, 11:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

The for sale forums here. They usually post for more and negotiate down. I bought one for $90, and one for $100. Sold them both for $100 later. You wouldn't believe how many people will offer you $75 before it sells
Old 12-05-2014, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ok, so I posted her for sale. Seems like a fair deal to me, hopefully someone else thinks so too.

300x, mild mods, tons of spares, no fbl - 150
BeastX - 100
Complete electronics upgrade and a bunch more Lynx goodies - 150
Custom bolt on night flight kit - 50
The wholes chi bang - 400

All prices shipped, details here: https://www.helifreak.com/showthread...57#post6229757
Old 12-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Good luck. It seems like a good deal but based on the value of these things it may sit a while
Old 12-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah, good luck with the sale. I'll send positive thoughts, but be prepared for offers 75% less than what is fair and just wait it out till the right person comes.
vtown nick is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2014, 05:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

It's worth whatever your willing to let it go for.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Products, no matter what the original cost is only worth what people are willing to pay.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

I noticed last night that used stockers are selling on eBay without an FBL for over $100 pretty consistently. So I am going to strip most of the goodies off and go that route. I shouldn't have much trouble getting my asking price considering the mods, spares and lipos I am offering it with. Not to mention they apparently did away with listing fees so I can let it sit on there for free.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Mustangs View Post
I noticed last night that used stockers are selling on eBay without an FBL for over $100 pretty consistently. So I am going to strip most of the goodies off and go that route. I shouldn't have much trouble getting my asking price considering the mods, spares and lipos I am offering it with. Not to mention they apparently did away with listing fees so I can let it sit on there for free.
Only down side to eBay is they charge final sale price fees. Keep that in mind when selling on it vs the fourm.

I didn't know they list for free now, but I wonder what final sale % price is. I haven't used it in ages.
vtown nick is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2014, 11:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtown nick View Post
Only down side to eBay is they charge final sale price fees. Keep that in mind when selling on it vs the fourm.

I didn't know they list for free now, but I wonder what final sale % price is. I haven't used it in ages.
If you use Paypal, i think the fee between the two is about 13%.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:57 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Paypal is a wash between the two options and I was offering to pay shipping here which would offset the fees on ebay where shipping is separate.

I stripped her down last night so if anyone wants a deal on some as-new mods for one of these shoot me a PM. I'll probably get around to making posts for them in the classifieds tonight.

Hyp 3585 with Talon 35
3 x 5065 cyclics
All the Lynx stuff as a package
300x night flight kit
BeastX
Old 12-09-2014, 10:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

I had thought about selling my 300x and 450x w/Robird FBL but I just decided it is probably more prudent just to keep them and fly them. By the time you factor in PP and shipping it is just about not worth the effort financially and effortwise to sell them. I am sure it is a differnet story on the high-end helis. Just do not think it is on the lower end models. Where can you have so much fun with so little invested.
stablehover is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2014, 10:46 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by stablehover View Post
I had thought about selling my 300x and 450x w/Robird FBL but I just decided it is probably more prudent just to keep them and fly them. By the time you factor in PP and shipping it is just about not worth the effort financially and effortwise to sell them. I am sure it is a differnet story on the high-end helis. Just do not think it is on the lower end models. Where can you have so much fun with so little invested.
I had the same feelings until I found I didn't fly my 300x or 450 dfc once I got a 550 and 600. I parted out the 300x and still have the 450. I have over $700 into it and the best offer I've received for it is $300. I think I am just going to sell it to a club member at a steep loss. I'd rather take the loss and give someone a good deal on a good bird then have it just sit there and become obsolete!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in