Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters > 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoshred View Post
Nice garage flying. I started there too but as others have said, outdoors is better. I'm in Saint Paul and the solution for outdoors is the RCMitt. I learned about it here on Freak and got one last week and it rocks.

If I can make it to MRCHA tomorrow I'll bring it along.

Jed
Thanks, it was pretty stressful!

I've got the mSR, mCX and the Trex 450 Pro all packed up and ready for tomorrow's MRCHA meet and my first real flying. I feel like a complete dork for being this excited. I'm going to bring a video capable camera and a steady handed blond, if anyone wants a flight recorded.

Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2010, 10:57 PM   #62 (permalink)
Bri
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadDuke View Post
Thanks, it was pretty stressful!

I've got the mSR, mCX and the Trex 450 Pro all packed up and ready for tomorrow's MRCHA meet and my first real flying. I feel like a complete dork for being this excited. I'm going to bring a video capable camera and a steady handed blond, if anyone wants a flight recorded.

Matt
Hey Matt,

Please let us know how it goes at MRCHA, some vids would be nice also. Great start and keep up the great work.

B
Bri is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2010, 12:21 PM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

Your not a dork Rad, I get excited just looking at the birds in my garage. My wife and I were sitting at dinner last night and as I was looking at her from across the table she said whatcha thinking about, I was honest and told her helicopter orientation, she didn't understand but she wasn't mad that I was looking longingly into her eyes and thinking about helis. She really loves me.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Everything went great at the MRCHA fly! I didn't count but there were about 30 people there and it was well organized!

I managed 3 packs, no training gear and actually did pretty well! Afterwords, some of us went to the outdoor field to see one of the guys' new Trex 700 Nitro (holy chit)!! I did another pack there and set down on a snowy rut and shaved all the teeth off the front lower drive gear. Oh well!

I'll have a couple videos up soon! I'm in the process of repairing and fine tuning on the advice of some really nice, helpful people.

Edit: Got one posted. I got a little more brave about 2:13 in and went to stunt 2. Still just hovered but it got my hands shaking. There were some technical difficulties with the other vids; the camera woman thought the stop recording button was a pause, so I have about 4 dozen 12 and 30 second videos.

Last edited by Matt Nasca; 01-17-2010 at 12:28 AM..
Matt Nasca is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2010, 12:30 AM   #65 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowser View Post
Your not a dork Rad, I get excited just looking at the birds in my garage. My wife and I were sitting at dinner last night and as I was looking at her from across the table she said whatcha thinking about, I was honest and told her helicopter orientation, she didn't understand but she wasn't mad that I was looking longingly into her eyes and thinking about helis. She really loves me.
HA! That's hilarious!!! You got a good one, hang onto her.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #66 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Doing great Man ... saw ya when ya just posted on u tube....Few more beers will get ya right on Lol Serious good job....Post more when ya get a chance..I will be getting a 500 next week and will to post up on here and the tube,,,
icerat4 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2010, 02:02 PM   #67 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Trex 250 SE - New

Just got a Trex 250 last Saturday, to fly inside, since they don't allow anything larger than 300 here. The 250 flies awesome and not that much more difficult than the 450 Pro. I put a Scorpion 2206-3900KV in it too...

Old 02-14-2010, 10:59 AM   #68 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Abusing my 450 Pro

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IfKxudDILg[/ame]
4DPILOT is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2010, 04:33 AM   #69 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DPILOT View Post

Thats not a newbie vid Nice flying 4D!

Lord.L.B is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #70 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default can someone help

Hey guys hope yall can help me. I'm putting together a 450pro with DX7 my rudder servo won't come back to center after I move the rudder stick left it will stay left till i move the rudder stick right than it starts to come back.
kevinbj1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2010, 05:57 AM   #71 (permalink)
Registered Users

Try moving the rudder stick left then right two times quickly and then center the stick. It should center the servo. Your gyro has not senced any movement from the tail so it will keep trying to move it because you have put input into the controls.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:14 AM   #72 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DPILOT View Post

I find it amazing that people cant read the topic and post in the right place...
Old 02-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #73 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbj1 View Post
Hey guys hope yall can help me. I'm putting together a 450pro with DX7 my rudder servo won't come back to center after I move the rudder stick left it will stay left till i move the rudder stick right than it starts to come back.

See post above ..
Old 02-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #74 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default 2nd Flight Outside - WOOHOO!

I'm still shy of forward flight but I can front flip like nobody's business!! I just wish the snow would melt and it would get warmer!

Old 03-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #75 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Copter X Pro also welcome???

I started flying 450's about 9 months ago . After crashing my copterx 450 AE V2 re-kitted to the Pro (with the belt drive).
Here is one of the first flying vids with this Copter.

Dutch Compass Maniac's
gevaho is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #76 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow pretty good for a newbie Looks like you get upgraded status....
Old 03-20-2010, 04:44 AM   #77 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Getting the hang of the 3G system.

Heres a video of my 450 pro with the new 3G system on it. Just feeling it out and getting it dialed in.

Jake Mackey is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #78 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

There is my newbee video, its after one month of practising with Trex 450 Pro and 6 weeks practising in Real Flight sim.
Camera is tragic... (cheap Toshiba) but it record my wife, so directors work is super, sure
A have to say that Trex 450 pro enjoy me very much.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX2vASIzFNQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6aMa6DIYiI[/ame]
psena is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #79 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Here's my new pro, still a little nervous on FF, due to the drifting tail, but I can piro and flip it all day long. This was my second time out flying this. Don't to hard on me, I've only been flying a couple months. I did get to chase a bird at about 4:40 into it and this was also my first throttle hold with hovering landing, went a little rough. The next one was smoother
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG2tGnWXiFQ[/ame]
rxdi is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #80 (permalink)
Registered Users

hi,

i'm a newbie too, did about the same steps, mcx, bcx, and got my trex 450 se 2days and waiting for my spectrum dxi6 radio now.
ig ot the realflight 5g on disk but dont have ths cable.
can u buy this seperatly ?

regards,
Pat
badpat is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in