Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default xdreamx

Just giving you guys a heads up on xdreamx. I sold him a Kds ebar that I hardly used very few flights. He paid me 75$ for it and I had it shipped with delivery confirmation the same day. Well nearly 2 weeks later he is complaining that it is damaged/incomplete or some nonsense. Something about the patch cables. He demands a refund, or he will file a paypal dispute. So I refund him and tell him that it better be shipped by tomorrow or I will file one... Well sure enough haven't heard anything back from him at all ...

The only reason I refunded the guy is he seems to clearly not have a clue what he is doing and I don't need some rediculous drama started by some punk that decides he doesn't want an item after having.it for weeks so starts threatening me with paypal disputes
gmoneyhobbit is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
So I refund him and tell him that it better be shipped by tomorrow or I will file one
Can you do that? (file a dispute that he didn't send back an item?) I thought you waited for it to be returned and then gave him the refund. I thought that in general that was your leverage, but I am all ears as to ways to make things work in the world of PP. I have learned some hard lessons about it recently! 8^)
Old 03-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would have never given a refund until I had the item back in my hands, like already mentioned this helps you as a seller to get your item back. Even if buyer says they shipped and sends confirmation number they are going to have to wait until I get it in my mail and check it out on my end. Good luck on this one.

Wynn
Old 03-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

yeh i didnt realize that i had to wait for the package to be in hands. now i am just going to contact my bank to cancel the payment.

on a side note the guy has yet to be in contact with me. and is clearly up to something suspicious
Old 03-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

i like to take a bunch of pictures of the item i sell before and after i box it up as proof, i do it everytime i sell something
Old 03-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

well this guy took my money and ran.

his name is Tuan Nguyen.

avoid him like the plague
Old 03-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fear the Spork!!

sorry to hear. I almost had a deal with him that didn't go thru and I'm glad it didn't . Make sure ro leave negative feedback on this guy
Old 03-06-2012, 09:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

mods could you please ban xdreamx account. he has been successful at scamming me.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry about your problem, but I hope you learned a lesson. If you bought something mail-order from a large mail order house and decided to return it, would you ask for your money back before you returned it? In this case, you are the merchant, you never give a refund until the item is back in your hands.
By the way, how long since the transaction? Maybe the buyer decided to cheap it out and ship parcel post? (just happened to me, parcel post took 9 days to deliver a package, that should have take 3 days). Maybe he is unable to respond, doubtful, but maybe.
After that is done, help protect the rest of the community and leave the negative feedback.
jclifford is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

yeh i kno i learned my lesson. never sell to newbs that hardly speak english and hardly know the hobby.

as far as feedback i had previously left posi feedback and 3 weeks after he had it is when he started complaining... now i left him negative

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in