Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question Help With GP780 Gyro Setup ??? Or Align RCE-B6X Setup ???

Can someone post a link to a video setup of a FP780 Gyro? I'm figuring these is one somewhere on the website but I just can't find it. I saw a bunch of gyro setups under the build videos but not the GP780. Does anyone know of a link to one. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone knows of a setup video for the Align RCE-B6x Speed controller that comes with the 600ESP kit. That would be great as well.

Thanks
Rich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2011, 02:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

The RCE B6 thingy isnt an esc.. thats the regulator.. choose the voltage. plug in pack, and hit the switch and its set up.

gp780 works the same as the gp750, finless has video's on that. manual explains it clearly tho..
Old 02-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yup all you need to do is refer to the comprehensive align manual and go thru step by step. The align manual explains it very well. There are no short cuts in this hobby.
Ken4 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Smile

Thanks Guys....I figured it out. I was just a bit nervous about starting up the Heli with the transmiter stick set at Full throtle but it worked out OK. :-) All beeps signalling as they should be. No changes nessesary in the speed control and only had to set the end points on the gyro to limit the travel. Everything worked out great. BPine helped me out at lunch today and did my first flight for me...(Much Thanks Blair :-)...And my first flight went off perfectly. All is good with the flight gods....Although I may sacrifice a goat tonight so that everything goes well tomorrow for my second and so on flights..... :-)

P.S. Ken4...not looking for short cuts....Just an explaination that sounds like something similar to the English gramer that I know and love....LOL...The Align manual could use a proof read or 10.......It might be adiquate for someone who has Heli building experience, but it leaves much to be desired for a first time builder like myself.

Thanks Guys
Old 02-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Congrats on your maiden flight! Welcome to the 600 club!
Ken4 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I missed the maiden voyage?
TonyV is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2011, 04:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

@ Tony - Sorry bro. I was itching to take it out and try it. Super cool heli. If I figure out my charger issue. I might go out again on Weds or Fri at lunch. :-).
Rich
Old 02-08-2011, 09:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

That was one of the coolest Maiden flights I have ever seen. Rich you
have a very good grasp on what it takes for this hobby. I am sure it won't be long before you start teaching me a thing or two. You know if you help finish my house I might be able to fly more !!!! LOL
Old 02-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile

Thanks Blair. I appreciate all the help with setup of the heli and general knowledge about this hobby. .....Your house is gonna be super cool when done....I'm pretty good with adjusting cabinets doors....LOL....Thanks for charging up my packs. I'll see you out there tmrw. Here's hoping the wind dies down a little. Today is brutal windy. I'll text you tmrw.

Later

Rich

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in