Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > HeliDirect

HeliDirect HeliDirect HDX300, 450, 500, 550, 600 Factory Sponsored Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thumbs up Awesome Customer Service From Larry With Helidirect

hi guys an gals i just wanted say that larry with helidirect is bar none one heck of a standup guy. i'v had a few problems in the past with some of the items i'v ordered from helidirect and contacted them got hooked up with larry and he literally bent over backwards on more than one occasion until everything was perfect. thanks to larry
i'll definitely continue to be a faithfull customer with helidirect. are you listening helidirect? i think larry needs a raise lol. after all it is Christmas time
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Larry's service is always top notch and I always ask for him or Jody. These guys exemplify customer service. It is nice to know that there is still a customer driven company around. So many of today's companies have slipped into selling volumes and not caring about the few things that get out that are not correct. Heli Direct is NOT one of those companies!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 09:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

LarryRubyYukiAnd who ever is online on facebook
Old 12-13-2010, 09:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpheliman View Post
Larry's service is always top notch and I always ask for him or Jody. These guys exemplify customer service. It is nice to know that there is still a customer driven company around. So many of today's companies have slipped into selling volumes and not caring about the few things that get out that are not correct. Heli Direct is NOT one of those companies!!!
+10
Impressive service and support
Always there to serve its customers
Vortex VX1N
jacquesjb is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

+1

I recently received an order from Helidirect that was incomplete. Larry responded to my concerns quickly, courteously and without any fuss. To me, the true measure of a company's service is how well they handle customer issues when they arise and in this regard I am pleased to say that Helidirect passed with flying colours. I would be happy to recommend them to others.
colcha is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Larry's the man, he helped me out with some problems on my HDX 450 V5 kit
Old 05-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I recently had an issue in which they shipped me the wrong heli. I spoke to a few people there and they would not ship me my Fusion 50 until they received the Velocity 50 they had shipped me incorrectly. I then contacted Larry and he made it right by sending me my heli 2 day air. Larry is the reason why I'm going to continue using helidirect. Thank you Larry!!!
tonyxwing is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yup I agree, Larry is nice person and I had a experience before when I bought Rave450 FBL kit with missing Swashplate, He sent to me the missing parts quickly..even I'm too far away from US to Philippines..
nard712136 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2011, 06:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

+1
i always get my order mext day never had a problem,
raptor e620 fbl
darryl123 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2011, 02:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Well, I guess we'll see if what you guys say is true or not. I just started my HC500 Build, and came across several issues. First, the instruction diagrams dont show all the parts I'm finding in the bags, being used. An example... in the bag with the upper mixing arms, there are two very small washers.. but no where in the diagram does it show the washers being used. Do they go between the upper mixing arms and the head block where they bolt to? The flybar cage has play to move from side to side a slight amount. I've never had a flybar cage with play in it before.. maybe those washers go here? Theyre not shown in the diagrams there either. Worst, I opened the bag with my swash in it, and two of the ball links were broken off. The bolts were still in the swash. One bolt broke the head off, so I was able to just unscrew that bolt out of the swash, the second is broken off in the swash so thres no way to get it out. The swash also has a dent in the rim on top. Not very good quality here so far. The build has come to a halt until I can get a new swash, and figure out the flybar cage issue and the mixing arms. I'll post the pics I just sent to HD...

This is the dent...

This the bolt still in the swash....

This is the broken bolts......

I'm alittle bummed. I was hoping the quality would be better on this. I'm not very impressed with the swash right now....
I'll wait and see what HD says....
HC500SE ....GO TEAM FLYBAR!
Blayd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2011, 02:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrodude71 View Post
hi guys an gals i just wanted say that larry with helidirect is bar none one heck of a standup guy. i'v had a few problems in the past with some of the items i'v ordered from helidirect and contacted them got hooked up with larry and he literally bent over backwards on more than one occasion until everything was perfect. thanks to larry
i'll definitely continue to be a faithfull customer with helidirect. are you listening helidirect? i think larry needs a raise lol. after all it is Christmas time
I agree with all of you guys , Larry is some thing special, he is always ready to help , his service is exellent. I have always find the best with him, any problem i have, i am shure his going to solve it. Sorry for my english.i am from mexico i have always have the best from him.
Thaks Larry for all yor help.
Mercury
Mexico
Mercury3572 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

OK, I heard from Larry today. And I have to say, I wasn't expecting this type of service. Larry went FAR out of his way to right the issues I had with the HC500 I bought a little while back. I have to say, I've really come to appreciate the fast delivery that HD gets me every time, and the customer support I got through the issues with the HC500 was unreal. Larry is a true role model of how customer support should be. Not only is he apologetic for the inconvenience of the problems, but wanted to make things right ASAP, and really has an interest in your views and insights to the problems and the merchandise. Great guy to deal with, made me feel important, and has my business from now on, ( even though they already had..) HD rules!! Thanks Larry for your support and for a great product and service.
Mike
Old 06-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Helidirect is great
RCHO Flying Field, Knightdale NC
lazor 22 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

They forgot my order once and didn't hear from them. I contacted them, and they shipped it. I hope their service has gotten better. Haven't ordered in a few years.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

HD shows us what customer service should be
Old 12-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just spent another $300 plus there just this morning. It was Larry that helped me. I have a couple of specialty parts I need that have been backordered from the factory for months. He is personally calling them and finding out what the picture looks like. All I can figure out is he has to be a very very busy guy to pull this off with everything else he has to do!
Once they sent out the wrong pinion in an order. I called and they had them out that very day with free expedited delivery. Even though it could have been argued that the mistake was more on my end than theirs. I do and try to wait for their sales though.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Larry and the gang are top shelf, no doubt. All of them came to my rescue several times.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Late shipment

Im a little TICKED OFF at HD. I dont usually buy in large dollar amount, but always from HD unless they dont have the part. Plus there only a day away. I paid for extra shipping from (ups) on check out stating it would be del. on the 23rd of dec. Great no prob.Ya rright! Well here it is the 27th of Dec still no part. I should have order by regular mail because i would have gotton my order on the 24th. That would have been the 3 day shipment by reg. mail. The part was a gift for my cousin who broke his heli, I thought it would be nice to put it back togeather for him on christmas. Hes only 10 but flys coaxials pretty good. Anyway good day
PSV-1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Man, I'm sorry to hear that... I always just use USPS and I get my stuff in no more then 3 days... I'm gonna bet it wasnt HD's fault, it was probably the carrier....2 of my supposedly 3 day shippments were late for Christmas...( UPS )Theyre excuse.....yeah.. the holiday rush. If you give HD a call, I'm sure they will do what they can to find out where your stuff is at... I ordered a large amount of pats on Christmas eve, my box just showed up a few seconds ago. Again.. sorry...I know you wanted it fast.. but I'm willing to bet its the carrier.. not HD. UPS has screwed me sooo many times.. I dont go that route unless theres no option.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansone View Post
HD shows us what customer service should be
+1. Larry bailed me out before.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in