Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Evolution (formerly ALeeS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2015, 11:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default No response from Evolution

Anyone able to get up with Evolution? I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it still says "processing". I've emailed many times with no response. Anyone else having issues?

Thanks
RJVan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2015, 01:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Not personally, but I know of two gents in the same boat as you.

Not good!!

Last edited by crashcopterman; 05-04-2015 at 07:42 PM..
crashcopterman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2015, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Glad I used PayPal. I'll just have to cancel the payment if I don't hear back soon.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

All I can say from a dealers point of view is I really miss Ready Heli as they where great to deal with as a distributor. Anyone that needs original AleeS parts I have lots that are all ready to ship here in good old North America.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Dennis is D man.
em3jefferson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2015, 11:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well, I put in a dispute with Paypal. We'll see if that gets me anywhere. Not sure what else I can do at this point.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

All those people that told everyone to "just keep flying" and everything will be fine.

When stuff like this happens, it doesn't bode well for the future at all. Cut your losses and move on, if you can find anyone that actually wants an Alees at this point.

Lynx Team Pilot
Pitch-Itch is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2015, 01:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well I am still flying, everything is just fine. In fact I really enjoy this machine and its aesthetics!!

Steve
Old 05-05-2015, 01:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashcopterman View Post
Well I am still flying, everything is just fine. In fact I really enjoy this machine and its aesthetics!!

Steve
Till you need parts.

I moved on to avant. USA owned, USA made. Parts are no issue, have a problem you call the owner. You can't beat it.

I can't sell my rush for 200 bucks. Literally. That means basically no one wants them. The few people still flying them are going to find that evolution helis isn't selling kits, or parts, so they aren't making any money. They won't support a dying air frame for too long. Just my opinion.

Lynx Team Pilot
Old 05-05-2015, 01:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

I agree it's a definite possibility, I'm not naive, but for now we fly and worry about things when we need parts. I will not purchase a Mostro because of A: no Canadian dealers B: reading your extremely lengthy list of problems on your build really turn me off.

Just my opinion.

Steve
Old 05-05-2015, 01:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
I agree it's a definite possibility, I'm not naive, but for now we fly and worry about things when we need parts. I will not purchase a Mostro because of A: no Canadian dealers B: reading your extremely lengthy list of problems on your build really turn me off.

Just my opinion.

Steve
Nothing wrong with that.

Lynx Team Pilot
Old 05-05-2015, 03:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch-Itch View Post
All those people that told everyone to "just keep flying" and everything will be fine.

When stuff like this happens, it doesn't bode well for the future at all. Cut your losses and move on, if you can find anyone that actually wants an Alees at this point.
I'm one of those guy's that will "just keep flying". I liked the heli when I bought it and still do. When I can't find parts anymore, I will just move on. No biggy.

I also not worried about " cutting my losses". Helicopters are not exactly a good investment. If they were I would be retired by now.

That said, I'm pretty sure Evolution dropped the ball in this rollout, and probably won't recover. Too much damage control.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Going to keep flying mine also, what losses are there to cut? Mine fly's great as well as all the others that are flying. I could possibly put hundreds of flights on it before I need another part and the fact that myself and others have a very good stock of parts on hand for those flying I see no reason to stop flying the great heli . Selling it is a big loss period ,but flying it is pure enjoyment . The choice is yours
Old 05-06-2015, 07:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well, I put in a dispute with PayPal and now it looks like my order finally got shipped. We'll see if it's right when it gets here, but at least it's made a little progress. lol

Thanks
R.J.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's a shame it had to come to that, hopefully this is a wake up call and they get their asses in gear!!

Steve
Old 05-09-2015, 11:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well, Perhaps I'm the lucky one. I ordered few parts from Evolution. I did not call or email them. Because I know how the Orientals work in Client Services. "Zero"
My order was on April 20 and I got an email that my order was in processing a day later, I did not hear from Evolution, until this Thursday, got an email that the items were shipped. I did get the parts this morning. I could not believe that took two day to get to California.
I have had few helicopters (Robbe Cuatro, TDR) that I had to order parts and yes there is waiting time, but you need to have few helicopters in order to wait for the parts.
If you have just one heli or the Evolutions is going to be the heli that you want to fly three or four days a week, this heli is not for you.
And So far no complains from me. If I have a complaint is from Alees USA. They sold a helicopter that they knew that they weren't going to support in USA.
Just my two cents.

Last edited by Qrrambero; 05-13-2015 at 07:37 PM..
Qrrambero is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015, 12:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Till you need parts.

I moved on to avant. USA owned, USA made. Parts are no issue, have a problem you call the owner. You can't beat it.

I can't sell my rush for 200 bucks. Literally. That means basically no one wants them. The few people still flying them are going to find that evolution helis isn't selling kits, or parts, so they aren't making any money. They won't support a dying air frame for too long. Just my opinion.
https://www.helifreak.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=19

I wanted to get the MOstro as well, but the parts issue and no reply from the distributor have put me off.
X7F#1-Xnova 4530-525, HW 160HV V4, MKS X8 Servos, Mini Vbar
X7F#2-HK4525-520 LE, HW 160HV V4, MKS X8 Servos, Mini Vbar
suthae is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2015, 07:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by suthae View Post
https://www.helifreak.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=19

I wanted to get the MOstro as well, but the parts issue and no reply from the distributor have put me off.

Don't. They are slowly becoming worse than Alees.

Lynx Team Pilot
Old 06-05-2015, 11:28 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Don't. They are slowly becoming worse than Alees.
If you meant Evolution, it looks like things have finally come about, lots of parts in stock and they seem to be shipping fairly quickly. As well, they have been getting dealers back in place.

As far as Mostro goes, hopefully that doesn't end badly, too bad there is zero communication from them.

Steve
Old 06-05-2015, 12:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
If you meant Evolution, it looks like things have finally come about, lots of parts in stock and they seem to be shipping fairly quickly. As well, they have been getting dealers back in place.

As far as Mostro goes, hopefully that doesn't end badly, too bad there is zero communication from them.

Steve
I was referring to Avant. Until we hear *something* from *someone* I wouldn't advise anyone buying a mostro.

Lynx Team Pilot

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in