START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Zeal Rotor Blades

Zeal Rotor Blades Zeal Rotor Blades Support and Discussion

Old 10-26-2014, 12:31 AM   #1
aircrow50
Registered Users

Default WOW Zeal Blades

I'm not big on posting on forums about products, but after flying these blades I just have to say WOW and Thank You!!

Their are a lot of people out there who say this or that blade is the best "I fly nothing but" and it causes a wave of followers who don't know the difference from one blade to the next.

This is only my personal experience and I'm what from the best as I could describe it an average 3d pilot, however being in this category I can feel the difference in blades very easily.

These blades easily are the BEST pop for the buck so to speak IMO.

I think Zeal blades brought a blade to the market that makes a ok pilot turn his skills up a notch. By this I mean a set of blades that give me the confidence to push my helicopter to limits that I have always wanted to, but have always backed down because of cost of "Good Blades". Lets face it blades are one of the most expensive parts on the heli. And unless your daddy pays your bills and your biggest concern is what girl you're taking to prom you think about this when you're getting ready for that next new maneuver. These blades feel crisp around center and great stopping power. They are a great all around blade, handling many McDoogles from me and a couple of guys I fly with and not spitting any debris at you.

I could write a huge spill, but to wrap my experience up in a nut shell for a blade manufacture to have a brand new product that hits like this right out the gate and always on the forum listening, responding and wanting to improve on a product that is already better then a lot of others (not all) but well on their way is very impressive.

This is only my experience so take it as you want. I'm not sponsored by anyone just trying to give perspective for someone looking for an affordable quality set of blades that perform well and you can afford to replace and bring your flying skill to the next level.

Thank you Zeal Blades for helping our hobby and the average guy affording a great product!

Happy Flying
Robert
aircrow50 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
SAB GOBLIN USA
Registered Users

Thanks for sharing Robert, which size of blades do you fly?
SAB GOBLIN USA is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:53 PM   #3
Zeal USA
Registered Users

Thanks for the kind review, Robert.

sales@zealblades.com ---- http://zealblades.com/
Zeal USA is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:28 AM   #4
aircrow50
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I fly the 700mm
aircrow50 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 01:16 AM   #5
jc318
Registered Users

Default zeal tail blade PROBLEM

Got a set of zeal tail blades for my 450l to match my mains...saw a post a while back where both tail blades broke inside the grips ejecting the blades in flight st I checked mine good before install..sure enough one is cracked all the way across right where the sleeve is for the bolt. Glad I saw that post and looked at them before a $15 set of blades cost me a $600 brand new heli..not dogging on zeal I love the 360mm mains but I would have been very unhappy if I put the tail blades on and tore up my new baby because of a failure. And yes they are clearly cracked out of the box. Wouldn't have lasted one regular forward flight!
jc318 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:53 AM   #6
Brian James
Registered Users

Thank you for the review.

Zeal blades have been flawless for me since I started flying them last year. So much that I started a company distributing and selling them. I have them on all my heli's and the performance is superb. 180CFX, 230S, 360CFX, 550X, 700X, and Trex 700N. Great blades.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:21 PM   #7
Seasick78
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian James View Post
Thank you for the review.

Zeal blades have been flawless for me since I started flying them last year. So much that I started a company distributing and selling them. I have them on all my heli's and the performance is superb. 180CFX, 230S, 360CFX, 550X, 700X, and Trex 700N. Great blades.

What the heck does this have to do with the guys post above? Great that you have a business with this product. How does that resolve his cracked blade issue? It doesn't even attempt to offer resolution.

Him - "They are cracked right out of the package"

You - "They are so great that I became a distributor"

Very odd way of making the customer feel better about a defect.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:30 PM   #8
slogoat
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasick78 View Post
What the heck does this have to do with the guys post above? Great that you have a business with this product. How does that resolve his cracked blade issue? It doesn't even attempt to offer resolution.

My guess is Brian never saw this thread, and the post above his bumped the thread. Looks like he was responding to the op and didnt read the replies.
slogoat is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:31 PM   #9
SCinch
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasick78 View Post

I think he was replying to the op not the guy with the problem.
Old 02-25-2016, 01:19 AM   #10
Dylan Hudock
Registered Users

jc318-there has been several instances of Zeal tail rotor blades failing, most of them in the 450 size. A simple google search will show a few other people that have had the problem.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:06 AM   #11
Seasick78
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCinch View Post
I think he was replying to the op not the guy with the problem.

Replying to a post from 15 months ago right after a guy reports a failure from a day ago? Okay then. *facepalm*

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Zeal Rotor Blades

Zeal Rotor Blades Zeal Rotor Blades Support and Discussion