Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2014, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default same heli to two different buyers!

beware of Brandon Todd...

I am one of two victims that fell prey to his "500DFC DEAL OF THE YEAR" ad.
Thread (already beaten to death) is here:
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread...70#post5846670

Always a shame when a formerly good Helifreaker goes bad
Curt
physioflyer is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2014, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I feel for you guys. I hope this thread don't go south like the last.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkindatrunk View Post
I feel for you guys. I hope this thread don't go south like the last.
Civility goes a long way towards keeping a thread open in here.

No helicopters were harmed in the creation of this post.
AMA CD # 7309, Turbine Waiver# RW 890
Click Here For Bergen Intrepid Turbine Build Videos
Skiddz is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2014, 10:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

It';s surprising how little value people put on their reputation,,,,,

a man is only as good as his word...
PTFlyer is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2014, 08:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

What's strange is I recall someone else posting a thread about this transaction here but it is now gone. Hope the mods aren't covering for a friend.
Gscott is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2014, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gscott View Post
What's strange is I recall someone else posting a thread about this transaction here but it is now gone. Hope the mods aren't covering for a friend.
Ummm... you probably don't want to go there.........
65L88 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2014, 03:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

the only friend he has that is a mod Is Jim , and there is no way Jim would delete if he is scamming. The thread was cancelled because something's were said on there that should not have been. The whole thing went sour. I sure hope Brandon does the right thing here.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

If the thread went south then why not close it instead of deleting it?
Gscott is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2014, 07:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

My HF Map location
Default Re: same heli to two different buyers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gscott View Post
If the thread went south then why not close it instead of deleting it?
Nothing was deleted.

Sent from my phone
Old 05-31-2014, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default same heli to two different buyers!

It's my understanding they don't delete anything.

Team aircapitalheli.com
Twill is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2014, 07:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Acftmx started the first thread. Title was beware of nologic or something like that. I don't see it anymore.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

I agree here, it's ashamed what happened to this guy....he pumped me with a lot of info in short time and it really sucks it happened to him....I highly doubt the guy will ever repay or send anything to either one of them...

It sucks to cause so many people "covered for him with nice! kind! words" and this guy still hasn't even answered to his actions....

I thought it was very weird that every time this guy put something up, it very shortly after was cancelled but hey, who am I?

I hope you guys get your money back from the scumbag man....good luck

Kevin
kev0712 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2014, 11:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Actually someone put "Test" and few days it was gone.

Sent from my Portable
TorqTube is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2014, 12:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

There's been more then that that magically disappeared....there is some photos taken from cellphones floating around....but enough with that...I hate ranting about this stuff and I hate to sound like a kid with a bunch of posts...but what happened here was wrong....I think the original poster is banned temporarily or something and that seems wrong to me... he's venting about losing a good amount of money which I think all of us would do and I understand he may have even posted the wrong thing in the wrong place a few times but I would have just said to stop and leave it be..

I wouldn't delete any of his posts nor would I ban him...I feel very bad for these two and hope it works out for them and hey, lesson learned...it just kills me that this is happening more and more frequently now... people are scared to buy anything because of scum bags like this guy

Good luck and beware of who you buy from

Last edited by kev0712; 06-02-2014 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: spelling...smartphone has a mind of its own with spell checking
Old 06-02-2014, 12:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Maybe the web admin will notice these issues. And properly handle the dilemma. But there has been weird things disappearing. Maybe I am cuckoo...

Sent from my Portable
TorqTube is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2014, 02:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev0712 View Post
There's been more then that that magically disappeared....there is some photos taken from cellphones floating around....but enough with that...I hate ranting about this stuff and I hate to sound like a kid with a bunch of posts...but what happened here was wrong....I think the original poster is banned temporarily or something and that seems wrong to me... he's venting about losing a good amount of money which I think all of us would do and I understand he may have even posted the wrong thing in the wrong place a few times but I would have just said to stop and leave it be..

I wouldn't delete any of his posts nor would I ban him...I feel very bad for these two and hope it works out for them and hey, lesson learned...it just kills me that this is happening more and more frequently now... people are scared to buy anything because of scum bags like this guy

Good luck and beware of who you buy from
He was banned for dredging up a bunch of old(er) threads and bashing Nologic on them. An obvious infraction of the rules, and, I believe, something he was already warned about once. Don't get me wrong, I sympathize with him and hope he gets just compensation, but what happened is no reason to go around trolling old threads and being a jerk.
65L88 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2014, 03:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

A clear infraction of the rules I see...well to that I say well played nologic...well played.. he must be in very good graces with the people that are banning now adayz because in my book when you blatantly rob two people for tons of money that seems like it would be a clear infraction of the rules as well.has no logic been banned as well? I'm not to comp savy so I don't know how to check but if he indeed has not that does not seem fair.....Rob two people for money and sanity which is a criminal act....or dredge up old posts? ? ? you compare the two
Old 06-02-2014, 03:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Nologic has been checking the site every few days, so I know he's not banned.
Old 06-02-2014, 03:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

here's the deal...there's no excuse...he's been on...it's been a long time..if he ever does have the guts to get back on and give an explanation for this we will all know it is as fake as the day is long...he may be plotting on the ultimate excuse to try and get himself out of this so don't be fooled no matter what he says.. he had plenty of time to place that ad about how he needed that heli gone in three hours... and plenty of time to hop on and off of Facebook writing things and posting pictures so he could have at the very least have some kind of explanation by now so given that information.....

The only possible conclusion is if you Rob people from helifreak and take there money and don't send them what they have rightfully bought....you do not get banned...however if you are a "jerk" to the person who just robbed you... your banned.....

Old 06-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

And just to cover my own butt...I want you guys to go have a look at the "hobbyking fraud alert" thread and read through it in the scammers section....now I use hobbyking and have always had great service from them and cannot say nothing bad about then...however the original poster was just venting some frustrations that he had with them and people have been jumping his sh*t from the start...calling him names...just ganging up on him...fighting...defamations of character...and no one has yet to jump in over there yet and stop it.....our tell people to quit messing with him..our close the thread..our do anything about it

I'm just making observations here...I love heli freak...and enjoy helping people and really appreciate the help I get here but I can say I do not agree with the stuff that's going on here at all....the guy that broke the rules should be reinstated until the guy who stole from him gets banned as well...but I'll shup up for now
before I get myself in trouble...

Kevin
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in