Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 120 SR

120 SR Blade (eFlite) 120 SR Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

heck yeah, a lot of these stories are pretty much how others fared (me included). I got into the hobby the same way. This 120sr of mine is my first heli, and I went through the same issues. Not being able to hover, slamming into things. Experiencing the TBE, panicking, and crashing some more. I have had to replace a tail motor, a tail blade, and today I have cracked the battery holder. This has been like two weeks since I have owned 120. Aside from my errors, I have learned to hover, do piros, some funnels, circles. Seems each day I do better and can often experience a crash free day. The experience gained from flying the 120sr has made me more confident, and I look forward to flying it each day. I have also done more indoor flying with this guy than I have been outside. I have only taken it outside on both weekends, but still not that confident. Amazingly the flying indoors has taught me a lot, and that's mostly because by the time I get home from work, the sun is down, so it's really the only option I have until it hits the weekend. This upcoming weekend is exciting because I want to take everything that I have learned and apply it outside. I may get an MSR as alot of you guys mention, just so I can do more gutsy moves indoors since I seem to find myself flying more The 120 is great, but it's true that it can really benefit from being outside and letting it roll to it's full potential. =D

mCPX BL, BL nano, 300x, TREX 450 Pro DFC, Spektrum Dx9, iCharger 206B
dragon79 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2015, 08:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thumbs up

Thanks for the awesome review. I went ahead and got myself my first FP heli and that is 120 SR. After flying this bird I have to say your review is just Perfect.

Love this heli. And would surely recommend to anyone who wants to start FP.
chirag5 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in