Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Esmart

Esmart E-Sky Esmart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default E-Smart owners, please Help!!

Ok, so I'm freaking tired of waiting for E_Sky to get off their damn a@@ and make more gears for the E-Smart. So I need you help, lets swamp MicroHeli with requests for them to make some CNC Derlin gears for the E-Smart.

They already make alot of gears for other helis so it should be easy for them to make one for us. I e-mailed them earlier and told them I would send them one of my main gears to reverse engineer and that I would also Pre-Order some gears if they announce they will make the gear.

Please E-mail them and ask them to please make us a gear. The gear is the only real weakspot on the heli

http://www.microheli.com/contact_us.php
nuttcaze is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default MicroHeli

I'm in...What a lousy move Esky has chosen to make, leaving the very customers who support them "out to dry". Even if they ramp up production again it will probably be the same old sh^t plastic they were using before. More money out the window (or into the ground) for regrind dumpster plastic.

I wonder if Esky realizes that satisfied customers return and disgusted customers run like hell from their future products and wouldn't recommend them to potential buyers either?

DUH! Maybe we are too small of a group to be concerned with...What a business decision!

Screw me Once, Shame on You...Screw me Twice, Shame On ME!

Signed,
Mike...Tired Mike...Tired of looking for spare parts Mike...Sick and tired of being sick and tired looking for spare parts Mike.

Last edited by anschuter2013; 05-19-2009 at 08:06 PM..
anschuter2013 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I couldn't agree more, and they have been contacted. Maybe this will help.

Donnie D
Donnie D is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I've put in my request as well.

What happened to the 'freak who had his own CNC miling machine and was thinking of making them from delrin for us?

karen
"Tarbosaurus" HDX-450 SE v4 flown 96x crashed 7x 2221-8 v2; D202MGs; 2100T+DS290G belt cp 450 fl/cr 35:11x HK-450fl/cr 22:4 e-smart 600 fl/cr 13:1 Lama V4 fl 7 HK-T500 fl/cr 5:1 3026-1210; HS-225MGs DX6i Total flights: 171; crashes: 24 "Accident Free for 1 Flights!" --- www.tarbosaurus.org
nasukaren is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 01:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Great idea - sick of waiting and wondering if the next flight with my ES600 will be the last until Esky gets off their butts.

Sent my request in as well.
Lets just hope we can get them to produce these for us. :-)
Flip465 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 06:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

guys,if it helps in the meantime rc mods.co.uk are showing complete main gears in stock

http://www.rcmods.co.uk/ek50381-main...et-p-6539.html

henry

Last edited by henryd123; 05-20-2009 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: link incorrect
henryd123 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 07:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Great News Guys, Microheli said they would make us a main gear, woot, they said it'd be about 2-3 weeks to get it going, I'm sending them one of my main gears today so that they have a model to use

"Marc,

Every where has out of stock those main gears. In order to reduce the waiting time, could you please send us a main gear as you mentioned below, if you can include the Auto Rotation Hub would be great to ensure part fit properly and correctly before releasing this cnc main gear.
Please send us part via FedEx we will pay for the cost by PayPal to you.
Send this part directly to our Microheli manufacture located in Vietnam

Microheli Co., Ltd.
73 Tran Quang Co Street
Tan Phu District
HCM City
Vietnam
ATTN: Dao Xuan Huy"
Old 05-20-2009, 08:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Thumbs up GREAT NEWS !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttcaze View Post
Great News Guys, Microheli said they would make us a main gear, woot, they said it'd be about 2-3 weeks to get it going, I'm sending them one of my main gears today so that they have a model to use

"Marc,

Every where has out of stock those main gears. In order to reduce the waiting time, could you please send us a main gear as you mentioned below, if you can include the Auto Rotation Hub would be great to ensure part fit properly and correctly before releasing this cnc main gear.
Please send us part via FedEx we will pay for the cost by PayPal to you.
Send this part directly to our Microheli manufacture located in Vietnam

Microheli Co., Ltd.
73 Tran Quang Co Street
Tan Phu District
HCM City
Vietnam
ATTN: Dao Xuan Huy"

G'day 'Nuttz',

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC RESULT !

Sounds like we'll be able to get these new Microheli Main Gears long before Esky
even decide when and if their next run of them is to be done.

Great idea you had to start with and it really great to find a company that will actually
listen to us, the R/C heli owners / flyers. :-)
Old 05-20-2009, 08:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!

Thank you 'nuttz!!!!!
"Tarbosaurus" HDX-450 SE v4 flown 96x crashed 7x 2221-8 v2; D202MGs; 2100T+DS290G belt cp 450 fl/cr 35:11x HK-450fl/cr 22:4 e-smart 600 fl/cr 13:1 Lama V4 fl 7 HK-T500 fl/cr 5:1 3026-1210; HS-225MGs DX6i Total flights: 171; crashes: 24 "Accident Free for 1 Flights!" --- www.tarbosaurus.org
nasukaren is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 08:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

No Problem, just trying to enjoy my Favorite heli even more then I already do.

If you have time drop Microheli a line saying thanks to Andy (the onwer I think) for agreeing to this for us.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Esmart Flyers,

(I include everyone like me who is and will be grounded for years to come...?). I had a nice first flight on Saturday morning, but during my second one I lost power (receiver failsafe activation?) and had an somehow hard return to Earth. Broke/bent main shaft, flybar, stripped the infamous and elusive main gear, tail boom, linkages, etc etc. A really nice and complete crash!
I spent the rest of the day discovering what spare parts I would need to rebuild...and then searching for them in internet. I should have known better, mission impossible!
I decided to send an email straight to ESKY and Luicy kindly answered me the following:

Thank you very much for your kindly understanding and feel sorry for not being help.
We always continue to produce the parts for a year even one model stop produced to meet the demands of customer, E-smart were stopped over half years, I am sorry we stopped production of E-smart for more than half years and not so many customer order the update parts, besides the update parts has long lead time, that the reason we have no stock.

I feel really sorry for the problem you have caused, some customer could find other band spare parts instead of us, so maybe you could login in rcgroups (www.rcgroups.com )and see if there are RC funs could provide you the other parts to solve your problem. That’s the only thing I could do, I am sorry and hope you could enjoy your flight soon.
Best regards
Sales Department
Lucy

ESKY HOBBY
Telephone:86-755-81728002-ext843; 81728009-843

Fax:86-755-29759716

E-maillucy@twf-sz.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as I understand and read between lines ....my Esmart is in way to become a relic....

I will give a try to Swift 16 and in the meantime I will wait to see what happens with the spare parts....if they ever appear again!

Have a nice flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Locitur is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I understand your greif with ESky, I'm already there. But I'm sure we will be able to get even more upgrade parts soon.

I'm gonna start argueing with ESky about the E-Smart. I'm not ready to accept what they're doing with the ES600. I'm gonna have to try and pull in some support on that one when the time comes.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Angry WTF ????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locitur View Post
Hi Esmart Flyers,

(I include everyone like me who is and will be grounded for years to come...?). I had a nice first flight on Saturday morning, but during my second one I lost power (receiver failsafe activation?) and had an somehow hard return to Earth. Broke/bent main shaft, flybar, stripped the infamous and elusive main gear, tail boom, linkages, etc etc. A really nice and complete crash!
I spent the rest of the day discovering what spare parts I would need to rebuild...and then searching for them in internet. I should have known better, mission impossible!
I decided to send an email straight to ESKY and Luicy kindly answered me the following:

Thank you very much for your kindly understanding and feel sorry for not being help.
We always continue to produce the parts for a year even one model stop produced to meet the demands of customer, E-smart were stopped over half years, I am sorry we stopped production of E-smart for more than half years and not so many customer order the update parts, besides the update parts has long lead time, that the reason we have no stock.

I feel really sorry for the problem you have caused, some customer could find other band spare parts instead of us, so maybe you could login in rcgroups (www.rcgroups.com )and see if there are RC funs could provide you the other parts to solve your problem. That’s the only thing I could do, I am sorry and hope you could enjoy your flight soon.
Best regards
Sales Department
Lucy

ESKY HOBBY
Telephone:86-755-81728002-ext843; 81728009-843

Fax:86-755-29759716

E-maillucy@twf-sz.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as I understand and read between lines ....my Esmart is in way to become a relic....

I will give a try to Swift 16 and in the meantime I will wait to see what happens with the spare parts....if they ever appear again!

Have a nice flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that TOTALLY SUX !

Guess this means that if we want to keep our E-Smarts in the air, we will most likely have to buy a couple of complete ES600 kits just for spare parts. ;-(

Nice of the factory to let us know about what they are going to do / have already done.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in