Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 550X

Blade 550X Blade 550X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #101 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Eichstedt View Post
Some info on the governor: it's not programmable, but it does have a flat curve you can use to adjust rpm up or down, like a Kontronic according to James Haley.

(Currently exchanging fat-fingered text messages while he's at OHB)
Dude seriously, putting that name or anything they do anywhere near your stuff is not even funny as a joke.

Oh and btw, their name its actually spelled "Kontroniks"

Just thought you might at least like to "copy" the name right.
WBFAir is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #102 (permalink)
Registered Users

Good luck with this thread and the others guys. Now that it's announced the suspense is over (though the speculation and fanboi defensiveness is just beginning). I'll tune back in around May if this is out by then.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #103 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir View Post
Dude seriously, putting that name or anything they do anywhere near your stuff is not even funny as a joke.

Oh and btw, their name its actually spelled "Kontroniks"

Just thought you might at least like to "copy" the name right.
My god, stop trolling! I don't want to argue, quite the contrary, but seriously man!! You CAN'T base what this heli is going to be like without having flown it!

Is your purpose in life to bash people? It seems like it! Be a big boy and realize this is just a hobby....

Oh btw, I personally DO compare HH to kontronik, ALIGN, etc...

I look forward to your opinionized counter-argument.
BigEast is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #104 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Some info on the governor: it's not programmable, but it does have a flat curve you can use to adjust rpm up or down, like a Kontronic according to James Haley.

And here you go SYMAWB, bairly even got to finishing that post, and product isn't hasn't even just fully annouced for one full day an already talking that their ESC is like a Kontroniks.

What do you think that does for that name?
Old 12-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #105 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEast View Post
My god, stop trolling! I don't want to argue, quite the contrary, but seriously man!! You CAN'T base what this heli is going to be like without having flown it!

Is your purpose in life to bash people? It seems like it! Be a big boy and realize this is just a hobby....

Oh btw, I personally DO compare HH to kontronik, ALIGN, etc...

Why is it I'm trolling...is it just cause I'm saying things that aren't raving about this?

Would you call it trolling if I were on here posting just as much if I were praising it?

Guess it is trolling and bashing though when you just say stuff when some one doesn't have the same opinion as you.

Anyway, on that last line really don't need to say anything in response to HH being able to be compared to a product line like Align or Kontroniks, that one just replies things out all on its own.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #106 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
And here you go SYMAWB, bairly even got to finishing that post, and product isn't hasn't even just fully annouced for one full day an already talking that their ESC is like a Kontroniks.

What do you think that does for that name?
I'm not sure what message your reading, but all he said is that the governor operates like a Kontronik. He never said it was as good as a Kontronik, just that you set it up like one.

Can you please stop being a troll now?
Old 12-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #107 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

So the speedy has a gov? I thought I saw a v curve in one of the idle up settings in the manual.

Like a Konny? Can you elaborate? I ask because anything like a konny should be somewhat programmable. Bare minimum throttle end points, commutation/timing, gain what have you... Active freewheeling?

If it's truly like a konny well done. I thought it was just another eflite speedy.

spykez is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #108 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Why is it I'm trolling...is it just cause I'm saying things that aren't raving about this?

Would you call it trolling if I were on here posting just as much if I were praising it?

Guess it is trolling and bashing though when you just say stuff when some one doesn't have the same opinion as you?

Anyway, really don't need to say anything in response to HH being able to be compared to a product line as Kontroniks, that one just replies things out all on its own.
I consider being unnecessarily disrespectful to someone is trolling. Your attitude says a lot...

And yes, saying that I compare HH to other brands DOES say a lot.

Sincerely,
Bigeast
Old 12-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #109 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon09278 View Post
I'm not sure what message your reading, but all he said is that the governor operates like a Kontronik. He never said it was as good as a Kontronik, just that you set it up like one.

+1
Old 12-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #110 (permalink)
Registered Users

Gotta love the expert opinions on something that isn't even out yet,you guys rock LOL..
For the record,30+ Blade 130's in my area and all fly perfect.....
Old 12-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #111 (permalink)

My HF Map location

My attitude is reciprocally appropriate.

If you want to see it as trolling, thats up to you.

In that way, I can say I see what your doing as trolling so if you think I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing, that I think you shouldn't be doing what your doing.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:50 PM   #112 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry WBFair, but I'm with the other guys. You need to chill out and drop the attack. This heli isn't out yet, we're all on the same page as speculation goes. Just let it be man. I can't imagine having such a negative attitude all the time. If you hate everything about his new heli already, then don't visit this thread.
tyoung560 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 05:50 PM   #113 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:

How can one say it operates "like" a Kontroniks and not mean to "imply" it's as good as one?

That's like me say our car operates in the same special way a Ferrari does, you mean to tell me that you hearing that wouldn't think that means is just as good?
Old 12-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #114 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

In that way, I can say I see what your doing as trolling so if you think I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing, that I think you shouldn't be doing what your doing.
Spoken like a true 8 year old, "No, Your wrong!"
Old 12-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #115 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow people have a lot of time on their hands. No plans on buying a blade but post and read and bitch.
flyingdog is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #116 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

I think you're confusing your self man

To each his own. I like this heli. Stop causing me stress. Bye!
Old 12-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #117 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyoung560 View Post
Sorry WBFair, but I'm with the other guys. You need to chill out and drop the attack. This heli isn't out yet, we're all on the same page as speculation goes. Just let it be man. I can't imagine having such a negative attitude all the time. If you hate everything about his new heli already, then don't visit this thread.
Exactly!
Old 12-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #118 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Spoken like a true 8 year old, "No, Your wrong!"
Lol +1
Old 12-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #119 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
How can one say it operates "like" a Kontroniks and not mean to "imply" it's as good as one?

That's like me say our car operates in the same special way a Ferrari does, you mean to tell me that you hearing that wouldn't think that means is just as good?
I think you possibly were a bit excessive picking on the spelling lol...

But I like yourself (see prior post) want to know why their speedy is like a konny. I really do.

spykez is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #120 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

He never once said it operates "like" a Kontronik, all he said is that you setup the governor in the same fashion by running a straight throttle curve. YGE and Castle also operate this way, doesn't mean they're as good.

Tags
550 x, 550x, blade, kit, pro series

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in