Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 130X

130X Blade 130X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2017, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Lynx C n D gears wow!

Hi

I know the 130x seems dead and gone but I love to fly mine still just call me a die hard

After a very disappointing c n d gear from extreme I just installed the lynx super precise ones. These come with shims of varying thickness I went with the silver wider one. What a night mare to get these shims on but once on phew done and great mesh. Took her our for a test fly and wow do these gears work well. Hard pitch pumps no 1/4 turns that the plastic nylon ones do and it held really well on hard banks. wish I'd used these all those years ago from the beginning. The Xtreme ones sucked big time. I also have the blade ones coming to try out on another heli but will but 2 more sets of these for sure before they are gone and no more.

Long live the 130X

Bhu
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have never tried the Lynx gears, just stuck with the stock ones. Glad it is flying great! Haven`t flew mine in a while. Need to get it out again.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have one 130x that I kept stock but the nylon C always rounded out. I just bought a load in and kept on replacing them. This time I thought sod it and went for it. So glad I did. I did try the lynx C gear with a stock nylon D but that didn't work at all loads of binding. Both lynx c and d work great but do need shimming.
Old 06-26-2017, 01:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just tried Blade metal c&d on stock tail box and tt with micro heli a&b . Not so good lol pitch pumps tail would wash out and hell would spin around . The B and C I think was issue too much play with tt shaft and C gear wobble eventually I crashed and gear fell off . Bye bye C gear Sticking with plastic c&d. Anybody got any tricks to get these Blade Metal Gears C&D to work well ?
martyq is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2017, 02:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

If there's any play, try to find some small shims to make the fit perfect. The lynx ones came with a set of shims thatbreally helped to make the mesh perfect.
Old 07-15-2017, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I got a set of lynx gears way better than blade gears . Better fit on TT rod and now I got shim's lol .
martyq is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in