Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Mini CP

Mini CP Walkera Mini CP Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New Super CP- rudder not working?

Hello all,

I am new to this site, as well as new to 6CH helicopters. I recently bought a Super CP with Devo 7E transmitter, and I had fun learning to fly it for a few hours... until it crashed. It wasn't too hard of a crash, but now the rudder is not working properly. The rudder motor starts up a bit after I turn up the throttle, something I would expect to be in unison. When it does start going, I don't think it is moving fast enough, because the helicopter still turns opposite the rotation of the main rotor.

Another problem I have been having is pretty bad shaking throughout the whole helicopter, as soon as I put anything into the throttle. I tried replacing the blades (the ones I had were a bit dinged up from the crash) but that didn't really help at all.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
dave16 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2014, 04:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Tail motors wear out pretty quickly.

I would suggest you order a new tail and give that a try first.

If you are new to flying and learning, I would suggest your order two or ten. you will use them eventually.

Can't diagnose the shaking until after the tail is sorted.
ChitownMatt is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2014, 09:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wondering if you managed to sort this out? I found that I have to let mine spool up a little. Also a small tap to the right on the rudder stick. Also engages the tail rotor..
My problem is drift when applying rudder. If I apply anymore than 20-30 degrees, left or right. The heli tips and drifts in that direction. Like I'm inputting aileron...
Robin Morris is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in