Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Flight Stabilization

Flight Stabilization Flight Stabilization

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Any places that have FlyMentor 3D in stock?

The only place I've found that claims to have it in stock is ~2x the price of everyone else. Does anyone know of any shops (local or online) that have it for a reasonable price or anyone that may have one used?
Reticle is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

cnc heli

http://www.cnchelicopter.com/servlet...-3D-KDS/Detail
KJones is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2010, 11:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

yeah got mine from cnc heli, good price, took a while though, direct from china is also a very good bet for best price. takes 7 days or so though
4ch co-axle indoor micro - rainy days & night time
3ch co-axle indoor micro - visitors and possible converts
JonnyKango is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Try here:

https://www.heliflightcenter.com/Sea...arch=flymentor
Old 09-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Thanks a ton for the links. I'll have to call CNC Monday.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default FlyMentor in stock

We can offer $99 and we have the program box in stock as well. We ship directly from out shop in the US. You should have within 3 days of ordering ( excluding weekend). We offer technical support and have set up many FLymentors. We willl update procing on the site soon but you can get the price now.

Just email me at Sales@HeliFlightCenter.com
HeliFlightCenter is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2010, 02:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlightCenter View Post
We can offer $99 and we have the program box in stock as well. We ship directly from out shop in the US. You should have within 3 days of ordering ( excluding weekend). We offer technical support and have set up many FLymentors. We willl update procing on the site soon but you can get the price now.

Hey guys! I just emailed you to see if you could sell me the correct non chinese programming manual for my field programmer that I bought in china before you emerged. I personally am glad that you are now here and posting at Helifreaks!
HEADS UP EVERYBODY!
The Flymentor kit that I purchased overseas took 6 weeks to get to my door. Not 3 days like these guys are offering! And I paid more than they are listing theirs, of coarse I bought mine at 3am while studdying the whole flight stabilization issue while on serious opiates and going through a form of chemo. LOL.
Just the ability to get outside legitimate "AMERICAN" help is priceless when you consider the issues that I have had with mine! The origional Flymentor program will not load up on my laptop correctly in the download process! After repeated attempts of getting no help when I then ordered a programmer box that took another 6 weeks to get here it comes with a friggin chinese direction manual!. And there has been Absolutely not one response from my emails to the companies help address, NOT ONE! So if you are really considering getting the FM system I am going to give this company a serious even though I haven't seen any real proof yet of their true committment to their product in how they support it after the sale. But since they have offered I am taking it as a good faith gesture, and anything is better than my experience! I am halfway ready to just pull the trigger and re-order my stuff from them just to get some help. Just my 2c.
Randy
Old 09-04-2010, 03:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

If you reserched FM before purchase you would have know that the programme will only work with xp. As I have already told you an English version of the ppc programmer can be downloaded from the internet. It took me 30 secdonds to find and download it but it's not going to give you step by step instructions. The programme is easier to use than the ppc programmer but with a little playing it is not difficult to use even without instructions.
I get Flymentors delivered from HK to the UK in 8 days max 10. Perhaps the problem is the US postal and customs.
Fm can take a bit of getting your head around, some guys do it in hours others days and some weeks. For the beginner its a lot more difficult because he has to get his head around the basics of helis, the transmitter and Flymentor.
The FM manual is not very good and you need to read between the lines but with it and the help provided on this site you will be able to set it up.
Heliflightcentre were going to rewrite the manual, not sure if they ever did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmyhelis View Post
Hey guys! I just emailed you to see if you could sell me the correct non chinese programming manual for my field programmer that I bought in china before you emerged. I personally am glad that you are now here and posting at Helifreaks!
HEADS UP EVERYBODY!
The Flymentor kit that I purchased overseas took 6 weeks to get to my door. Not 3 days like these guys are offering! And I paid more than they are listing theirs, of coarse I bought mine at 3am while studdying the whole flight stabilization issue while on serious opiates and going through a form of chemo. LOL.
Just the ability to get outside legitimate "AMERICAN" help is priceless when you consider the issues that I have had with mine! The origional Flymentor program will not load up on my laptop correctly in the download process! After repeated attempts of getting no help when I then ordered a programmer box that took another 6 weeks to get here it comes with a friggin chinese direction manual!. And there has been Absolutely not one response from my emails to the companies help address, NOT ONE! So if you are really considering getting the FM system I am going to give this company a serious even though I haven't seen any real proof yet of their true committment to their product in how they support it after the sale. But since they have offered I am taking it as a good faith gesture, and anything is better than my experience! I am halfway ready to just pull the trigger and re-order my stuff from them just to get some help. Just my 2c.
Randy
Ivor Hill is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivor Hill View Post
If you reserched FM before purchase you would have know that the programme will only work with xp. As I have already told you an English version of the ppc programmer can be downloaded from the internet. It took me 30 secdonds to find and download it but it's not going to give you step by step instructions. The programme is easier to use than the ppc programmer but with a little playing it is not difficult to use even without instructions.
I get Flymentors delivered from HK to the UK in 8 days max 10. Perhaps the problem is the US postal and customs.
Fm can take a bit of getting your head around, some guys do it in hours others days and some weeks. For the beginner its a lot more difficult because he has to get his head around the basics of helis, the transmitter and Flymentor.
The FM manual is not very good and you need to read between the lines but with it and the help provided on this site you will be able to set it up.
Heliflightcentre were going to rewrite the manual, not sure if they ever did.
+1
pril250 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlightCenter View Post

Great, I'll call you to order Wednesday.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

With Hobbycity EMS you can get it to the states in easy under a week if they have it in stock. I had my last one in 4 days. The field programmer is super simple to operate, if you are already familiar with programming flymentor just plug it in and use it.
T-Rex 800DFC Pro, 700LTOP, 700L Night, 550V2, 470LT, 250DFC, Oxy-2 x2, 3 x2, 4, Goblin 500 Sport(soon), Fireball x2, Blade 230s Night, 180CFX, MCPS, Nano CPX & NQX2 FPV, Vortex 250, Inductrix FPV. K110 Cars/Trucks/Planes AMA#L965241, Part 107 Pilot
#iamundeservedlyblessedandiknowit
TeeJayShelton is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2010, 03:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJayShelton View Post
With Hobbycity EMS you can get it to the states in easy under a week if they have it in stock. I had my last one in 4 days. The field programmer is super simple to operate, if you are already familiar with programming flymentor just plug it in and use it.
Teejay you are the man! Yes the field programmer is super simple, and I would not bother buying the flymentor without it. You might save a few bucks buying overseas but after my experience I would not risk it.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Just ordered it from Heli Flight Center, hopefully I can have it up and running by this weekend.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

well my flymentor arrived today and i cant understand why people are having a hard time installing the software? took me 2 minutes to install the cd on windows 7 but i read all over the place how people are finding it hard to install so need the programming box am i missing something here?
n3m1s1s is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3m1s1s View Post
well my flymentor arrived today and i cant understand why people are having a hard time installing the software? took me 2 minutes to install the cd on windows 7 but i read all over the place how people are finding it hard to install so need the programming box am i missing something here?
Is it reading and writing settings to the flymentor.
pril250 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in