Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 130X

130X Blade 130X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2015, 12:42 PM   #101 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thank you Tim Wolff and JonJet! It figures the answer was in the only place I did not look.
thruster is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2015, 03:19 PM   #102 (permalink)
Registered Users

Don't feel bad, I have never used the stock charger.
Didn't even know the instructions were on it.
HW.

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle. Robert Anthony.
Heliwhisperer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2015, 04:12 AM   #103 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default servo constantly running

Hi all new to the forum and new to helicopters.

Just bought a 130 x binded the reviver after putting in the desired settings spolled up the heli the swash plate made a large movement to the right and the heli fell over no damage, i then realised that the right hand servo was still running full pelt i then watched as the gear stripped off the motor shaft and continued happerly buzzing away

hope someone can help many thanks
will fly is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2015, 04:26 AM   #104 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default servo constantly running

Hi new to the forums and helicopters

Recently bought a 130x binded my dx6 after putting in settings checked all was good with motor hold.

spolled up and then woooosh off to the left it shot hold mode back on no damage but then i noticed that the right servo was still spinning locking the swash plate at an angle then in front of my eyes the motor gearing stripped off and the servo sat happlie buzzing along

Any thoughts many thanks
will fly is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2015, 07:01 AM   #105 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by will fly View Post
Hi new to the forums and helicopters

Recently bought a 130x binded my dx6 after putting in settings checked all was good with motor hold.

spolled up and then woooosh off to the left it shot hold mode back on no damage but then i noticed that the right servo was still spinning locking the swash plate at an angle then in front of my eyes the motor gearing stripped off and the servo sat happlie buzzing along

Any thoughts many thanks
After repair/replacing the servo, do this:

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=462484

Read through the thread. Don't expect perfection. Get it as close as possible with a fresh battery and subtrim. You don't need to sweat it after that (because it does appear that the centers change with the input voltage.
Tim Wolff is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2015, 01:15 AM   #106 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi, new to this forum. I've just bought a 2nd-hand Blade 130x and it's misbehaving. With throttle hold activated the collective and cyclic operate fine. With hold deactivated the collective and cyclic work fine for a couple of seconds, then they go superslow and a few seconds later appear to get stuck in the last position instructed. If I put in the opposite cyclic control it takes a few seconds before there is a response. If I reactivate throttle hold, after about 5 seconds everything becomes 'unstuck' again.

Any ideas?
Richard
Sailplane Nut is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2015, 08:37 AM   #107 (permalink)
Registered Users

This is a normal function of the 3in1 unit on this heli.
On the bench the gyros do all kinds of goofy things leading new users to believe the copter is faulty.
Once the heli is flying the gyros act normally, the unit needs to see movement of the copter to react correctly.
Hope this helps.
HW.

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle. Robert Anthony.

Last edited by Heliwhisperer; 07-04-2015 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: dumbadvicethatneededcorrecting.
Heliwhisperer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2015, 03:13 AM   #108 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi HW, thanks for that. All good now. Freaked me out the way it kept flipping over to one side when I tried to take off. Did the subtrim routine as in DCH's video. Looks like the guy who sold it to me forgot he must have had to do the same at some point.
Regards
Richard
Sailplane Nut is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in