Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HF Vendor Support > XHeli/HobbyPartz Support

XHeli/HobbyPartz Support XHeli/HobbyPartz Vendor Sponsored Customer Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default HobbyPartz batteries Out Of Stock READ THIS!!!

Order #1460616

On November 21 , 2011 I placed an order for 7 Blue Lipo 3000mah 6s packs because they had run their Black friday sale and these packs were on sale for $20.00 each. A good price I had thought and sence I already had several of these packs I thought why not. Two days after my order was placed and payment cleared they sent me an e-mail saying they were being shipped, then 2 days later I recieved another e-mail saying they were now on Back Order hhhmmmm!!!

I have like many of you on this forum tried to contact them sence it has be coming up on 4 months in a week and a half.

When you go to their website I have noticed that all the popular battery sizes are and have been out of stock for quite a long time , like sence their Black Friday sale.
So from this and given that no one from their support staff has replyed to any posts in this forum sence 11-22-2012 , it's not hard to figure out what is going on with them.

I would say that they sold way more batteries at their very low advertised prices and instead of taking that big of a lost they are now just holding all orders and remaining all sale priced packs Out Of Stock untill those orders are cancelled or the customer requests another pack in place of the one they originally ordered.

What ever the case is this is no way to do business nor is it any way to treat the customers who give you the biggest part of your business. It would be in your (HobbyPartz) best interest for future business from us customers to answer these questions and to give a proper answer not your usual "they should be instock in 2-4 week" because we all are way past and over that answer.
Cap231ex is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

they probably are. I like you am sick of their excuses. read my other thread. its bs after more bs.
Align man is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

same company as xheli correct?

xheli is terrible. the worst. never shopping with them again.
Walkera V400D02
rupsty is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Align man View Post
they probably are. I like you am sick of their excuses. read my other thread. its bs after more bs.
I have read ALL the threads on HobbyPartz and that is why I started this thread hoping it will get their attention but it seems as though they (HobbyPartz) have given up on this forum just like they have given up on us the customer.

This is very sad I myself have been in this hobby sence 1974 and this is the first time I have seen or came across anything like this.

I live just 3 miles from AMA HQ in Muncie , In. and fly there all the time and go to all the events and I will be passing this info on to all my flying friends and to all I talk with there , which is 1000's thoughout the flying season.

This is the one way we all can send then a very clear message they will feel on their bottom line where it counts.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I say we boycott them. I feel like sending an email to gens ace saying you need to find a new US supplier. Hobbypartz yanks peoples chains so much. I think its time we tightened theirs.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

I would have to agree Align Man.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool

I am glad someone else agrees with me. I think I might send an email to gens ace.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Align man View Post
I am glad someone else agrees with me. I think I might send an email to gens ace.
Yes please ask them to stock Readyheli they ship fast and no bull.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
RCTada is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool

Well ladies and Gentlemen,

I sent a very formal email to Gens ace stating our issues with their U.S. supplier, Hobbypartz, and all the lame excuses they have given us. I asked Gens ace if it would be possible to have a way for us to directly order from them and have them ship it to the U.S., or to perhaps find a new U.S. supplier. I also stated that because of Hobbypartz's poor buisness practices, Gens ace is loosing out on profit and a happy customer. Hopefully we will get a good reply from Gens ace, and Hopefully see Hobbypartz get what coming to them.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #10 (permalink)

Well it seems they are still visiting the forum here because Danny (Nitro Technician) answered shadco's post on his battery issue yesterday .

So I'm wondering why we are not getting any joy on the rest of the posts , could it be because we have hit the nail on the head as far as the "out of stock" issue goes and that they are just waiting us all out waiting for us to cancel our orders.

I plan on going no where if it takes me traveling to Cali and having a face to face talk with the owner of the company then so be it. This BS will come to a head and they will have no choice but to answer for their lack there of answers.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

I wouldn't be surprised if Hobbypartz was on the verge of going out of business. When a company can't fund it's own supply this often happens. They're almost always out of most products on their website. Just sayin'.
Walkera V400D02
rupsty is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Well if that is how they operate they don't deserve to be in business.

All they really need to do is come out and tell the truth , weather it is they are having a hard time getting product or financial trouble. When you treat your customers like crap and are less then truthful with them they won't be your customers for long there after.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool

Ya. I would not be surprised if they went under. If this continues much longer. They obviously do not know how to run a business. Hey hobbypartz I know you can see this. Step forward and take responsibility.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not receive any inventory information. I would recommend checking the website every three to four weeks. Please note that this is just a recommendation, it is not a guaranteed time frame.

Thank you,
Danny
NitroTechnician is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)

Yeah well Danny , why don't you tell us all something we don't already know as that seems to be your answer for all questions.

This is such a joke , your a joke the whole thing is a joke!

It is clear you are just a PR person and that we need to go higher up the ladder , as you only care about the little paycheck you get at the end of the week and care nothing about the cutomers you are pissing off by the 1000's.

Where will that paycheck come from when there are no customers buying from the company you work for , well?

And if you "don't recieve any inventory information" then how do you know what items are current and how do you know if an item has been discontiued. That statement is complete and total BS and you know it , what is the real reason you won't disclose any information other than your one liner "check the website every three to four weeks". See I have worked at many places which carry an inventory and they ALL knew what they had , how many on hand , how many was on order , and when they were to arrive.

Stop playing us all for fools because we are not and we have had enough of your "check the website" and we " do not receive any inventory information" BS.

Get the boss and put him on the line and if he can't type then you type for him , we want answers and no BS other wise we take our business and give it to someone else because you guys aren't the only ones selling hobby parts.

A very unhappy customer.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool

Bravo
Ya Danny, why dont you tell us something not rehearsed and useful unlike the BS you and your company have been feeding us for 4 months.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I am going to chime in here as well, I got tired of checking their site just to see everything out of stock, so I've moved on and now shop else where.

I used to like Hobby Partz and used to recomend them. Not anymore.....
rcgeek is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #18 (permalink)

Yeah now this is what I'm talking about , the more the marrier and the more power this and other threads like it shall carry to the point in which they will have to come forth with the truth.

As I stated before we want to hear from the Boss , not a PR puppet anymore.

Get him on the line , Danny we have grown tryed of your scripted words.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I think Hobbypartz should prove most of us wrong and get some truth out or they might lose alot of customers. Maybe something good will come out of this. I'm glad someone stood up and said something.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
RCTada is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool

I agree. The more who see this and chime in the better. Its time we got some real answers. Hey Danny, where's the boss?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in