Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Just too funny!!!! Sad though.

Now, I've been following this guys thread at another forum all the way thru his build. We all have problems,,, but this is the icing on the cake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=u0ErHyQ0yGg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Funny, but not sad. Like drivers should have to worry about low flying FPVs. There is enough to pay attention to without thinking about 12-18" low flying aircraft. When he pulled into traffic it was below car, or at least van, height, and he never looked behind him. Infact one car seemed to have waited for him and kind of pulled around him. Then later, he waved at the driver like she was doing something wrong, as she tried to reverse off it. I'd have pulled it out myself and confiscated it, or called the police. God I'm such a grumpy old man. Sorry.

Still funny though.

Cheers

Sutty
sutty is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Don't think it was FPV now I think about it, but either way, still silly.

Thanks for posting though, I did laugh.

Cheers

Sutty
sutty is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have to agree with you Sutty, looked like there was a nice big school field about 2 blocks away. Why the heck didn't he take a walk down there, instead of causing a nuisance to the bone-fide road users. I doubt he has paid road tax on it

Still made me laugh too, and I think he saw the funny side from the editing comments.

Just hope he learns his lesson and goes down to the field next time
TRex600N, Kasama Head, OS50SX
copterboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I see the funny side but it's also the kind of behaviour that triggers authorities into banning or regulating them. It had the potential to cause an incident that was serious, so in reality he got off lightly with a damaged quad. Let's hope no more people try these kind of stunts, he can't be very bright.
Buzzfly BE (aka Walkera 4#3B)
wulfrun is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I partially agree with all of you...Ok,it was wrong to fly the damn thing in the road further more to a road with traffic,ok i give you that.But cmon!!

I dont know how things are in your countries,i'll tell how they are in mine.People who are serious with this hobby go to air fields,football fields or even closed down construction sites.That's one side of the coin.The other....I have found many many times cruising down a public road and some kids running their little toy rc cars on the street.I never though let's crash those pathetic toys with my big ol 18inch wheels 3000 pounds vehicle because i do pay taxes and they dont!Because i deserve to be on the road and they dont!

I stop every damn single time!!Talk to the kids or even some time teenagers with a smile and tell them that this is dangerous and should take it to a more appropriate site.I always get a polite answer and carry on to my destination.

I dont have the right to destroy anybody s property just because i pay taxes and they dont,just because the road is for cars and not for toys!

Again,what he did was wrong!But the previous driver waited for the damn thing to clear the road and then passed.What he should have done?Stop the car,find the operator of the copter,beat him till he passes out,put that fpv down his throat and then call the police and lock his a$$ up???

Hitec Aurora9 with telemetry
giorgos_cupra is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I cannot believe how idiotic this guy was. That was a busy street and he is flying a machine, obviously without proper due care and attention, with 4 open blades that could cause real damage to both property or worse, people. No sympathy from me just a hope that he has learnt a really valuable lesson. Funny? Maybe. Sad? Not at all.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in