Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default NEU 1515/2.5D/F and CCHV85

Hello Everyone,
For anyone that may have this set up or may just know the answer, please Help…
I have just purchased a CCHV85 ESC and an NEU 1515/2.5D/F motor. I am going to install in my 600. I am scratching my head on which wires connect where. That is, on the NEU there are the blue, red and yellow pre-tinned wires coming out of it, ready to be connected up to the CCHV85 red, white and black wires. My question is, which CCHV85 wires (red, white, black) connect up to which NEU wires (blue, red, yellow)?

Thanks for your help
Hali36 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2007, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

It really doesn't matter.

I normally match the colors that are the same. Then I just plug in the other two. Start it up and if it spins backwards...just switch two. Or with the HV-85 you can set it to 'reverse' in the set-up menu. But, it is easier and quicker to switch the two wires.

Every motor I own from different manufactures use different colored wires. Some use all black.

I generally write a letter on the shrink wrap of the motor connectors after I find the correct combination. This helps save time in rebuilds.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

The Neu motor wires connect to the hv85's Red,White,Black. Once you get it connected try spooling up the heli. As long as the head spins clockwise your good. If not you just reverse a pair of the wires going to the motor, or you can also change the direction in the ESC programming which is a great feature of the Castle Esc.
T-Rex 500 (Align Airwolf Fuse)
T-Rex 600 ESP
kdii02 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in