Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 130X

130X Blade 130X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Awww man that sucks If horizon asks you to send in the whole bird just show them the video. It was very clear mechanical failure and you shouldn't be blamed at all. They should send you the parts you need. It was flying great though before the tail let loose!
- DX8G2 and DX7S
Nytflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Uhhh yea,...... I'm out. HH has great support however how can they support you if nothing is available for parts replacement? I still will end up with one once version 2 comes out and all the parts required to fix it when I fly it into the ground!
Thanx to all the people who are being honest and actually have video. I almost hit the button this morning as I seen it was in stock, but after all these threads, It's apperent they need to change some things!
HH always wants to place blame on the user in most cases. They have really been good to me but I can name 10 different problems on 10 different planes/helis I've told them about and have set and watched my friends call about, but they will always tell me "hu, that's the first we've heard of that".
Once all parts are available, maybe. I really wanted to buy this thing this morning to! Damn it.
Looked so promising and with the longer wait on the release, I would not have imagined all this!
HH, The freaks don't lie!!!!!!! FIX IT!
bradharvy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah im disapointed in hh beta testers howcome none of them had these issues? Or did they but they ignored em? Hh should be happy so many stand up for them most thetime now hh needs to stop releastion things before there 100% sure they have all the bugs worked out

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Halfway through my 4th battery it started to piro, I had one landing on battery 2 that could be considered hard but it didn't do any apparent damage and it flew fine after that, other than that it's flown great for me, better than anything I've had but for my tree 450 .
Anyhow, I set her down with only a minor tip scrape and couldn't find anything wrong, all the servos seemed fine, everything spun up fine but there was no rudder authority. finally it dawned on me to see if the tail spin is truly locked in with the rotor. NOPE, the two black gears are stripped, it just has enough mesh to get it spinning, whenever I need rudder, it just skips.
Design flaw if the gears go out that fast!
I wonder if aluminum gears might be better for that location.
Sucks now since there are no parts in the pipeline.

Phantom 2 Vision and assorted other egg-beaters.
pixeltim is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradharvy View Post
Uhhh yea,...... I'm out. HH has great support however how can they support you if nothing is available for parts replacement? I still will end up with one once version 2 comes out and all the parts required to fix it when I fly it into the ground!
Thanx to all the people who are being honest and actually have video. I almost hit the button this morning as I seen it was in stock, but after all these threads, It's apperent they need to change some things!
HH always wants to place blame on the user in most cases. They have really been good to me but I can name 10 different problems on 10 different planes/helis I've told them about and have set and watched my friends call about, but they will always tell me "hu, that's the first we've heard of that".
Once all parts are available, maybe. I really wanted to buy this thing this morning to! Damn it.
Looked so promising and with the longer wait on the release, I would not have imagined all this!
HH, The freaks don't lie!!!!!!! FIX IT!
I agree completely. In fact just this morning I sent a PayPal to RCBabbel for 3 new Thunder Power Packs. My intent was to call the LHS from work at noon (about 20 minutes ago) and have them hold one for me.

Now I'll wait and see. That was my plan but I had the itch really bad for one of these. If HH doesn't figure it out fast I'll just order another 450 to play with. Either that or sell the batteries and put all the cash I save toward a new Align 550E.

I too believe HH has great CR but you need to have parts and good product before any of that matters.

Oh well some times dreams don't come true.
whodothevoodoo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2012, 11:44 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Epoweredrc, WE are the beta testers it seems!

Phantom 2 Vision and assorted other egg-beaters.
pixeltim is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hogocraft:

I noticed you are using a JR 11x with the new Blade 130x. I also have a JR 11x and will be getting a 130x. Being a relative newbie to helis (flying an MCPx), I have difficulty with programming. Is it possible for you to supply the JR 11x file that you use to fly the 130x? Thanks in advance.
scottnem is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in