Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HF Vendor Support > HeliDirect Support

HeliDirect Support HeliDirect Vendor Sponsored Customer Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2015, 06:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Can't Log In

So I am in the boat with some of the rest of you.
Cleared all cookies, reset my computer and after signing in with the same email and log in password I have used for years, it tells me to add 6 more characters with spaces being ignored.

Tried to reset with new log in and it said I already existed in the system.

Since it won't let me log in to communicate my troubles and get fixed how does one get this corrected.
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2015, 06:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

call them. I've gotten real good support from larry on the phone
they're always ready to help.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyin2fly View Post
call them. I've gotten real good support from larry on the phone
they're always ready to help.

I will. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New Website - HeliDirect

Hey, guys - Larry @ HeliDirect, and we all appreciate your comments in regards to the new site, both good and bad. Obviously the transition to the new system has had a few bumps, but overall the transition has been good, and with every passing day, we are vastly improving the experience.

We certainly apologize for the errors and inconvenience the change has caused anyone, but we 100% assure you that these changes are certainly for the better. This was not a simple "refresh" - rather, we have implemented a brand new system front & back that will allow us to offer all manners of benefits to our customers, and will further allow us to grow to support you better.

Yes, the old site worked fine, and many people loved it as is. However, the platform in use was severely limiting our growth potential, not to mention the many awesome features we have in store, so this new change was a must, and we assure you that it will be very much worth it.

As of this time, our site is working well, but that does not mean that everything is perfect. We are literally working night and day to refine the current system, and we are very happy with how far things are coming. Even more, with new systems, capabilities and all new levels of customer support this new system will allow, we will have the chance to provide an even greater experience when you choose to shop with us.

We sincerely thank you for your patience in this matter, and if you encounter any problem or error, please reach out to us via phone, email or help desk - we are ready and waiting to assist you, and are more than happy to rectify any problem you may be encountering.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely, Larry @ HeliDirect - Customer Service Supervisor
Old 02-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi, Can't login and try from differents states in my country and the website has very very slow response

Tahnks in advance
Old 02-04-2015, 11:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just loged in and placed an order. That said I am having trouble finding stuff on their new website.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in