Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > HBFP V1/V2

HBFP V1/V2 E-Sky Honey Bee V1 & V2 Fixed Pitch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Video - Modified Esky Honey Bee FP - Slo-Max 300/DD Tail/Ar6100 Rx

I finally had the opportunity to get outside and fly today! This is my new modified HBFP with the following setup:

- Slo-Max 300 Main Motor w/10T Pinion and Heatsink
- GWS DD Tail Motor (CN12-RXC) - No Heatsink
- GWS Tail Rotor Housing and Vertical Fin
- GWS 4530 Tail Rotor Prop
- Super Skids
- Spektrum AR6100 Rx
- E-flite 3-in-1
- Esky 0704A HH Gyro
- Kyosho M24 Blades
- Commonsense RC 2S 800mAh 10C Lipo
- Esky Honey Bee King II Canopy
- Spektrum DX7 Tx

I put this bird together last night and conducted a couple of shakedown/hover flights in the basement about 1:00am this morning (I know...I'm really addicted ). My wife offered to video this flight, which I appreciated very much.

The weather conditions were not the greatest...cold, overcast, 31 F, with winds from my 2 o'clock position at up to 10 mph. My bare hands were absolutely freezing after this short 5 1/2 min. flight.

I hadn't flown outside since November 10. The only other flight since then was in a gymnasium a couple of weeks ago. I have been spending my regular time on Phoenix RC sim to stay somewhat sharp; however, I did feel I was just a little rusty and I did have a couple of near-misses during those those fast diving, high-banked downwind turns. Those will certainly keep you on the sticks! Overall, I was very satisified with how I flew today.

Embedded - http://blip.tv/file/569898

Direct Launch or Right-Click to Download - http://blip.tv/file/get/Racin06-Modi...yBeeFP2463.wmv

Modified Esky Honey Bee Fixed Pitch Helicopter (6 min 4 sec)

Last edited by racin06; 12-30-2007 at 10:05 PM..
racin06 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in