Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Compass Helicopters > Warp 360

Warp 360 Compass Warp 360 Model Helicopter Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2015, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Where to buy Warp kit and parts?

Ive been searching around a bit and it seems the warp and its parts are very hard to come by. Does anyone know a good place that regularly stocks kits and parts for the warp? Or would I be better off buying used?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2015, 03:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Have you tried Compass' own site www.rc-avenue.com? Looks like lots of stuff is in stock there.
RCHN Ctzn #191, eXo 500, T-Rex 450L Dominator, Warp 360, Blade 130X, Blade Nano CPX + various toy models
tsoebirk is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2015, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

http://www.prostarhobby.com/
GravityJunkie is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2015, 08:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

In addition to ProStarHobby.com, Amain.com and ExperienceRC.com also sell Compass heli. You could also buy it from the Compass Shop based in HK.

I have had good experiences with ProStarHobby, Amain, and the Compass Shop when buying Compass kits or parts. If you subscribe to Amain's newsletter they typically also have monthly coupons. Amain's shipping rates (USPS) are also among the lowest and they know how to declare the goods to avoid getting dinged at customs... They label them "Hobby Parts" which in theory are exempt from at least duties but oftentimes also from taxes.

Anythingheli.com is also another online dealer that knows how to ship to Canada but they don't sell Compass stuff. I get my Gaui kits and parts from them.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Check prostarhobbies,Amain,experiencerc,compass,helidire ct and nobody has parts I need so that means I'm stuck with nothing and no answeres as to when parts are gonna arrive :/
piranhafreak is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2015, 07:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranhafreak View Post
Check prostarhobbies,Amain,experiencerc,compass,helidire ct and nobody has parts I need so that means I'm stuck with nothing and no answeres as to when parts are gonna arrive :/
If you don't mind waiting for parts mailed from Hong Kong then you can try this store: http://www.hawk-rc.com/index.php?rou...ry&path=37_187
465 (6s), Align DFC, HW50AV3, KST315 & 8910A+, SK720BE
lcc014 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2016, 09:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default prostar

I have had terrible service from pro star, I sent a heli in to them, May of last year and just got it back a week ago and it was suppose to be ready to fly. The heli did not fly and the tail was not even working, so how did they test fly, ad they said they did . They did give me a free battery, blades and q fuselage ,but after all that time, I should have received a working heli. Instead I am still looking for someone to help me
sing23 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2016, 10:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Also posted on your other thread:

"Sing23,

Send it to me.

I am the Manager for the Compass Team in the U.S.

I don't normally do repairs for people, but will in this one case.

Please send me a PM so that we can swap addresses and discuss it.

Thank you.

RAK402/Ah Clem"
Old 02-08-2016, 12:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

We are getting a shipment this week which we are going to have the parts that we are missing. If there any question please just pm me and we will get you taking care of.
michiganbirds is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2016, 11:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing23 View Post
I have had terrible service from pro star, I sent a heli in to them, May of last year and just got it back a week ago and it was suppose to be ready to fly. The heli did not fly and the tail was not even working, so how did they test fly, ad they said they did . They did give me a free battery, blades and q fuselage ,but after all that time, I should have received a working heli. Instead I am still looking for someone to help me
Do you happen to have a kontronik ESC on your heli? If so, they probably had to send it to Germany to be fixed. It often takes months for a Kontronik warranty repair.

This is the only thing that makes any sense for why it took so long to get back to you. Prostar customer service has always been great for me.
cquillen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2016, 12:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

http://www.rc711.com/shop/compass-wa...6_147_370.html
rasheem is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in