Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > Outrage Fusion 50

Outrage Fusion 50 Outrage Fusion 50 Electric Helicopter Factory Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2014, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Airframes and Parts

I'm selling it all.

I have a veritable hobby shop worth of parts for the Fusion 50 including a near complete new kit in the box that I borrowed a couple of parts from for the latest build. The latest build is in like new condition with the orange 550 tail boom, Lynx tail rod guide rings, KDE Direct Battery tray kits etc. I have all the option hobby upgrades including helical main/pinion combo and new tail gear sets as well as Outrage main gears and upgraded tail gear sets etc.

I will be taking a complete inventory of parts soon and will list everything here before I list it on the for sale forum.

I want to sell it all as a lot and will provide a very attractive package price for someone who wants to keep their Fusion flying for years to come.

I am keeping the electronics in the event I decide to build another 550/600 class machine in the future.

I am going to start the inventory list tonight and hope to have it complete by tomorrow afternoon.
markrj is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2014, 11:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

First quick photo of some of the parts. Yes, that is a frame bag from a kit. This photo does not include the entire brand new kit, KDE Battery Tray kits, or Canopies. I will of course get a good photo of the assembled heli too. I just flew it last week and it flew great. There are more parts loose as well. I will be gathering them and taking a complete inventory and provide a detailed list of everything.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

sorry to see you go but best of luck selling
Old 05-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I keep looking at a perfectly good, ready to fly Fusion 50 and I keep changing my mind from one hour to the next.

Nobody has expressed any interest in it here except for the gears I have so I may just start flying it again along side the Rush 750.

I can rebuild this thing 3 or 4 times over with the parts I have so why bother investing in yet another 550/600 until I exhaust most of the parts I have?

So, for now, unless someone expresses interest in everything as a batch purchase, I think I am going to keep it.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Decided to concentrate on my Rush. Keeping the electronics so this is a killer deal on parts for someone who wants to keep their Fusion in the air for a long time!

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=634701
Old 08-10-2014, 11:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

SOLD at IRCHA!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in