Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 400

Blade 400 Blade Helicopters (eFlite) 400 Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default she looks as good as she flys, new canopy, fixed after crash and lubed all bearigns

man it has never flown this smooth, i used phil waterproof bearing grease that i had from way back in my BMX bicycle days. so smooth its not even funny, she flys like a million bucks and looks like it to with the new canopy.

almost glad i crashed her, probably never would have taken the time to pull that stuff out and grease it up. every bearing in the heli except for the tail bearings got greased, such a big difference...

and of course here are some pictures of my feels and looks like a new bird lol

Blade 180 CFX, Sold the rest of my stuff, I dont really fly all that often any more.
dannylightning is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Looks good but different
pril250 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Looks great!

You got me motivated. I went to the store and bought oil and grease. (I have a regular little helicopter maintenance hanger going here these days. All I need is a working motor. )
crashmore is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I like the new look!!
jonboy688 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'm going to make one of those my background on the school computer lol.
RCHO Flying Field, Knightdale NC
lazor 22 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2010, 07:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

thanks guys, i love the new canopy, glad i got this on over the canomods or the other fusuno ones i was looking at... had to drill new holes and as you see it does not cover the bottom completely, hence the motor wires hanging down, i am gonna take the bottom piece off my stock canopy and attach it some how to the bottom of the heli or inside the bottom of the canopy so it covers it a little better,

do it crashmore, it even seems to make less noise now lol... if i spin the blades backwards so the gear does not move the blades will spin around a extra time or two than it did before, i wonder what abec rating the stock berings are. would be nice to be able to get some bearings with a high abec rating for them....

it does look different, but i like it. i took a bunch of different shots at different angles and there were a few that just really stood out. i like photography, to get excellent photos you just keep shooting and shooting and moving he camera around and you are bound to get at least a few killer pictures.

Blade 180 CFX, Sold the rest of my stuff, I dont really fly all that often any more.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Canopy looks great Danny.. Glad you stuck with it and got determined to make it work! Looks awesome.. Every time I get my heli's flying like you described I'm terrified to crash it because I'm worried I won't get it to fly the same again!
Geardaddy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geardaddy View Post
Canopy looks great Danny.. Glad you stuck with it and got determined to make it work! Looks awesome.. Every time I get my heli's flying like you described I'm terrified to crash it because I'm worried I won't get it to fly the same again!
thanks. i love that canopy and i like the shape of it better than the other 450 canopy's so i am glad i made it work...

after every crash my heli comes out flying just as good or better, i spend a lot of time on set up and every thing else after a crash, just takes time and patients and going over every thing with a fine tooth comb. today i heard this clicking when flying, i instantly brought it down and looked and looked, i find a piece of tape was coming off the blades, i stuck it back on and took her back up and i guess that was the problem lol..

i went flying today and she flew super amazing....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in