Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters

Walkera Helicopters Walkera Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Anyone order from ClubHeli?

There is a new US based eStore that just opened up this week... ClubHeli.com (I think they were originally WalkeraUS.com before they officially opened for business). Looks like they are exclusively Walkera, so we should try to support them (like we support WowHobbies, RotorFever, and RCHobbyHelicopter as US based Walkera stores). I placed an order on Monday and got it today. Owner seems real nice and understands the importance of good customer service.

I think it says a lot about Walkera that people are willing to invest in starting up a business that caters to them... Their quality and craftsmanship have come a long way!
Steve Joblin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I too want to praise Clubheli.com. I've ordered parts from Rick twice now, he has pretty great prices, everything I needed was in stock, and everything arrives within two days. I highly recommend dealing with them to anyone with a walkera heli!!!!!!

thanks, Sean Bosse
seanbosse is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

My HF Map location

(1st post here)

I purchased a 5G6 from Rick last month and have been having a blast with it. I'll be ordering a 4G1B and a few assorted parts from him sometime this week.

Looking forward to flying w/Steve, Rick, and Tom this coming weekend!

Steve, just think...you'll probably witness my 1st attempt at FP...it ought to be good for a laugh!

Bill
microair is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default On a Sunday night!!!

Steve turned me on to Clubheli.

I have been to my LHS many times looking at helis, sims, etc. They are always nice, but you have to drag answers out of them, or at least ask the right questions. For instance, I bought the RealFlight sim (not cheap), returned and bought a Novus CX, batts, etc., and a CX2. And only after the 6 or 7th visit did they think to tell me that they have an airfield right up the street! They weren't keeping it a secret, but it should be standard operating procedure to tell every heli customer about the field so we become more addicted and spend$$$$.

Anyway, I returned the CX to my LHS, after talking with Rick from Clubheli. I called the Clubheli number on a Sunday, thinking it was a brick & mortar. It is online only, but he answered!! He was taking his kids out with helis and talked to me as he was preparing. We talked for about 20 minutes..on a Sunday! Then, @ 10:00 that night I was placing an order and emailed a question, figuring he'd respond in the AM. He called me in 5 minutes...on a Sunday night!!

I ordered a 4G1B and 4#3Q plus parts, batts, etc. It shipped Monday morning and should be here tomorrow.

I couldnt' reach Hobby Service over the weekend after the flight sim I bought had a defective remote out of the box (I wanted them to help confirm). They have no service on weekends.

Clubheli does...on a Sunday night!!!
joseywales is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Rick is a stand up guy. Can't go. wrong with ordering from him
Heli_freak is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2009, 08:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I've ordered a BUNCH of parts from ClubHeli and it has been great.

I get my parts in 3 days here in Fl.

Saves me because so far no one local has parts in stock.
miamiheli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

I bought my first 4#3B from Clubheli. . I have nothing but praises for them. . Rick is a very good person to deal with . .
tootech is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Rick at club heli rocks unlike the wow factor at other shops if you get my drift. Rick has a customer for life.
cx2, mcx, T Rex 450 SA, GAUI 550, walkera cb100, 4#6, 4#6S, 4g6S, trex 450 clone, V911/FP100, DX7, DX8
never hold your farts in. they travel up your spine, and that's where s****y ideas come from.
shaggybirdman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2009, 07:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default CLUB HELI

I want to thank rick from club heli for his help in sending me the new heli
4g3 to new york I am from israel
and my wife is visiting n.y

best service
NORISK is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Praise for Club Heli also

I live in Pa. Not far from Club Heli and just found oy about him this week. I have spoken with Rick a couple of times and ordered parts for my V100D03 and batteries. He had everything and I got my order the next day. He is responsive, by phone or email and very helpful. I recommend him highly.
Birdmanpa is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Rick is awsome. He will answer phone calls if he is there personally, returns phone calls if requested, and give REAL advice ect when you really need to know the straight storry on something. I think his prices are fair, and he has the best service there is. I ordered a tail boom/motor for a heli that I really do not fly much. When I checked it out it was defective. I was too lazy to do anything about it. Several months later, while ordering a quad charger set up he had on sale, I had mentioned to him in passing that I had gotten a bad tail motor, but never bothered to call or email. He asked me exactly what model it was, and said he would replace it. He was taking really good care of me so I told him not to bother. He had already done me a favor by including a couple of cables in the deal since I was placing a large order. I received my order literally a day later... as always (cherry lolipop as specified :-) and right along with the extra cables that he promised me was my replacement tail motor that I not only told him not to worry about, but that he had not really owed me because he gave me something else. And remember, I never even sent back the defective one. Thats service. I could not imagine ever having a problem that would no be resolved with this guy! there is not a more trust worthy outfit!
Plus free lollipops....how can you beat that
helimaniac88 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Had great experience with Clubheli! Will definitely go to them first for all parts. If I'm ever in the area I'll have to stop in
CousinLarry is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just kiddin'

Clubheli is great, I've ordered from them quite a bit... Parts are usually stcoked up pretty well and shipping is fast.
// WK2801 // Spektrum DX4e //
jonbailie is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Clubheli is one of my favorites.

I buy from Rick since he just started. I think that I am probably his international customers.

I also like Miracle-Mart. MM is the manufacturer of the Xtreme Products.

RChelicanada is also good to work with.
zvok is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

If you guys knew what US vendors, or any vendors for that matter, had to go through just to be able to carry Walkera product, you'd be even more impressed!

Although I might not care for some of their websites usability, they all have my respect for having the patience and determination trying to give us more local alternatives.

Heli-opolis is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Great company!!
Old 08-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Awesome store

I live in the allentown area and I have purchased a lot of stuff from clubheli.com. it is great to have a local store that specializes in helicopters. they always stock support everything they sell. I purchased my Gaui X5 and my Fusion50 there this year.

I also have tried the Giant Power batteries and they are right on par with my Gens Ace. But I don't have to wait for shipping.

For what it's worth

Travis
Beersy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in