Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

My HF Map location
Cool This 450SE v2 is starting to impress me!

Well, the woman moved out of the 450 and up into the 500ESP over the weekend. That has caused a hierarchy shift in the birds. The 450 has now become the labrat for new maneuvers and daring stunts before they are tried on the larger birds.

Anyway, I just went out with it and did some high speed passes working on my FFF and stall turns and I must say that this 450 runs like a rapped ape. I took off to the left and climbed far and high, did a sexy little stall turn way up there and dove it towards the ground. I arced it level and shot past TrexBecky and me and ZOOOOoooooommm!!

This little thing hauls man. I did a few flips but this pack was all about some sexy FFF stuff I'm wanting to work on but I just wanted to jump in here and give some kudos to the 450SE v2 bird. This thing ain't half bad at all and I'm glad that the woman moved up so now I can beat on it learning new goodies to show off at FunFly's.

For all that you do little 450, this bud's for you.
RCSavager is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I agree.. I fly both and really love the 450. The 500 will never replace it... but will always fly with it. Wait until you try the 450 PRO!! I saw someone flying one at the fun fly last weekend and he says it really IS that much better.......
Old 05-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

We won't be getting that one. I got the 600ESP set up on 12S. Like I said, the 450 became the new guinea pig for new stuff but coming back to it with it's new motor/esc setup is kind of nice. I guess I forgot how cool it was after I got two larger birds and stopped flying it. We even talked about letting the 500ESP go some day and getting her a 600ESP to match mine so we could stock parts for just one model bird (great idea really). But we're keeping the 450 for sure. But I highly doubt we'll even look at the 450Pro for anything. Once you go 600 you never really look back. I'm glad I did on this 450 though.

Last edited by RCSavager; 05-26-2009 at 08:41 PM..
Old 05-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm guessing Becky is your wife? That must be cool to be able to fly and work on them together. Great idea about getting two of the same bird and sharing parts. I wish my wife would show more interest sometimes.

I'm also looking at moving up to the 600ESP probably early next year. I've gotten the okay from the wife to get one but I don't think she realizes how much it'll cost after all the electronics are added in.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Get the bird before she changes her mind! Then you're committed to outfit it with proper electronics. Take your time, do it right and you'll be happy you did when it's done. I took a month to outfit my 600 and I have zero regrets. I moved it up to a 12S and OMFG is it the bird of my dreams now.

You know the moto of women's prerogative and all.... if you're going to do it...DO EEEETTT!! You won't be sorry I promise. My 600 scares the heli outta me some days but I'm a proud owner and LOVE IT!! So will you.

And yes, we're together and watching her fly is something I'll cherish all my life. I've done a lot of fun things in life but doing it with someone you love is absolutely priceless my friend.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSavager View Post

And yes, we're together and watching her fly is something I'll cherish all my life. I've done a lot of fun things in life but doing it with someone you love is absolutely priceless my friend.
I bet you love your wife just as much Joking aside, I can't even get mine to come fishing with me Lol

Last edited by markleyland; 05-27-2009 at 04:41 PM..
markleyland is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in