Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HF Vendor Support > HeliDirect Support

HeliDirect Support HeliDirect Vendor Sponsored Customer Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2015, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thumbs down Website back to terrible again

I know HD just went through some growing pains after the recent update of their website which have been pretty much sorted for me until recently, and now its worse than ever for me.

I gave up and just walked away after 40 minutes of trying to simply place two sets of blades in my cart and check out. It shouldn't have taken more than 2 minutes to do this considering I knew exactly what I needed.

Every click takes minutes before the page changes. It had me log in twice during the checkout, and when it finally re routed me to Pay Pal to pay, I was in my own PP home account page as if I logged in to PP on my own, and wasn't even shopping with HD.

At this point I just walked away

Last edited by Xrayted; 04-01-2015 at 06:22 AM..
Xrayted is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2015, 11:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yep, it's been super-slow and buggy for me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
I know HD just went through some growing pains after the recent update of their website which have been pretty much sorted for me until recently, and now its worse than ever for me.

I gave up and just walked away after 40 minutes of trying to simply place two sets of blades in my cart and check out. It shouldn't have taken more than 2 minutes to do this considering I knew exactly what I needed.

Every click takes minutes before the page changes. It had me log in twice during the checkout, and when it finally re routed me to Pay Pal to pay, I was in my own PP home account page as if I logged in to PP on my own, and wasn't even shopping with HD.

At this point I just walked away
Old 04-05-2015, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just checked it out, added a few items to my car and deleted them. Works great from here. Page loading isn't blazing fast, but It works as it always has for me (about 2 months of using HeliDirect).
Vodarac is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2015, 06:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My shopping speed is back up faster again now, however certain links are still super slow. For example, clicking on the "my tickets" link takes 30 seconds before the page loads. Not a huge deal since I don't need to use that link often, but just strange that certain parts of the website perform poorly, and others not so bad.

I also still have to login in every time I visit the site. The old one kept me logged in always. Clearing cookies, etc changes nothing.

Last edited by Xrayted; 04-09-2015 at 07:42 AM..
Xrayted is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2015, 07:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have personally moved on. HD has nothing for me I can't get elsewhere and I am finding the other options are just as good if not better. Too bad, they used to be my go-to site.
Old 06-13-2015, 10:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's usable but slow two months later.
eagle777 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in