Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Gasser Helicopters > TRM Power

TRM Power TRM Power - Toxic Al Factory Support Forum Worldwide. Any Product.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2006, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Toxic Al: You're awesome!!!

Al,

I am the guy you called back today (on Laborday Weekend) and spent 30 minutes of your time giving me the 101 on the Zenoahs, and the magic you do to it.

Quick History: I called TRM today to get some more information regarding the motor, or at least the hours of operation. When an answering machine picked up, I hung up without leaving a message. Al called back within few hours to give me a comprehensive overview of what the differences are. He was extremely helpful, and passionate about his work. I feel strong that I will not go wrong with my decision.

I am convinced. TRM 231 is the way to go. I will be putting this on a new Predator Carbon Gasser SE. :glasses:

I will call MA first thing Tuesday morning to place an order. I am very impressed that you are able to do all this given that you are currently running solo. Very very humble beginning in my opinion.

Wish you best of luck on the "Harmonics Issue" and the tuned pipe. I can't wait to hear more about your new and improved pipe ready for testing in 2 weeks. I am sure I speak for everyone here when I say: Keep us posted early and often!
asong26 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2006, 07:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Umm I would love to get the 101 recorded. :glasses:
Old 09-04-2006, 12:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Motor Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebianDog
Umm I would love to get the 101 recorded. :glasses:

What a great idea! I've seen your video on Stator Gator, and I thought it was excellent! May be you guys can get together to do another one on the motors. For a new gasser like myself, it's very difficult to understand what a smooth running engine sounds like.

It would be awesome to see a comparison video of Stock / Hanson and TRM to cover pros and cons. I am sick and tired of googling "Hanson vs. TRM" "Engine Vibration" etc...,

Picture speaks thousand words....
Old 09-05-2006, 05:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I could use another good advanced gasser tuning session myself
Old 09-05-2006, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Avant Aurora

I am sure you've seen this post everywhere around here. Man, what a sweet looking bird.

On the marketing (3D CAD) pics, there is a shots that shows how much room they're providng for the motor head, also there is another shot that shows the heli from the back. It seems there will be ample room for the width of the Zenoah to fit there.

Any thoughts?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in