Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters

500 Class Electric Helicopters 500 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 08:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Had a Align 600 PRO wundering am I able to fly 3g? Any realflight 3g model?

Hey guys I'm thinking of flybarless. I sold my Align trex 600 pro. Really had fun and I can fly sport and some aerobatic without getting nervous. So........ Am I able to fly in 3g? And and is there a real flight model that I can get a feeling of the 3g for real flight g4.5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2011, 04:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'm sure you will be fine.. FBL takes some of the bad habits out of the heli, and I found makes it easier to fly..

But If I were to make a suggestion.. Have a look at BeastX or VBar.. I think you will be much happier than with the 3G setup.. I've only seen 1 3G heli fly, and I wasn't impressed..
Geardaddy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2011, 05:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geardaddy View Post
I'm sure you will be fine.. FBL takes some of the bad habits out of the heli, and I found makes it easier to fly..

But If I were to make a suggestion.. Have a look at BeastX or VBar.. I think you will be much happier than with the 3G setup.. I've only seen 1 3G heli fly, and I wasn't impressed..
+1 to Vbar (I can't personally recommend the BeastX because I have not flown it, I have no doubt though that it is very good, given it's reputation, more paddle like from what you read)

And given your flight style, take a look at the Mikado Logos. There's a lot of fan-talk about them, but since I got my Logo 500 flying I understand where it comes from. I am still pretty much a noob, but the Logo flies so well with the Vbar that huge loops, incredibly high turns and inverted flight seem easy. And the sound and efficiency is great too. Ok, I'll stop raving and go flying :-)

Oh, simulators: It's hard to say, I find all models in the simulator to fly somewhere between the paddle helis and the Vbar. My 450s have much more interaction between cyclic commands than the sim, but the Vbar Logo flies much more stable and precise.

Cheers from Brazil,

Surf
surfgeorge1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in