Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HF Vendor Support > XHeli/HobbyPartz Support

XHeli/HobbyPartz Support XHeli/HobbyPartz Vendor Sponsored Customer Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Terrible Company

XHeli is one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. They are CLEARLY only concerned about their bottom line and don't care about their customers.

I tried to order a $40 charger and some replacement parts (about $20 worth) from xheli. For shipping I chose the $5 shipping and processed my order. Today I got an email asking for permission to charge my card for $12 shipping. I said that wasn't acceptable and I should get the $5 shipping. Long story short, they cancelled my order and left me an unhappy customer over $7.

What makes this even more stupid? Hobbypartz (which is THE SAME COMPANY) offers free shipping on orders over $50. So why the hell would a company make a customer unhappy over a $7 shipping difference when they would give me free shipping from their other website but still the same company?

What a shitty company.
Official_n00b is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello,

What is your order number?

Danny
NitroTechnician is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

So the OP starts a slam thread and walks away? That's rude. I wouldn't want him for a customer either.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroTechnician View Post
Hello,

Danny
yhst-94582326164583-478696

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblade400 View Post
So the OP starts a slam thread and walks away? That's rude. I wouldn't want him for a customer either.
What the hell are you talking about dude? I started this thread 5 days ago and have checked it every day. Finally after 5 days, I get a response. Then you come in and try to call me rude b/c I don't respond to them within 3 minutes (he posted at 4:07 EST and you posted at 4:10 EST).
I think getting back on here and responding 2 hours later is pretty good. We'll see how long it takes you to respond here. Hopefully it's less than 3 minutes. *rolleyes*

Next time use your head before trying to call someone out.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default They did it to me too...

Hi n00b,
I too just ordered from X-Heli for the first time last week and they did the same thing to me. I ordered a charger(Thunder-AC6-Charger-Power Weight: 260g
Dimension: 140*95*28mm
) which is scheduled for delivery today. I checked express parts for $4.95, and I know for a fact that it will fit into a small priority flat rate box for $4.95. I was very surprised that they sent me an email asking for more money($6.90) for shipping. $11.85 total for a 260 gram item, really I did ponder this for a while but since they already were processing my order, and I badly need a charger, I said ok.
Do I feel I was over-charged for shipping? Absolutely...
As a brand new customer, I think X-Heli could've gotten this to me faster for less instead of charging me more and waiting longer. I truly feel that the discounted price they offer on the charger was made up in shipping, therefore I really didn't' receive one. They need to update there site with whats available for express parts shipping. I also noticed that there are limited descriptions and specs on alot of there items.
My repeat business will depend on how my charger arrives and works. For a $12.00 shipping fee, the box better not rattle at all...
coptersrcool68 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coptersrcool68 View Post
Hi n00b,
I too just ordered from X-Heli for the first time last week and they did the same thing to me. I ordered a charger(Thunder-AC6-Charger-Power Weight: 260g
Dimension: 140*95*28mm ) which is scheduled for delivery today. I checked express parts for $4.95, and I know for a fact that it will fit into a small priority flat rate box for $4.95. I was very surprised that they sent me an email asking for more money($6.90) for shipping. $11.85 total for a 260 gram item, really I did ponder this for a while but since they already were processing my order, and I badly need a charger, I said ok.
Do I feel I was over-charged for shipping? Absolutely...
As a brand new customer, I think X-Heli could've gotten this to me faster for less instead of charging me more and waiting longer. I truly feel that the discounted price they offer on the charger was made up in shipping, therefore I really didn't' receive one. They need to update there site with whats available for express parts shipping. I also noticed that there are limited descriptions and specs on alot of there items.
My repeat business will depend on how my charger arrives and works. For a $12.00 shipping fee, the box better not rattle at all...
What gets me is that you could have gone over to hobbypartz, ordered $5 more in parts and got free shipping. If it was the same charger I was ordering, the bottom line is that you paid something like $55-$60 (don't remember exact price) for that charger from xheli. If you would have gone to hobbypartz (THE SAME COMPANY), you could have got the same charger plus $5 in replacement parts for $50 total.

That's what really gets me. The fact that they'll give free shipping for orders over $50 from one site. But then they won't give you anything from the other site when your order is also over $50.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroTechnician View Post
Hello,

Danny
Is there going to be any response or were you just aking for my order number and then going to ignore the situation?
Old 02-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hopefully you didnt wait to long n00b... I did get my charger yesterday, at it arrived well packaged. It was a bit bigger than I thought. Works and looks really good so far. Still a bit high on the shipping charge. I took your advice and ordered from hobbypartz today. I didnt order $50.00 worth, but the shipping cost was under $5.00. I can live with that...
coptersrcool68 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coptersrcool68 View Post
Hopefully you didnt wait to long n00b... I did get my charger yesterday, at it arrived well packaged. It was a bit bigger than I thought. Works and looks really good so far. Still a bit high on the shipping charge. I took your advice and ordered from hobbypartz today. I didnt order $50.00 worth, but the shipping cost was under $5.00. I can live with that...
Yeah, that order was already cancelled so I'm not worried about getting the charger from them. I was simply wondering if their rep was going to put the slightest bit of effort to try and make a customer happy; or if he simply gets on here, asks what the order number is, and then never returns. The good news is that he hasn't logged on since making the post earlier, so it's not like he logs on and is ignoring my thread. So I guess we'll see what happens.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Any updates here?
I'd love to buy some stuff off this/these companies because they have some really good prices!
rebeltrousers is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltrousers View Post
Any updates here?
I'd love to buy some stuff off this/these companies because they have some really good prices!
They only respond M-F. Anyway, I have had multiple transactions with Xheli and HobbyPartz. All were flawless.
Prôtos 700
Xtreme-Production
SYMAWD is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official_n00b View Post

Next time use your head before trying to call someone out.
Hey you are the same guy who accused Rick Lohr of not sending you a free part he was giving away and basically called him a liar. Then Rick showed you a screen cap showing that you were NOT in the first 4 and you accused him of using photoshop. Rick is a SUPER HONEST and GENEROUS man, and you were WAY OUT OF LINE and a COMPLETE JERK TO HIM. I told him he should post in public what you wrote him and his screen snap but he is to nice a guy to do it.

Ever thought your approach and attitude dictate your outcomes? After reading what you sent Rick, you would be the LAST person I dealt with for sure, what you wrote Rick was BS and very disrespectful. I guess it certainly leaves me wondering how you handled yourself with X-Heli.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:10 AM   #13 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official_n00b View Post
Yeah, that order was already cancelled so I'm not worried about getting the charger from them. I was simply wondering if their rep was going to put the slightest bit of effort to try and make a customer happy; or if he simply gets on here, asks what the order number is, and then never returns. The good news is that he hasn't logged on since making the post earlier, so it's not like he logs on and is ignoring my thread. So I guess we'll see what happens.
They also have multiple people monitoring and supporting this forum, not just the one who posted in your thread so you may well see a reply from someone else if you did not piss them off to bad already.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillJames View Post
They also have multiple people monitoring and supporting this forum, not just the one who posted in your thread so you may well see a reply from someone else if you did not piss them off to bad already.
Will,

If they have multiple people monitoring, why do they take days and days to reply?
Roblucky13 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2012, 06:47 AM   #15 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roblucky13 View Post
Will,

If they have multiple people monitoring, why do they take days and days to reply?
You would have to ask them that question.

I personally think they are busy. Seems like a lot of our advertisers here on HF I speak with have gotten more busy since November-December.

In this OP's case though if he went off on them like he did Rick, I would not expect them to be rushing for sure.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello Official_n00b,

The reason why there is free shipping for orders over $50 on Hobbypartz only is because that website sells only parts. Even if your order is over $50, the package size is generally still smaller than an order over $50 from xheli or nitroplanes. Also, the $4.95 spare parts option is for spare parts only. We have this option as it is an affordable way for customers to purchase any replacement parts for their rcs. Spare parts does not include after market chargers, radio systems, etc.

Thank you,
Danny
Old 03-05-2012, 12:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMAWD View Post
They only respond M-F. Anyway, I have had multiple transactions with Xheli and HobbyPartz. All were flawless.
I have also yet to have a problem, I'm just worried for when I do. I also really wish they'd link the sites, having 4 sites for all their stuff just seems absurd. Ordering should be unified
Arkanor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

They don't answer to their own tickets. I sent them 2 ticket since a week and I don't received any confirmation or answer. Also they don't send me a ticket number in order to check the status on their web site. I never place any order yet with them and I am wondering if I can do that with their terrific service.
Vortex VX1N
jacquesjb is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm sorry for any inconvenience. The reason the shipping cost went up is because on your order, you ordered a charger of which we do not consider that as a spare part. Spare Parts shipping refers to anything use to repair a helicopter. A charger, helicopter, carrying case to name a few is not something of which we consider a spare part.

Michael
Old 01-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #20 (permalink)

My HF Map location

I've always had good luck with HZ/Xheli, I will buy from them again.
BladeScraper is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in