Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > HBFP V1/V2

HBFP V1/V2 E-Sky Honey Bee V1 & V2 Fixed Pitch

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #401 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

oh wow. so i need another charger for the power buzz 1300mah battery? alrite. sorry. i will save up for one.

btw guys, i flew ouside today and got more footage. I crashed so badly once that the ring like push rods were broken so my cyclic input barely did anything! ill edit and upload to youtube today

wow, my signature couldn't be more right
felixthemaster is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #402 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthemaster View Post
I feel like esky wouldnt include a charger if it were absolutely bull fesces
Spend 10 min looking around this forum and the issues people are facing with the HPFP and tell me if you see a trend?..... Esky electrical gear is anything but reliable. (mechanically, they have it pretty spot on for this market segment)

On the whole the HBFP v2 is a great heli but we all seem to be finding ways around the unreliability of esky's elecs.
My point? Esky will and often does provide the general public with electrical equipment that is "bull feces"
Sad truth

As per Luke's post take some time to go through the stickies (patience young padawan), there is some fantastic info in there that will point you in the right direction (resist the dark side of the force you must)

Last edited by Steemo; 11-12-2011 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: forgot my masters teachings I did
Steemo is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011, 09:11 AM   #403 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdouden View Post
Safety is major concern in this hobby, not just for yourself but also those around you

What if I am a suicidal terrorist?
Old 11-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #404 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthemaster View Post
What if I am a suicidal terrorist?

Does this forum have an ignore list?
Old 11-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #405 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:

Does this forum have an ignore list?
Yes it does in your User CP

https://www.helifreak.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Unfortunately as a mod I don't use it as I have to watch the inane content sometimes posted here

However, if anyone has a problem with threads and those posting them please PM me in complete confidence. If there is a trend I am allowed to firstly warn that person and secondly, if there is no response or a nuisance continues, to ban them from posting for a month or longer.

This is something I would regret doing but if there is overwhelming support for it I will do so.

Last edited by Bugster; 11-12-2011 at 10:44 AM.. Reason: additional information
Bugster is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #406 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks Bugster, I'm not intending to get someone banned, just going to make sure I won't be wasting more time and energy. I feel it can be much better used for someone who actually does appreciate and take the advice given seriously.

Felix, good luck, I'm done here.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #407 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Thanks Bugster, I'm not intending to get someone banned, just going to make sure I won't be wasting more time and energy. I feel it can be much better used for someone who actually does appreciate and take the advice given seriously.

I really appreciate your patience in this thread DVD and confirm you are not alone from the messages I am receiving. Thanks

Old 11-12-2011, 10:54 AM   #408 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

+1
Old 11-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #409 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks for all your kind advice here OLP - much appreciated

Old 11-12-2011, 11:21 AM   #410 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

+2.

In the words of Dragons Den, "I'm out!" ........at least until the OP has slowed down and actually read up on the basics in the stickies.

Felix, there are no short cuts in this hobby, in time or money. Many, many people have tried. At best it ends in failure, at worst people get hurt. This hobby has always been an expensive one; it used to be far too expensive for me to consider. But over recent years, the cost has dropped dramatically, which has opened it up to many more of us. But it will still cost money and it still takes time.

No one knows all the details and tricks of this hobby to start with...none of us did. Asking for advice is the only way to get the info you need and we genuinely welcome those questions here. But refusal to do basics or accept the advice you are given is just plain silly. I have always tried to really encourage new comers to the hobby. I have almost begged some people not to give up when they get disheartened. But for the very first time, I find myself feeling the need to say, if you don't have the time or patience that is needed to enjoy this hobby safely, then maybe you need to ask yourself whether this is the right hobby for you.

Hopefully, the answer is that you do have the time and patience. I remember all too well how keen I was to get in the air. I didn't want to hear about setup, doing things the long way, buying different stuff etc. But if you take the time and effort to slow down and get it right to start with, it does save a lot of grief (and money) in the long run.

Good luck....but for now at least, "I'm out!"
Old 11-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #411 (permalink)
Registered Users

+3
johnnycat500 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011, 11:39 AM   #412 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Warmwater View Post
+2. Good luck....but for now at least, "I'm out!"
Thanks to you too Luke, I know you have given a lot of time and tried at great length to help here.

Please don't let it put you off helping other newbies who appreciate your advice

Old 11-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #413 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycat500 View Post
+3
Thanks to you to JC5 - your time has been really appreciated

Old 11-12-2011, 12:43 PM   #414 (permalink)
Registered Users

alrite guys bye

Today, when I was int he air, balooning caused the heli to lift up so i reduced throttle and i lost cyclic control. Wind is proving difficult! I wish i could build a gym hall so i could use that to learn! I was trying to keep the heli down and not in a tree. I barely learent anything! but when I am indoors, I get those "clicks" more often
Old 11-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #415 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Goodbye felixthemaster.

Closed Thread

Tags
beginner, day, honey bee repair mod tail, honey bee v2, hover

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in