Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2014, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Holly shazbat!!!

After God only knows how long, all winter at least, I'm finally closing in on the end of my projects!

The Hexa is all ready to go. My maiden flight after all the upgrades went extremely well. Only issue was when switching between flight modes, the gimbal would respond 90 degree's, also.
This was my screw-up, of course. A mis-wiring issue, easily corrected.
Now all I got to do is order my battery's!

Next up, my uhf transmitter. It was being powered, ( temporarily ), thru the trainer port cable.
I removed the pin for the positive lead, and am now supplying 12v. power from one of my old 3s 2200mah lipo's, ( soon to be upgraded ).
This steps up the power as the voltage increases.

Right now I'm setting up the Guardian stabilizer on the Penguin. Weather looks good to do a test flight Sunday. Got ahold of my buddy Grant and he agreed to allow me to fly off his country property if I I agree to drink as much of his beer as I can consume.
So here's wishing me luck, ( your choice ). I'm trying not to push thru it, but I do got a lot to get done still before Sunday.

Next up, tomorrow, I will receive the final cables to complete the ground station and hopefully test it out.
There's a lot to learn here. Most of it understanding what the screen is telling me.
Normally, thru experience, I've learned to do just one damn thing at a time and get it done before moving on to the next thing, but this time I've bundled 4 projects all together.
I don't like doing this and when I complete everything I will be one happy puppy!

Once again, it seems to have been a short winter, to me. Maybe because I've pretty much buried myself in these projects, or simply because I'm getting older and time just slips from your fingers at this age. You decide.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2014, 09:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hope it all goes well. Looking forward to your report. How are the preparations going today?
sutty is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2014, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Not looking good, I'm afraid.

Go figure,,, it's snowing.
It'll all melt, but tomorrow it will be muddy at his place. Just migh fly the Hexa if weather permits.

Plus, testing and debugging everything might take longer than I think. Considering how far this plane can go everything had better be perfect first.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in