Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Miniature Aircraft Helicopters

Miniature Aircraft Helicopters Stratus, Spectra G, Furion, Ion-X, Bobby Watts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default With Brian gone, who's the go-to-person now?

I just found out that Brian has left MA. WHo is the one that has taken over to answer all of our questions/concerns?

VCONTROL*NEO*TRIBUNUS*MKS*VTX*DPL8 W/BUMP CONTROL*MEANWELL
Corvette & Copter Guy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Brian..Bobby..no forum presence now..kind of weird..
Blade 130X
drdispatch is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I mean to say I love my Furion 6, put a big smile on my face yesterday, but Bobby and Brian's forum presence are a couple of reasons I picked the F6 for my first 600.

I know I can get good support via telephone still..I would guess..but I love firing off a pm at work and getting sorted.
Blade 130X
Old 06-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette & Copter Guy View Post
I just found out that Brian has left MA. WHo is the one that has taken over to answer all of our questions/concerns?

Excellent question!.... I'd like to know as well
hndaluvr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Ouch

Brian James
Product Development
Blade Helicopters
Horizon Hobby
Old 06-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I would say based on this thread the answer is nobody.
Blade 130X
Old 06-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I just had an e-mail exchange with Jennifer at Miniature Aircrafts.
Response was,
"All of the forums are monitored by all of our reps and you are welcome to post questions there. If you do have anything that needs to be answered quickly we still recommend that you contact us directly by calling or emailing any of the Miniature Aircraft email addresses (myself included). We are always happy to take your calls and emails."

I did suggest that we had been rather spoiled by Brian and that the reps should chime in here, to which she agreed.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Well not based in the USA, but help out where I can. As you say, I think we were a bit spoilt by Brian as he did a good job keeping an eye out for user issues on the forums. There seems to be a fair amount of turn around between the various hobby companies, I'm sure Brian got an offer he found difficult to refuse and I would personally like to wish him well in his new role. Also looks pretty cold in Montanna come winter, so I bet he's moved somewhere a tad warmer!

dauste is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Montanna to Illinois... not a whole lot of difference weather wise but it is a little further south, so maybe.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

I will try to help as much as i canl
And yep, Brain did a great work for MA
best of luck to you Brian, and congratulation with your new hf name.....why not wuuush?
Knud Pedersen DENMARK is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Brian's not there to update the Company web-site: http://www.miniatureaircraftusa.com/...d=61&Itemid=69

Regards

Acrow
acrow is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

As Knud stated, I will be more then willing to help with any questions that I can. If I don't know the answer I will get it. Cheer up guys, Brian did great things for MA, however we still have a lot of great team members representing MA's excellent products.

V/R
BigQ951 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

MA has been responding to posts and monitoring, at least on the 'other' forum. Plus there are many member here who can help. If you really need to talk to someone, I would suggest Jeff, he is the one who puts most of the parts together and has for years as he came from MA in Florida and knows all the models well.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Miniature aircraft will still maintain it's focus in providing excellent customer service. Brian James did a fantastic job when he was with us and we wish him well in his new endeavor.

If you have called MA recently, you will notice nothing has changed. Jeff Miller, Josh Wilson, Jennifer Bertrand and Mike Fortin has taken over the role. Jeff has been with MA for years and he still has the enthusiasm like its his first day of work backed by over a decade of experience with MA helicopters. Mike Fortin test, develops, and flies MA helis almost daily. You will be assured you will have answers to your questions and solutions to your problems.

If you are on Facebook, you can also post on the MA Facebook page to get in contact with us. That is updated and monitored daily.

Lastly, all of us that are part of Team Miniature Aircraft are devoted to you as a MA owner. We are very actively communicating everyday, Yes! Everyday! To any issues or concerns that may pop up with the model or in the forums. Please feel free to message or email any of us. We will do everything in our abilities to make your ownership of MA an enjoyable one.

My RC facebook and Youtube Page (please subscribe to get latest news and video):
http://www.youtube.com/zoomtt
http://www.facebook.com/zoomtt
edsel.labao is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

We're here indeed and always willing to help if there are any questions. Being flying season I think a lot more people are away from their computers so it might take a tad longer but you definitely won't go un-noticed!
nwmtech is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am not worried!!
Kneedragger75 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomtt View Post
Miniature aircraft will still maintain it's focus in providing excellent customer service. Brian James did a fantastic job when he was with us and we wish him well in his new endeavor.

Lastly, all of us that are part of Team Miniature Aircraft are devoted to you as a MA owner. We are very actively communicating everyday, Yes! Everyday! To any issues or concerns that may pop up with the model or in the forums. Please feel free to message or email any of us. We will do everything in our abilities to make your ownership of MA an enjoyable one.

Could not have said that ANY better.

As previously stated by others there is and will be plenty of support for MA models.
The fantastic support avaliable directly from MA employees, along with the strong system of Reps in place, makes getting any help needed as easy as a phone call,PM or email away.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:58 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpelletier View Post
I just had an e-mail exchange with Jennifer at Miniature Aircrafts.
Response was,
"All of the forums are monitored by all of our reps and you are welcome to post questions there. If you do have anything that needs to be answered quickly we still recommend that you contact us directly by calling or emailing any of the Miniature Aircraft email addresses (myself included). We are always happy to take your calls and emails."

I did suggest that we had been rather spoiled by Brian and that the reps should chime in here, to which she agreed.

dpelletier,
Here is an event in your neck of the woods. https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=394135

dchekas is a member of the promoting club, and I will be attending. I know of at least two other MA reps who will more than likely also be there.

Hopefully you can make it to the event, do some flying, hang out and have fun! Of course if you have questions or need any help we are there and more than willing to assist in any way we can.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXRACERX43 View Post
dpelletier,
Here is an event in your neck of the woods. https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=394135

dchekas is a member of the promoting club, and I will be attending. I know of at least two other MA reps who will more than likely also be there.

Hopefully you can make it to the event, do some flying, hang out and have fun! Of course if you have questions or need any help we are there and more than willing to assist in any way we can.
Thanks for the information. Schedule conflicts might now allow me to visit that event.
Do you know if any MA Team people will be attending the New England Heli Crew's 5th Annual Phenomenon in Mansfield, Mass.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I have that event on my schedule, but for me it is dependant on work and my workload for school.

I will check with dchekas and see if he is attending and if he knows of any other Team members plans.

Last edited by MXRACERX43; 06-07-2012 at 11:41 PM.. Reason: 1
MXRACERX43 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in