Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 130X

130X Blade 130X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

Lightbulb Blade Till I Drop...Walkera Exit Stage Left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Eichstedt View Post
E-flite doesn't make helis anymore. We're BLADE now!

(Glad you're excited anyway).

About to hit the road for Toledo. Will try to post some comments from my phone on the way.
Long Live BLADE Helis!!!

Respectfully, can I purchase a Blade 300 X now?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #62 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by benboy207 View Post
It uses the UMX pack which does use the same plug for balancing and flying. There are plenty of nanotechs and Hyperions that will work.
Great! One never stops learning new things in this hobby

Things are going to get tough for my wallet if they decide to release the 130X and 300X at the same time!

Chep
Chep is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Guys,

I'm glad to see lots of interest in this product! I hope your as excited as we are about it.

A couple things I want to mention.

Durability - This will vary from pilot to pilot as mentioned. Those quick with throttle hold will definitely have a more durable helicopter. That stated we were very pleased with its durability in crashes ( yes there have been lots, LOL)

Performance - A pilot whom is comfortable flying the mCP X will love this one. You can be heavy on the collective stick and the tail will stay where it is. Yes it was designed with performance in mind but it is quite forgivable for someone coming up from an mCP X. It is much more planted in a hover.

As David E. said we are off to Toledo today all those going have a safe trip. If you are there I will be flying it where I can! See everyone there! If you are there I will be flying it where I can!

Thanks,
James
Old 04-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks, James. Man, you guys have been on a roll. Thank you for bringing more fun to the playground!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #65 (permalink)
Registered Users

Glad to hear from ya James. It's nice that this one is more performance minded while staying somewhat durable in the inevitable crash. Can't wait to retire the mCP and replace it with this guy.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #66 (permalink)
Registered Users

Toledo departure delayed while the rental car arrives so here are a few comments.

Durability is better than we had expected. Still not an mCP X, but much more like the mCP X than a larger heli such as the 300 X. Tail is the vulnerable area, but I won't call it weak.

I'm just a beginning CCPM guy, and I love this heli. Feels more stable and more locked-in than the mCP X. I can see it better. Less affected by wind. I don't have the skills to take advantage but it has a LOT more power than the mCP X. I also don't have the skills to take advantage of the tail, but tail performance is clearly in a different league than the mCP X.

I can't do aerobatics let alone 3D (maybe an occasional flip), and I get about 4 min on a pack. James can push it hard and gets at least 3 min, sometimes a little longer.

I think this heli is pretty much what you guys have been asking for. And yes, it's likely to hit the street about the same time as the 300X.
David Eichstedt is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #67 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sounds like my perfect heli, well done guys!

I think I can guess the answer but I'll ask anyhow... how does it compare to the V120D02S?
Andrew73 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #68 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
And yes, it's likely to hit the street about the same time as the 300X.
Oh man, this would be the cherry on the top! But, I won't get too excited. You guys take your time to make sure these babies deliver.

Time to ask for a raise at work

Chep
Old 04-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #69 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by soljkaer20 View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm glad to see lots of interest in this product! I hope your as excited as we are about it.

A couple things I want to mention.

Durability - This will vary from pilot to pilot as mentioned. Those quick with throttle hold will definitely have a more durable helicopter. That stated we were very pleased with its durability in crashes ( yes there have been lots, LOL)

Performance - A pilot whom is comfortable flying the mCP X will love this one. You can be heavy on the collective stick and the tail will stay where it is. Yes it was designed with performance in mind but it is quite forgivable for someone coming up from an mCP X. It is much more planted in a hover.

As David E. said we are off to Toledo today all those going have a safe trip. If you are there I will be flying it where I can! See everyone there! If you are there I will be flying it where I can!

Thanks,
James
With the durability and etc tested already, is the heli for sure going to ready by june?
More feedback... http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/maxthepersonz-117310.html
Maxthepersonz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #70 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthepersonz View Post
With the durability and etc tested already, is the heli for sure going to ready by june?
Never, EVER, go by release dates, ever.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #71 (permalink)
Registered Users

OMG!! Another thread I "have" to follow for 6 months, all based in speculation! At least is something to keep me entertained and drive the enthusiasm.
atv223 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #72 (permalink)
Registered Users

Looks like something else to get in line for. Very nice!
vmax911 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #73 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
E-flite doesn't make helis anymore. We're BLADE now!

(Glad you're excited anyway).

About to hit the road for Toledo. Will try to post some comments from my phone on the way.
Damn Blade heli's.

More stuff than there is time to fly it.
AFjetmech is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #74 (permalink)
Registered Users

Looks kind of cool, but currently I'm not sold for the following reasons.
  1. This heli leaves the durability sweet spot of the mCPX.
  2. This heli isn't there technology-wise when compared to the 300 X (no transferrable AR7200BX).

Meanwhile the cost is getting up there (relatively speaking). If I'm going to have a smaller heli that (presumably) crashes like a 300, 450, etc, then I'd like it to be a 300 X.

The only way I'd think about buying it is if the 300 X got another major delay, and this launched significantly earlier, which isn't going to happen if history tells us anything.

Cool to see though!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #75 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thumbs up

Quote:
Toledo departure delayed while the rental car arrives so here are a few comments.

Durability is better than we had expected. Still not an mCP X, but much more like the mCP X than a larger heli such as the 300 X. Tail is the vulnerable area, but I won't call it weak.

I'm just a beginning CCPM guy, and I love this heli. Feels more stable and more locked-in than the mCP X. I can see it better. Less affected by wind. I don't have the skills to take advantage but it has a LOT more power than the mCP X. I also don't have the skills to take advantage of the tail, but tail performance is clearly in a different league than the mCP X.

I can't do aerobatics let alone 3D (maybe an occasional flip), and I get about 4 min on a pack. James can push it hard and gets at least 3 min, sometimes a little longer.

I think this heli is pretty much what you guys have been asking for. And yes, it's likely to hit the street about the same time as the 300X.
This is Awesome news all around! Thanks Blade Team for taking time to search the threads and dish out the info you can! More video's or commentary about flight performance would be nice.

I'm not looking to replace my mCPX with the 130 X, just add to the Blade Fleet! I'm hands down SERIOUS about giving up on Walkera Helis and their purported durability because I've test this...got up to $5K in Walkera Helis and spare parts.

Blade is where I'm at now and I look forward to any more tidbits you all are allowed to dish out! For your end sales numbers, know that I'm in line for the 300 X and 130 X and that doesn't initially mean one of each either!

Safe Trip Guys and Wish I could see the Blade 130 X in person!

Last edited by R3L72; 04-12-2012 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: Added Wording on Last Sentence.
R3L72 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #76 (permalink)
Registered Users

Man you guys sure have been coming out with some fantastic products! It is wonderful to have a comany that is active in the community and responds to the wants of the freaks. Something that is not nearly done enough. We appreciate the direct contact from HH! Keep up the great work!

My first CP is being delivered today (MCPX v2 with DX6i). Looks like I should be ready for this one as soon as it hits the shelves. Cant wait!
Lessthanryan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #77 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydekay View Post
Looks kind of cool, but currently I'm not sold for the following reasons.
  1. This heli leaves the durability sweet spot of the mCPX.
  2. This heli isn't there technology-wise when compared to the 300 X (no transferrable AR7200BX).

Meanwhile the cost is getting up there (relatively speaking). If I'm going to have a smaller heli that (presumably) crashes like a 300, 450, etc, then I'd like it to be a 300 X.

The only way I'd think about buying it is if the 300 X got another major delay, and this launched significantly earlier, which isn't going to happen if history tells us anything.

Cool to see though!
They did say that while less durable than an mCP that it handles crashes muh better than the 300X and up. If it flies well then theoretically it shouldn't be crashing as often, right?
Old 04-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #78 (permalink)
Registered Users

Pre-ordered! The only Blade I've been disappointed in is the mSRx.

The B130x sounds like the perfect heli to fill a gap in my Blade fleet (8 ). Small enough to fly in the greenbelt behind my house after work .
distructor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #79 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessthanryan View Post
Man you guys sure have been coming out with some fantastic products! It is wonderful to have a comany that is active in the community and responds to the wants of the freaks. Something that is not nearly done enough. We appreciate the direct contact from HH! Keep up the great work!

My first CP is being delivered today (MCPX v2 with DX6i). Looks like I should be ready for this one as soon as it hits the shelves. Cant wait!
+1 The MCPX, AR7200BX, 300X, 450X, 500X and now the 130X. Wow! I own 2 MCPXs, the 450X and have the AR7200BX on my Gaui X2 and will be putting it on my X5. I fly them all with the DX8 (there's plenty of X's for you) so Horizon has a hand in everything that I fly and I couldn't be happier because the products and support are both top notch. As for the 130X, it's exactly what I was hoping for. A small size for my small yard (field is an hour drive for me). But brushless and a variable pitch tail so that I can still have fun with the more advanced moves.
jorge141020 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #80 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes! finally something that can bind to my spektrum radio that is slightly larger than the mcpx and not a walkera! thankyou horizon I shall start to create a 130x fund

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in