START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > FMA/Revolectrix Product Support

FMA/Revolectrix Product Support FMA/Revolectrix Factory Product Support

Old 02-26-2017, 10:22 AM   #1
Philip Coccari
Registered Users

Default Code #15 Soft Restart

Okay for Christmas, I got a CellPro Duo and a bump controller. I had a Chargery 1200 watt power supply. I put it all together and on my first charge, I got a code 15, soft reset. The only way this would NOT happen is if I kept the total charge rate under 12 amps. After some discussion, I was told it was probably the power supply that was at fault so I bought a Meanwell 2000 watt power supply and hooked it up. The same thing happened, Code 15, soft reset. I could now go up to 23 amps without it happening though. I disconnected the bump controller and charged just with the CellPro screens and the same thing happened. Not sure where I should go next. VERY frustrating!!
Philip Coccari is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:31 AM   #2
RevoKelly
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Coccari View Post
Okay for Christmas, I got a CellPro Duo and a bump controller. I had a Chargery 1200 watt power supply. I put it all together and on my first charge, I got a code 15, soft reset. The only way this would NOT happen is if I kept the total charge rate under 12 amps. After some discussion, I was told it was probably the power supply that was at fault so I bought a Meanwell 2000 watt power supply and hooked it up. The same thing happened, Code 15, soft reset. I could now go up to 23 amps without it happening though. I disconnected the bump controller and charged just with the CellPro screens and the same thing happened. Not sure where I should go next. VERY frustrating!!
I would contact support@revolectrix.com and request a Return Authorization for warranty repair. I would send both the DPL8 and the Bump so they can test both and service as needed.
RevoKelly is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:02 AM   #3
Philip Coccari
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks!!
Philip Coccari is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > FMA/Revolectrix Product Support

FMA/Revolectrix Product Support FMA/Revolectrix Factory Product Support