Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2014, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Be aware of Radiocontronics LLC

I can't say that Radiocontronics scammed me, because my order finally showed up today. I can say that I had a bad experience. Yesterday I would have said that he scammed me because he went 15 or 16 days after I made the purchase on e-bay with no communication and no shipping updates.
I was looking for a screen protector for my dx9, and he had them for sale on eBay. I purchased and paid within 1 min of buying as I always do. I made the purchase May 22, it was supposed to be delivered by May 26.
I waited until June 1 to contact him, because stuff happens and he might not have shipped the next day ect. I Email him and ask simply "has this shipped? It has been 10 days without a shipping update. Thanks."
I received no response, so the evening of June 5, I try to send another Email asking where my screen protector is, but when I click on the listing in the purchase history, I get a message that the listing has been removed by ebay the picture is greyed out, and no info is showing. I try to click on the sellers name to send him a message, and I cannot get through because his account is locked. So I call e-bay, and they tell me that the seller has been suspended for listing violations (which is corroborated by his feedback, people are saying that they never received, the item, and he did not respond for a week). It turns out that this guy is listing stuff he does not even have. E bay advised me to open a case, which I did. When I open my case, I have the option to message the seller, which I did. I sent him the why have you not shipped, replied to my message, or refunded me? Why are you scamming me? (I may have said that scammers are scum, and that I hope that ebay was your only source of income.....and I hope you loose your house etc. etc.) Well guess what......he responded to the ebay case. He said that the item was on backorder, that he shipped it, and that I should check the tracking. (He admitted selling something he didn't have) Well I couldn't check the tracking because his account is frozen, and when I click on anything to do with the listing it tells me that the information is no longer available because the listing has been removed. I messaged him again and asked why he did not just tell me that it was backordered, that communication goes a long way. That would have been communication. That would have been something at least. He never gave me an answer. Long story long, be aware of Radiocontronics, he sells things that he doesn't have, he does not communicate, and he does not refund. He expects everyone to wait over two weeks with no shipping update, tracking info, or message explaining himself. Oh yeah, his ebay account is suspended for ripping other people off, so he will probably show up here. While I do feel bad for wishing foreclosure on this guy after he finally responded, I do feel obligated to tell fellow R/Cers about my bad experience and you should weigh wether or not to do business with this guy.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using tapatalk
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Don't sugar coat it so much jessdigs. Here is the actual communication that took place...

Folks, I had an incoming shipment of screen protectors destroyed by the usps. I had to have replacements sent after fighting with the manufacturer...in germany. This guy sent me the following messages in ebay, 12 hours later his screen protector was delivered.

Not a peep from him since.
rlclemmons is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

You have responded to the buyer with tracking information. Jun 06, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Collapse
The buyer has responded to you. Jun 06, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Buyer's message:
"When I messaged you after 10 days, why didn't you respond? If you would have said you were shipping in a few days, that would have been better than leaving me hanging. I did try to check for shipping updates, and it showed that you never shipped. When I called ebay, they said your account had been locked for ripping off multiple people. The estimated delivery date had long come and go without a word from you. Since it is against e-bay's rules to list and sell something that you don't even have, that pretty much makes you a scammer. I had no way is knowing that you were shipping, because you failed to communicate. You did not initiate, or respond to my communication"

Collapse
The buyer has responded to you. Jun 06, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Buyer's message:
"Why didn't you tell me that you were going top take 12 days to ship"

Collapse
You have responded to the buyer with tracking information. Jun 06, 2014 at 7:15 AM
Your note:
"Item is in transit. Feel free to refuse delivery or the item must be returned for refund. USPS tracking 9400109699937618526783"

Collapse
The buyer has responded to you. Jun 06, 2014 at 5:24 AM
Buyer's message:
"If you were not intending to scam me and the others, Why are you listing backordered items? (Scam) Why would you not message me right away amd let me know that you do not have the item, and it will ship on this date? (Scam) Over two weeks and no word. (scam) the tracking info said it was sitting at the usps sort facility. (Scam) I messaged you after ten days and you did not respond.(scam) Oh, and I checked your tracking update, and it will not let me look at anything because your account is locked out for being a scammer. Refund my money, I do not want anything from you. You are the worst seller I have had the displeasure of dealing with, and I buy r/c stuff from China. I could only imagine if I would have bought a $500 item from you and gotten scammed by you. Listing things you don't even have......what a loser"

Collapse
You have responded to the buyer. Jun 06, 2014 at 3:42 AM
Your message to the buyer:
"We don't scam anyone. This screen protector was on backorder and is in transit. Check the tracking. Your comments are very disturbing to say the least. Happy flying."

Collapse
You have responded to the buyer with tracking information. Jun 06, 2014 at 3:40 AM
Collapse
Your seller has offered you a refund for this item. Please ship the item back to the seller. Jun 05, 2014 at 8:56 PM
The case details:
The buyer has not received the item yet.
The buyer paid on May 22, 2014.
Additional information:
"I never received my item. You listed it for sale, and I paid you. You never sent it. Ebay said your account is suspended because you are a scammer. That is pretty low. I messaged you and you did not respond. I looked at your feedback, and this is not your first scam. I paid within one minute of buying, and you have gone two weeks with no shipping, no refund, no contact. I hold my head up high everyday knowing that I did not rip anyone off. I earned my 100% positive, unblemished feedback, and you are earning your punishment you scamming coward. Hopefully E-bay was your only source of income, and your house is being foreclosed on soon. Just remember that I got you're account shut down over a $12 screen protector. You blow hard, and I will love knowing that you could new on the street. Loser!"
The buyer requested:
A refund. The refund amount includes the purchase price plus original shipping.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I noticed that you left our the polite message asking if it had shipped yet, you know, the one you never replied to. You still have not answered why you did not inform me of why you took my money, and did not ship for 15 days. All it would have taken is a little communication. You did not give am explation why you did not answer my ebay message asking if it had shipped. You have not addressed the fact that ebay told me over the phone that your account was locked for scamming. With no product, no answer, and no access to tracking what would you assume. All I got on the 16th day was seller added shipping information. It was blank, no shipping info. I have been honest about everything, even my nasty remark about wishing forclosure on you. The proof is in your post. I sure have been communication with you, you did not reply, or explain. Listing backordered items on ebay and drop shipping only hurts the seller. Nobody appreciates buying something and not getting a shipping update, and not getting a reply. You need to take the fact that you're shipping update was unviewable up with ebay. Went do I have to suffer because you are suspended from ebay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-06-06-18-18-11.jpg (35.8 KB, 39 views)
Old 06-10-2014, 11:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well, maybe I should have wrote you a long story about the empty box from germany. Where the usps had attached a letter about "we're sorry but we process lots of packages...and...".

You sent the message on sunday, I printed the label on monday and you would have received a message from ebay with tracking information. I figured that was sufficient communication.

I hope you got your screen protector installed properly and it does it's job on your radio.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

You should have wrote me a short message. That is customer service, that is good business. I did not know your package was delayed until the 16th day. Because you did not let me know. 5 days after I asked if it had shipped, you printed a label. Hour is that sufficient communication? If messaged you and you did not respond until I opened a case. Why you are selling things not in your possession I guess we will never know. I would not do that.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessdigs View Post
You should have wrote me a short message.
Did you get shipping info from eBay?
Spektrum DX8
Inverse is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2014, 09:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Not from ebay. I was unable to see anything within ebay, The seller updated the case with a tracking# in a message, and I was able to see tracking on the usps site. It showed up the day after I got the tracking #. It was the 16th or 17th day after I paid. The seller never told me it shipped, or volunteered tracking info, it was only after I made a case that he responded with info.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ebay sends an email as soon as the postage is generated.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2014, 10:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ok, so I take that back, he never even responded with tracking info, it was an ebay generated message that finally let me know where my package was. In my opinion, that is even worse as I thought the seller was trying to come around and provide some customer service.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

By the way, rclemmons, here is your tracking# for the item I am returning to you. 9400109699938530680263

Old 06-12-2014, 10:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessdigs View Post
Ok, so I take that back, he never even responded with tracking info, it was an ebay generated message that finally let me know where my package was. In my opinion, that is even worse as I thought the seller was trying to come around and provide some customer service.

It's eBay. If you want customer service, buy from a shop.
Spektrum DX8
Old 06-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Honestly, I have always had great luck with ebay. This was my first bad experience on eBay. It was also my worst R/C purchasing experience to date. Even hobbyking replies to messages

Old 06-12-2014, 10:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

YOU SENT A MESSAGE ASKING FOR SHIPPING STATUS. TRACKING WAS POSTED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

You used PayPal, it worked, you received your item.
This is one of the things with eBay, the seller doesn't need to deal with customers, they just drop ship their item.
And it only took a little over two weeks and you are telling others to "be aware" of this seller??
Sorry bud, I can't really side with you on this one, learn some patience, especially for a $15 item.

Sent from my computer in my house in Australia, the world, the Milky Way, The Universe using my fingers and a keyboard.
Spektrum DX8
Old 06-12-2014, 10:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

You are missing the point. I messaged him, and he never responded. He did not provide any level of customer service, and his account is suspended for doing the same thing to others. I am simply telling people to make their own conclusion. I do not need you to "side" with me, just letting people know about my experience. That is the purpose of this forum.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Actually the purpose of this forum is to give a heads up on Stolen items, Ripoffs and Scammers.
None of those three things happened to you since you obviously got your stuff albeit a little later than you would have liked. What you have is simply a complaint about customer service which should be dealt with directly with the company in question or if you insist on "spreading the word" then the Off Topic forum would be the actual suitable place to post.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: Be aware of Radiocontronics LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry227 View Post
Actually the purpose of this forum is to give a heads up on Stolen items, Ripoffs and Scammers.
None of those three things happened to you since you obviously got your stuff albeit a little later than you would have liked. What you have is simply a complaint about customer service which should be dealt with directly with the company in question or if you insist on "spreading the word" then the Off Topic forum would be the actual suitable place to post.
Yeah, I guess you are right. I really was just angry because when I tried to contact him through ebay, I was unable to get a response, and because his account was suspended, I could not get tracking info or leave feedback. The part eventually did show up but without any communication from the seller. He did respond to this thread, so I was able to at least ask him why he would list items he was not in possession of, and why he never responded to my message. He never answered why he lists backordered items and it does not appear he is going to, so I will close the thread. I have said my side, he has said his. I have sent the item back to him, and ordered 6 from Germany that came in 4 days for half of the price, so I am better off. My apologies if I misunderstood the purpose of this thread, and will keep my venting and posts in the proper forums. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 07-17-2014, 09:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default I just order from them

I just order from them
thetuan is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2014, 09:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

He shipped the items eventually. You will get it eventually, but he has a history of listing items and accepting money for things he does not have in stock. I ended up returning the one screen protector that I bought back to him, and got my $12 back. I ended up ordering 6 of them from Germany and it only cost $6. So I basically got six times as many, for half the price, and came 3 times as fast FROM GERMANY! he does not respond to message through ebay, and does not care about his feedback. He only responded once I made a PayPal claim against him, and he responded here. I want be clear though, he did not scam me, he just took my money even though he did not have the item he sold me. Then he shipped it 15 or 16 days after I paid and finally gave me a shipping update, and that was through PayPal, not ebay. Last I checked his EBay was suspended.
I thought I had closed this thread, because he did not actually scam me since he shipped eventually.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in