Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Trex600Pro 3GX new for sale

KX016017 3GX Flybarless

I bought this last fall and built it almost completely then had to stop. I have health issues and will be getting out of helis for the near future.

None of the wiring is done though. Only thing I did was install the cyclic servos. I would remove the tail boom assy and it would all fit in the original box to be shipped.

There is a CC BEC Pro that I ordered for it as well. I will post more later when I get home from trip but it comes with the Align blades and servos ect... I bought it as a kit.

I have a BeastX if you prefer this to a 3GX. The beastx has been used 5 times on a Protos. Your choice.

$800 + shipping. A fair deal I feel.

It is in Ottawa Canada.

Last edited by CharlieChoo; 04-26-2012 at 09:09 AM..
CharlieChoo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

bump
Old 04-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am going to borrow a camera this weekend to post pics with. I should have them up by sat night.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Hope everything works out for you. Would you have other Helis for sale? Thanks and all the best.
Clipped Wings is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry about not posting these pics weeks ago, having health issues.

So it has everything that comes in the 600EFL PRo 3GX kit. I have a BeastX that has been flown a few times on my Protos that I can swap for the 3GX if that interests you. The ESC will have to be sent to Castle for a swap. I have the work order for it but have been unable to get around to it. I read on their site that they just sent the new version out right away instead of repairing the orig so there shouldnt be much a turn around time to get the new ESC. There is still work to be done to complete the build. Odds and ends really, like grommets in the canopy, some things on the tail for the servo push rod. I have installed all the servos/motor ect but you will need to complete the wiring as nothing is done in that regard. I am anal about my build so I can assure you that all screws were degreased before locktite was used but to make yourself feel better you may want to disassemble the head assy and redo it yourself. In the pics there are the KBB tail blades but it came with carbon fibre ones which I will send along.

It has been months since I have dealt with this thing so if there is anything I have forgotten please ask. But it's all there and will be boxed up safely before shipping.

Old 06-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Just so I understand. The esc still needs to be sent to castle? In the mean time buyer can finish building heli?

Will u sell minus esc?
nuroo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2012, 08:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuroo View Post
Just so I understand. The esc still needs to be sent to castle? In the mean time buyer can finish building heli?

Will u sell minus esc?
Yes, you can continue the build in the meantime. I am not going to separate the kit just because I want this to be an easy sale. If you are interested in this kit I will sell it $750 and include an Eagle Logger V3 that is worth I think $70 if you are interested in monitoring motor and batt behavior.

If you are not interested I am going to send off the ESC myself. Will be better for the buyer to not have to send it off themselves.

Thank.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

payment send.

thanks
rcheli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcheli View Post
payment send.

thanks
Perfect... SOLD

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in