Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries

Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries *No Commercial Ads - E-Helis Stuff Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2015, 11:18 AM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 2015 Q & A FROM PAYPAL ABOUT "GIFT" PAYMENT

Hello Jeff Wampler,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

I apologize if our first response did not resolve your issue.

If the seller is asking you to send the payment under the category of 'Gift' or 'Personal', they don't want to pay the fees. Whenever seller receives payments, we are taking fees out of the payment the buyer sends.

I don't encourage you to do this, unless you know the seller very well or the seller has very good feedback because 'Personal' payments are not intended for the purchase of goods or services from sellers and therefore cannot be disputed.

An example of a 'Personal' payment would be sending money to a family member or splitting a bill with friends at a restaurant after one person has paid.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
Robin
PayPal Consumer Support
PayPal, an eBay Company
1jwampler is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2015, 10:53 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello i have paypal but i do not know how to use it.If i want to buy something from someone what i need to do,and know?
MicR30 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2015, 01:03 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Basically you just want to make sure the person that you will be sending the money to is a reputable person, which isnt always easy to know when dealing online.

Then always send the payment using the option "send money for goods or services". The seller has to pay a fee in this case, bit it gives you a little more protection is things go south.

Also make sure you send it to the correct email. The seller will give you their paypal info which is just their email adress they used for paypal. Thats what you type when it asks you who your sending the money to. Finally you enter the amount you agreed upon and hit send.

That's all assuming you have already setup you account so its linked to your bank or the paypal debit thing. I don't keep any money in paypal so i always need to transfer from my bank into paypal which takes a few days ( no reason at all for this as its all electronic and should be no more than a day max), so just keep that in mind when buying something.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in