Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters

Walkera Helicopters Walkera Helicopter Support

Old 04-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
geckgo
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default minicp parts on a super??

Thinking about getting a super CP. I was looking into a nano, and it seems like they are having quite a few problems with them, though the positive reviews are good too. I know how well my 120 holds up to crashes and starting to trust Walkera more than Blade.

I just started my super CP research so I'm not completely up to speed yet, thought this would be hard to find. I have a couple tailbooms for a miniCP (don't ask) and I'm wondering if these will fit on the Super and if they are longer/shorter than stock for the super. On my parts site I noticed that they have different tail assemblies, and other than having miniCP written on the boom if there were any differences. I also have 3 miniCP batts that I'm pretty sure will fit to it. Think I got a pair of blade grips somewhere too.

Obviously, cost is one factor I'm considering, but my minimal research so far has me leaning towards the super over the mini for an inside-the-house CP to ride with my msrx's.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
stevebtx12
Registered Users

I have both and a lot parts are interchangeable. I've had better luck with the Super CP than the Mini, less crash damage, parts last longer, better motor on Super, etc.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #3
zadaw
Registered Users

The Super CP uses all the parts of a Mini except the servos and receiver. I find those much more durable than that on a Mini. Furthermore, it appears that the Super CP board delivers more power to the motor. You can even have telemetry if you update the firmware. Therefore I think it is much better product.
zadaw is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:00 AM   #4
geckgo
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Cool, so I may find a use for these mini parts afterall Just going to be a minute before I get one. Saw them for as low as 85 dollars for a "body only" kit. Going to stop researching nanos and concentrate on these guys.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters

Walkera Helicopters Walkera Helicopter Support