Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters > 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2015, 10:42 AM   #841 (permalink)
Registered Users

360mm mains are about the longest that you can use with the stock boom.
robbancs is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2015, 11:53 AM   #842 (permalink)
Registered Users

You'll need a longer boom and torque tube. Most of the belt helis have found ways to make booms and find belts. Much harder on a tt machine
jmtyndall is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2015, 10:55 PM   #843 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by opkin View Post
Thanks for the info DT, going to stick with the 450L for a while and see how it goes. I've just ordered an AR7200bx recommended or my 3gx that i've had a few problems with.

You have a great fleet there they all look very cool, the speed fuselage looks great and must help a lot with visibility.

Do you know if the Goblin 380mm main and 70mm tail blades will run in the 450L ?

Cheers

Andrew.
i have no clue, but the stock setup is good, i switch with 350 radix main blade from time to time but still goes with 360 i want to try the zeal 360 though.. you will love the 450l its like a sexy skinny 500 to tell you the truth. shorter in height and length but definitely fun to fly.
enjoy the GPRO is flying great too, easy to set up. i use my ar7200bx on my 570 hasnt flown yet.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:10 AM   #844 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just curious I've got the 3S Version and hopefully doing its maiden next weekend but since it my first big helicopter, compared to the nano cpx. What's the lowest head speed I could use?
whatson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2015, 06:44 PM   #845 (permalink)
Registered Users

What upgrades are out there that really make a difference? I ordered this carbon tail rod control assembly hoping it would tighten things up.

http://www.alzrc.com/en/ProductView.asp?/1200.html
Martinshelis is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2015, 08:42 PM   #846 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well I went ahead and ordered a carbon boom for it today. Hopefully it is a little lighter. Bling Bling lol
Martinshelis is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2015, 09:55 AM   #847 (permalink)
Registered Users

I know people don't buy these for lifting things but just wanted to report that a first test today with a stock 6S dominator lifted 900g at 60% throttle with fixed 7.5 deg pitch. The heli itself weighs 950g. Pretty good i'd say!
Taranis
adamtoolanen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2016, 02:34 PM   #848 (permalink)
Registered Users

hi guys

i have a 550dfc e and few micros. i am really liking the dominator 450l because of its good flying 3D characteristics and cheap parts compared to bigger size. ahh my poor wallet.. i keep on spending money on these things this year . which is very bad..

just need your opinion of weather it is worth the investment to get a second professional heli as a backup, first being 550dfc.

plus i was thinking to get pulse 6s 1250 lipos 3 pcs or is it better to try one.

thankyou
Mahmood is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in