Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Gas, Glow and Turbine Helicopters

Gas, Glow and Turbine Helicopters *No Commercial Ads - Liquid Fueled Helis Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Synergy N9: trade for Compass Models Atom 500

I have a synergy N9 with some hyper upgrades that I am willing to trade for an Compass Atom w/ batteries, and electronics or Compass 600E with batteries/charger. Contact me for more details.

Atom 500's are coming into inventory with force, so you can get your hands on one soon.

Tyler
Tyler is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

WOW. Now there's a statement.

Goblin 380/Goblin 700 Thunder Power
www.eclipsehobbies.com
ch3no2Phil is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2008, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Pictures

I have posted a couple of photos in an album. Click on my name and then the public profile tab to find the album.

Here are a few details:

Here are some pictures and history of the Synergy...

I bought this heli assembled but unflown. I flew it for a couple of gallons before buying another brand new synergy kit. I built the second kit and fully upgraded it with hyperformance gear. I then converted both machines over to YS engines. I like the YS so much better. This heli has been sitting since. I took the heli to IRCHA with the intentions of making it flybarless and possibly upgrading to the hyper drive on the tail. Well, I found another project that I had to have, so the flybarless and hyperdrive was put on hold. I brought the heli home disassembled as you see it in the pictures. I did just install a new crown gear ($40) due to the mesh being slightly loose. The heli has not been flown or reassembled since. While taking the flybar carrier off I found the shoulder of the flanged bearing was cracking. Many guys are not using the shoulder bearings any longer anyways, so I brought it home with the option of going flybarless later or doing the double bearing upgrade on the flybar cage. That choice would be yours to make.

All of the electronics were new to this helicopter.

The Radix blades do have one nick in them from a canopy screw falling out in flight (the best guess I can make). I did hear a tic in flight and noticed a missing canopy screw when I landed. That evening I noticed a chip in the blade.

I have the stock carbon tail blades to go with the helicopter, but I use the plastic ones because I find them easier to see in flight. I have been working on a lot of tail first flying, so the bright orange disc helps me a lot.

The canopy was custom painted by a close friend. I don't think I can part with it. I do still have another synergy, so I can use the canopy on it. Of course I could sell you both synergys and get rid of everything all at once.

Decide what you are interested in buying and I will give you a price. I will be pricing everything at fair market value. Of course some things will have to sell before I am willing to part with others. For example, I won't sell the muffler without selling the airframe and engine, logically.

I do plan to put together another 90 machine, so I am willing to part it all out and sell just the airframe.

Synergy N9
Hyper hub (one of a kind due to laser etching)
Hyper collar
Hyper dampeners
Radix blades
YS 91SR
Hatori SB-19
Switchglow
Carbsmart and servo
Duralite regulator
JR 8311 servos
Futaba 9253 throttle servo
Futaba GY-611 combo, low time
ATG governor
H9 filter
OMI Fuel Magnet

Optional set of Hyperlevers brand new in package.

Tyler
Old 09-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Testing

Checking to see if message posted and photos loaded.

Tyler
Old 09-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default update

I now have the synergy flybar carrier repaired and she is back in the air again.

I have received a lot of PM's about this trade offer. I must clarify that I will strip the N9 down to make the trade an even value from both parties. I am getting PM's with offers to trade a basic 500 class heli for my complete RTF package as listed. My N9 adds up to nearly $2800 as listed. I won't trade that for a T-rex 500 with one battery!! I can remove components to make it a fair trade, though. Someone else tried to trade my GY-611 gyro combo for a GY-401 combo!

I am ready to deal, but I ain't no "sucka".

Tyler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in