Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #181 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dont155 View Post
I'm new to the mCPX crowd. A small question, what's the advantage of having the A/R guide in the rear of the frame?
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=375783

That thread explains everything.

It's not so much of moving the A/R guide to the rear, it's more necessary to have the A/R pin at the same height as the swash balls.

I personally like the guide in the rear, it just looks better.

Last edited by pakk; 02-21-2012 at 08:44 AM.. Reason: grammar error
pakk is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #182 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyn View Post
Hello all mCPX pilots on HeliFreak,

First i would like to say thanks to those owned the mCPX/2 kits and love them as I do. For that reason, I want to turn the mCPX/2 to an Ultimate Micro Flying Machine within my ability and knowledge. And, it's still not the end yet!

Today is Valentine's Day, nothing much for the guy like us, just only for her!

I would like to do little contest for the MH Advanced X Frame here, only on the HeliFreak Forums, no where else.

The release date for the MH Advanced X Frame is almost here on the Feb 15-16. After the contest is done, then we will release the information and features of this frame on our Microheli website to the public.

We will offer 3 FREE MH Advanced X Frame to the first 3 people who can list complete all new features of this MH Advanced X Frame.

STARTING NOW!.....ENDED ON FEB 16.

Good Luck and Happy Valentine to all,

Regards,
Andy Nguyen,
Five days after the dead line and still no result, what was meant to be a good pr trick slowly turns around, soon this and the postponed release dates will backfire... Come one now MH, we are your customers, it's not fair to treat us like this.

I've been buying lot's of your stuff over the years, I have tested almost all your mCPX upgraded the last few month and I will most likely continue doing so as long as you play a fair game with me. All I'm asking for is you to keep your word and listen to your customers, and also get this new awesome frame to the market, I need it like yesterday
Old 02-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #183 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah it's kinda crap, especially after they took the ideas for flipped servos and rear A/R guide from helifreak users.

False promises are bad for business.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #184 (permalink)
Closed Account

Off topic, but related to the ZyBeR's observation.

Are they still putting those 30C stickers on 25C cells too?

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=369347
Error401 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 09:23 AM   #185 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Totally seems like they took all our ideas and are just leaving us hanging. Not Cool. I might have to retract my statement defending them. MH dont make me appologize to pakk.
Blade 130X - Lynx EOX / Blade 300x - AR7200BX, 2213-3585 / Trex 500ESP DFC - AR7200BX, 500MX / Trex 550e DFC - AR7200BX, 600MX / TSA 600e Pro - AR7200BX, 700MX / TBS Discovery FPV - APM, Sunnysky 980kv/ DX8
jabu32 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #186 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

im done w mh !!this is just rediculous why have a release date if you have no intensions of it being real ,and if they did hit the release date what would they have 10 to sell..????????and every email ive ever sent it takes them a week to get back with ya,,,ive spent alot with mh too and im sick of the horrible customer service,,,,
golfgolf4 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #187 (permalink)
Registered Users

uhhh so you mean all you guys didnt get to order one? my bad... Ill post reviews when it gets in... going to be like another week
das_bulk is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 09:42 AM   #188 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabu32 View Post
Totally seems like they took all our ideas and are just leaving us hanging. Not Cool. I might have to retract my statement defending them. MH dont make me appologize to pakk.
I guess since I'm not the only one posting "pissy servo chatter" now, its safe to give my opinion again.
MH should've just said:

"Hey, we like the relocated A/R idea, and we're working on it. As a "thank you", we're giving Micro-Mania a free new frame when they're ready. We've seen some other cool ideas in here too, but what are the most important ones to you?"

Instead..."A contest", and after getting a few ideas that they hadn't thought of, they add them to the project...setting the date back.

Just give credit where credit is due, and reward the originators of the ideas.

"Of course, that's just my opinion...I could be wrong" - Dennis Miller
boltsinneck is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #189 (permalink)
Registered Users

The reality is I am buying this frame+more and so are most of you.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #190 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm not sure if I was the first to come up with the idea of flipped servos but I did post it here 23th january (https://www.helifreak.com/showpost.p...02&postcount=6) and emailed MH and Xtreme the ide before that, Xtreme have replied a few times thinking it's a good idea and told me they took it to their R&D department, MH haven't said a thing, no reply, nothing.

If that's how they say "thanks you sir", I'm done trying to help, sorry but it's just no fun be treated like this :/

This might have blown out of proportion, but it's not our fault it has come to this.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #191 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I agree, release dates just shouldn't be posted if the dates can't be held firm. Wait, I think other companies are guilty of this too. Blade, Microsoft, Samsung, and others too numerous to mention. I don't see their bottom lines hurt all that much though. Heck, Microsoft gets away with releasing substandard stuff after many, many, delays and lots of hype... What about the Apple iPhone 4s? Wasn''t that model supposed to be iPhone 5?
$$$ + Heli Hobby =
Dont155 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #192 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default "X" Pushrods

I wonder if HH is going to start packaging their straight pushrods in packs of two or three, or will everybody be forced to buy two or three packs of pushrods to get what they need for the new flipped servo configuration?
I guess you could always cut the horizontal part off of your current front pushrods and use that piece to fasten your remaining pieces into one straight rod.
boltsinneck is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #193 (permalink)

Id say they will package them in three's but it may be this time next year?
new bee is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #194 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I wonder why they havent offered a complete MCPX upgrade package like they did with the MSR where you could buy everything in one package rather then seperatly ordering all the little bits.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #195 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

For elevator servos, I've used mcx pushrods, as well as these:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...e_Rod_Set.html

These solo push rods are 2-3 times thicker, so they *won't* break like the stockers. Unfortunately, that means that something else will -- and it'll probably be a swash ball.

I first thought that the pushrods *had* to have the little hook instead of the z-bend, but after using a few different ones, I've found that it doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltsinneck View Post
I wonder if HH is going to start packaging their straight pushrods in packs of two or three, or will everybody be forced to buy two or three packs of pushrods to get what they need for the new flipped servo configuration?
I guess you could always cut the horizontal part off of your current front pushrods and use that piece to fasten your remaining pieces into one straight rod.
DudeInMyrtleBeach is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #196 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow, people here really hate slipped release dates...

Ironically horizon is the king of missing release dates. Microheli seem to have at least hit the month they were aiming for!

I understand frustration, but come on - keep it in perspective!
Align T-Rex 600 EFL Pro, SK720/600MX/YGE-90HV/BL9180/BL9188
zeeflyboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #197 (permalink)
Registered Users

+1 you would think they were in line for a heart transplant.
Goatkeeper is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #198 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well their swash is 'in stock' and not surprisingly, so is a product called 'Precision CNC Steel Ball w/Pin Sleeve set'

I can only assume that this is a replacement ball for the swash so that you can use the rear AR guide location easier.
Disrespective is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #199 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here is the new swash.

Old 02-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #200 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

it looks like its a longer screw with a bar that screws on from the other side. Hmm looks kinda familiar.

by the way does that hub look like its using a nut to hold the screw on? maybe its just the picture.
Blade 130X - Lynx EOX / Blade 300x - AR7200BX, 2213-3585 / Trex 500ESP DFC - AR7200BX, 500MX / Trex 550e DFC - AR7200BX, 600MX / TSA 600e Pro - AR7200BX, 700MX / TBS Discovery FPV - APM, Sunnysky 980kv/ DX8
jabu32 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in