Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters

E-Sky Helicopters E-Sky Line - Help each other out!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

My HF Map location
Default direct to swash mod

anyone got a good "how to" for the direct to swash mod using the e352 servo mount? got them coming by mail and want to get it done asap. Thanks.

Last edited by lespaulnut; 03-24-2008 at 07:13 AM..
lespaulnut is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2008, 12:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Go under Belt CP section and have a look (if your doing it on the belt cp that is)
DierWolf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 05:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=68408
Rotax800 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2008, 12:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

My HF Map location

I take it you can do this with pretty much any cp heli?? Like a HBK2 as well??

Would you want to get better than stock servo's?? or would the stock ones be fine?
DumbDawg is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The HBKII already has direct swashplate control, but I guess it could still use some decent servo mounts. In my humble opinion the stock servos were never fine to begin with, and should be the first thing to go if you start putting any money and/or effort into improving the helicopter. Well, maybe a good second after the stock power system.

SG90s are the overwhelmingly most popular choice for decent servos without holding up a bank. And, of course, they won't fit the stock servo mounts without some modifications... So yes, I think you're definitely on to something here. The problem is, there's almost nothing there to mount the new mounts to...

OMG, it's all going to start again, isn't it? There's nothing left to upgrade on my Belt CP, so the King II is the only logical victim when the mod bug bites
T-Rex 600NP, T-Rex 500 ESP, HDX500 SE V2, HDX450 SE V3, T-Rex/Outrage SE V2, EXI450, T-Rex 250, CopterX/Guru-Z hybrid, HBFP separates, Lama V4, 2 x Walkera 4#3B
another_finn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2008, 09:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Oh man... I got about a hun or two left in my bank acct.... what should I spend it on.. hmmm carbon frame... nah... carbon blades??? theres an idea
Old 04-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Forget about Esky carbon blades, dont waste your money.... same goes for carbon frame.... i personally would put that 99 dollars out of your 200 to an exi frame with all the goodies but thats just me

If not... then put it towards.

1. CNC Head (Trex preferably)
2. Feathering Shafts
3. Main Gears
4. Main Shafts
5. Servos
Old 04-14-2008, 11:13 AM   #8 (permalink)

My HF Map location

what about a new bird??? I'm think'n if I run about a bit, grab all the beer cans and bottles from the road side ditches, I might be able to scavage enough together to get a rex... hhmmm!!

I would gladly, I meant humbly accept any donations for the mentally insane and buy myself, rrrr, them, a T-Rex for therapudic reasons. Of course
Old 04-14-2008, 12:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

But could you also afford the electronics? Even if you use your existing transmitter and the cheapest components known to mankind, you're still looking at a minimum of $300 to get an Align bird of any description in the air.

...so, if you can get $150 a piece for the two Germans you have in your account, obviously you should go for it

The cheapest way to an upgrade you will really notice would probably be a Belt CP barebones kit at $108 or so. You could transfer your electronics from the King II, sell the rest for spares and still have plenty left for the essential upgrades and spares. If brand isn't an issue, the $99 EXI-450 is supposed to be 100% T-Rex parts compatible - you could probably make it fly on a budget of just over $200 and still keep the King...
T-Rex 600NP, T-Rex 500 ESP, HDX500 SE V2, HDX450 SE V3, T-Rex/Outrage SE V2, EXI450, T-Rex 250, CopterX/Guru-Z hybrid, HBFP separates, Lama V4, 2 x Walkera 4#3B
another_finn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbDawg View Post
what about a new bird??? I'm think'n if I run about a bit, grab all the beer cans and bottles from the road side ditches, I might be able to scavage enough together to get a rex... hhmmm!!

I would gladly, I meant humbly accept any donations for the mentally insane and buy myself, rrrr, them, a T-Rex for therapudic reasons. Of course
Thats what i am telling you!!! The EXI 450 is an entire bird! (Trex Clone) simply put the esky electronics in it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in