Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Genius CP

Genius CP Walkera Genius CP Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2016, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Latest genius cp v2 brushless upgrade

Hi guys
Thinking of upgrading my genius cp v2 but I notice some of the information on here is quite old.is there a good brushless upgrade I can purchase that is plug n play and will use the original batteries.
Thanks
Jim
Jimothy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2016, 03:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have a genius cp v2, I just bought this kit here.

When it arrive I will test it and tell you what I think.
victornb is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2017, 11:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Update anyone?

Recently I've been offered a genuine Walkera double brushless kit [HM-Genius-CP-Z-20], NiB at a bargain price.

Now I've read many derogatory comments about this product, but I've also seen it in action with flawless performance not only on the original Genius CP but on a Super CP and a Mini CP. Therefore it's still unclear whether there are many factory-flawed kits and a few good ones or some particular needs are required to adapt the kit to other helis.

The core question is, did anyone succeed in installing it on the updated Genius CP V2 with the expected results?

Also, did many forum subscribers just build up a froth of commonplaces and shared nonsense as they were warning potential buyers against purchasing this kit (other than my fellow seller being honest enough to make me think hard about taking a jump in the dark despite the bargain price, against his own benefit) or he and a whole bunch of micro heli tinkerers simply kept spreading around a wrong notion and despised the Walkera kit - in many cases steering people toward alternative solutions based on CO05 instead - before someone discovered the 'magic' throttle stick maneuver during binding?

Thank you in advance for keeping this thread alive.
Xieda 9958 | mSR / Nano CP X / Nano CP S / mCP X / mCP X v2 / mCP X BL | V911-1 / V911-pro / V931 AS350 | Genius CP V2 / 4G6 / 4G6S / V120D02 / New V120D02S | Blue Arrow 180 3D | SH 6050 | HCP60 / HCP80 V2

Last edited by MicroHeliFan; 03-02-2017 at 06:15 AM.. Reason: tidying up
MicroHeliFan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in