Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > Banshee Helicopters

Banshee Helicopters Banshee Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2014, 12:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Angry Missed the boat - whats next

Back into the hobby now for over 2 years, blown away with the TDR, still my favourite but stumbled across a few Banshee video's. Wow what a machine, very interested. Aha, big problem, only 50 made, little chance of second hand I suspect.
So what's next? I suspect something will come along but feel a little sad that I didnt enter the scene a bit earlier.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzTDR + II
Alun
CyprusFlyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2014, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Once a blue moon a second hand one comes along!! Banshee and Henseleit is working on new helis to be released some time this year. Other than that I can only say, THE BEST HELI OUT THERE....
Old hand at Planks
Peter
Vinger is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2014, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Vinger, yes will wait and see, have the new Synergy N7 to play with soon, try Nitro for a change. Half the problem is back to childhood syndrome, if it is not available then it becomes even more attractive. Like Gollum "e wants it, e got to have it " lol.

Just love the noise and speed, step up from the TDR but as some have reported its difficult to let your hair down and stop worrying about putting the darn thing in.

Oh well, something will come along, lets wait and see.

Sent from my scabby old laptop whilst having a pint
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzTDR + II
Alun
CyprusFlyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2014, 12:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyprusFlyer View Post
Vinger, yes will wait and see, have the new Synergy N7 to play with soon, try Nitro for a change. Half the problem is back to childhood syndrome, if it is not available then it becomes even more attractive. Like Gollum "e wants it, e got to have it " lol.

Just love the noise and speed, step up from the TDR but as some have reported its difficult to let your hair down and stop worrying about putting the darn thing in.

Oh well, something will come along, lets wait and see.

Sent from my scabby old laptop whilst having a pint
If you love the TDR then dont ever fly a banshee it will make all your other heli's seem like they under powered AND slow. The banshee is one incredible machine...if you do find a second hand one then grap it very quick because there is really nothing better than this helicopter. its actually insane.
wblombard is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinger View Post
Once a blue moon a second hand one comes along!! Banshee and Henseleit is working on new helis to be released some time this year. Other than that I can only say, THE BEST HELI OUT THERE....
Says the guy with two of my top drool over helis. Lol, I haven't ever personally seen one for sale myself anywhere in the last few years. And I hit the FS sections daily in three different RC sites. I finally settled on my Gob fleet to get me by for a while after emailing TDR half a dozen times and getting nowhere. At least I could stretch my G770 out into the 800 class like I did early last year.

The thought of getting a Banshee is a dream.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmyhelis View Post
Says the guy with two of my top drool over helis. Lol, I haven't ever personally seen one for sale myself anywhere in the last few years. And I hit the FS sections daily in three different RC sites. I finally settled on my Gob fleet to get me by for a while after emailing TDR half a dozen times and getting nowhere. At least I could stretch my G770 out into the 800 class like I did early last year.

Randy get the next best thing to a Banshee, get yourself a Diabolo!!! you don't even have to stretch it they make an 800+!!! Awesome machine smooth as glass!!!
Banshee # 45 700 LE and 850
jcflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2014, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

2 have been sold here is OZ recently and if i see or hear of another for sale anywhere , i will send them your way
Fasster is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2014, 11:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks guys, and thanks JC! I have been looking at the Diabolo also.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:

Strange, Jan or his wife will answer all emails, so something is wrong here. Try again with a different mail address as maybe your mail got dumped into their spam folder. Get a TDR or Diabolo, you will not be sorry. TDR is lighter and excels with low head speed, Diabolo can take more power but heavier and like higher head speeds.
Old hand at Planks
Peter
Vinger is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2014, 04:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinger View Post
Strange, Jan or his wife will answer all emails, so something is wrong here. Try again with a different mail address as maybe your mail got dumped into their spam folder. Get a TDR or Diabolo, you will not be sorry. TDR is lighter and excels with low head speed, Diabolo can take more power but heavier and like higher head speeds.
Thanks Vinger! Jay just talked me into the Diabolo. So for now that is on my hit list and I am sourcing info on it to see how I want to put it all together. I like the idea of having another 800 so I just need to decide what trim I want it in and how I want to equip it.

You guys are awesome and thanks!
Old 03-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just saw on the Banshee forum that the new machine is getting closer but there are more steps before it can be finallized.

I'm paraphrasing, but it sounds like they have some ideas that could make it even faster than it is going to be, but they will save those ideas until they need them to hold on to the world record.

In other words this next Banshee won't be the last and they will try to make sure that the current Banshee is always just a bit faster than the competition.

It sounds like a war of escalation.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks for info! Cant wait
xioxia is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2014, 04:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

44 is for sale and the e-parts are actually awesome...price is fair.. it seems...worth contacting the seller.
http://www.rc-markt.de/kleinanzeigen...ion-nr-44-neu/
ArguZ is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2014, 08:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArguZ View Post
44 is for sale and the e-parts are actually awesome...price is fair.. it seems...worth contacting the seller.
http://www.rc-markt.de/kleinanzeigen...ion-nr-44-neu/
I wonder if this one sold yet???
Banshee # 45 700 LE and 850
jcflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2014, 11:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think this has been sold...another member has been added to the banshee forum on the 20 July 2014....assuming its this one....lets be honest...these High end heli's dont take long to sell....especially a banshee that is so rare and soo good
wblombard is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2014, 10:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah i think it is. No email response from seller
xioxia is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in